1. Anne Welles left her hometown of________________________ Massachusetts for New York City and a fresh start.
2. At what theatrical law firm does Anne work?
(a) Ballamy and Co.
(b) Bellamy and Bellows.
(c) Johnson Harris.
(d) Burke and Bellows.
3. What college did Anne attend?
(a) Sarah Lawrence.
(b) Mount Holyoke College.
(c) Lesly University.
4. Who was Anne supposed to marry back in her hometown?
(a) Willy Henderson.
(b) Henry Gillmore.
(c) Lyon Burke.
(d) Jacob Sans.
5. What best describes Anne's feelings towards New York?
(a) She thinks it is the dirtiest city in the world.
(b) She thinks it is worse than Lawrenceville.
(c) She thinks it is the most exciting city in the world.
(d) She thinks it is overcrowded and hot.
6. In what season does Anne arrive in New York?
7. Who does Anne live with in Massachusetts?
(a) Her mother and aunt Amy.
(b) Her mom and dad.
(c) Her mom and stepdad.
(d) Her two aunts.
This section contains 4,206 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)