|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Phil say the low humming he hears sounds like?
(a) A hummingbird.
(b) A CD player.
(c) A vacuum cleaner.
(d) A scrape of metal against metal.
2. What is the name of the philosopher who talks about a cat playing in the yard?
3. What famous person drives Kevin's car in the dream?
(a) Linda Ronstadt.
(b) Michael Jackson.
(c) James Taylor.
(d) Jack Nicholson.
4. Who does Linda say she and Eric work for?
5. What is the name of Phil's publisher?
(c) The Orion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sophia say Eric and LInda can't hurt anyone?
2. What does Fat think will happen to Wagner at the gates of heaven?
3. What is the only thing Eric and Linda request during the group's second meeting with Sophia?
4. What does Frederick F. Fremount's name stand for in numerical terms?
5. What is the title of the film Fat goes to see with his friends in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What contact does Fat say VALIS has had with him?
2. How does Eric become Fremount?
3. What do Phil and Fat discuss at the Sombrero Bar?
4. How does Eric interpret the term Buddha in the park
5. How does Mini's music effect David?
6. What does Mini say about VALIS?
7. What happens in the opera Parsifal?
8. What instructions does Sophia give Fat and the group?
9. What does Phil dream about in this section?
10. What does Kevin discover about Nixon in this section?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)