|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drink does Phil fix for Christopher?
(d) Warm chocolate.
2. What science fiction writer does Lampton mention?
(a) Arthur C. Clark.
(b) Angus Wilson.
(c) Theodore Sturgeon.
(d) Thomas Disch.
3. What character is Eric Lampton playing?
(a) Tom Foolery.
(c) Mother Goose.
(d) The Deer Hunter.
4. Who does Sophia remind Phil of?
5. What does Phil say the low humming he hears sounds like?
(a) A vacuum cleaner.
(b) A scrape of metal against metal.
(c) A CD player.
(d) A hummingbird.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character dies in this section?
2. What does Kevin say pigs can do?
3. What does the author say Fat resembled more than a Buddha?
4. What country does Fat decide to travel to?
5. Why does Sophia prefer it if people sit down to talk to her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Sophia tell Kevin about his dead cat?
2. What does Fat think will happen to Wagner at the gates of heaven?
3. What do the group think is strange about Ferris F. Fremount's name?
4. What instructions does Sophia give Fat and the group?
5. How does Mini's music effect David?
6. What did Sherri tell Kevin about his dead cat?
7. How does Phil react to Fat's assertion that he will travel around the world to find the fifth savior?
8. What strange thing happens to Phil whilst watching Saturday morning television?
9. What contact does Fat say VALIS has had with him?
10. How do the characters live change for the better in chapter fourteen?
This section contains 767 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)