|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of text does Dr. Stone give Fat a translation of?
2. What is the name of Sherri's priest?
3. Where does Horselover Fat call his journal?
4. Which of the following words does Kevin use to describe God?
5. Who did Ikhanaton pass his knowledge to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Phil think Horselover Fat can't see he is a Buddha?
2. How did Horselover Fat try to stop Gloria from killing herself?
3. Who does Fat think are the three eyed people?
4. Describe the picture of Gloria that Mrs. Knudson sends Horselover Fat?
5. How does Fat try to get early release from the mental institute?
6. How did Fat help save Christopher's life?
7. What does Fat say was the reason he tried to kill himself?
8. Why does Kevin think God is so stupid?
9. What evidence is there to suggest that Fat is hearing God?
10. How does Fat interpret the dream about living in a nice house with a pretty wife?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What evidence is there to prove that everything, including the Lamptons and Sophia was a fake and the group was duped? Why is Fat unable to stop believing the fifth savior? How does his behavior affect the rest of the group?
Essay Topic 2
Aside from the main character, examine the way the author uses the other characters in the book. When does he introduce and take them away from the story? What effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Zebra and how is he supposed to save the world? In what way is Zebra based in aspects of Greek mythology?
This section contains 860 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)