|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Eliade say could be overcome?
2. What is the name of the dynamite screenplay the author says he has written?
3. What is VALIS an acronym for?
(a) Vast active living intelligence system.
(b) Voodoo ark life inside syrian.
(c) Visual active looping insular systems.
(d) Vital astral luna intellgent systems.
4. What is the true secret name for religion?
5. What does Mini say Sophia is surrounded by?
(a) Alein deities.
(b) Audio and video recording equipment.
(c) Digital cameras and calculatos.
(d) Greek Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda say she finds it difficult so believe Sophia is dead?
2. What do Buddhists call the power to see the passing away and rebirth of beings?
3. What science fiction writer does Lampton mention?
4. Why is Fat amused that Kevin has become a Bible scholar?
5. What do the filmmakers use in the film to represent VALIS firing information from millions of miles away?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kevin think the film parallels Fat's experiences?
2. Who does Sophia say Horselover Fat is?
3. How does Eric get a third eye?
4. What does Mini say about VALIS?
5. What instructions does Sophia give Fat and the group?
6. What does Kevin discover about Nixon in this section?
7. What is Sophie's opinion on Eric and LInda?
8. What does Phil remember from March 1974?
9. Who does Linda say she and Eric are?
10. Why do the group call themselves the Rhipidon society?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)