|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fat recognize as his dream wife?
(c) His mother.
2. What does Fat forget how to do?
(d) Make love.
3. What kind of people does Fat dream about?
(a) One-eyed people.
(b) Green people.
(c) Six-legged people.
(d) Three-eyed people.
4. What do the immortals threaten to do to Samael when he claims exclusivity?
(a) Trample him into clay.
(b) Dissect him into bricks.
(c) Give him back his sight.
(d) Cut off his hands.
5. What does the author call one of the most beautiful cities in the world?
(a) San Francisco.
6. What are the cyborg entities wrapped up in in Fat's dream?
(a) Glass bubbles.
(b) Ceramic domes.
(c) Plastic bubbles.
(d) Metal domes.
7. Where did Sherri wash her dishes?
(a) In her kitchen.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In the river.
(d) In the laundry.
8. Why does Gloria say she wants Nembutals?
(a) She wants to feel more sociable.
(b) She wants to kill herself.
(c) She needs to sleep before an interview.
(d) She wants to be able to concentrate.
9. Which character does Horselover Fat call a schizoid?
10. Who does Stone say Fat is the authority on?
(c) Nag Hammadi.
11. What kind of text does Dr. Stone give Fat a translation of?
(a) A Gothic text.
(b) A biblical text.
(c) A Nomad text.
(d) A Gnostic text.
12. In which part of America does the author say there isn't a sane person left?
(a) Northern California.
(b) Southern California.
(c) New York City.
13. Why is Beth disgusted with Fat?
(a) He has been having an affair with a highschool student.
(b) He has been taking drugs.
(c) He can't even kill himself properly.
(d) He can't pay her child maintenance.
14. What city does Fat see superimposed over California?
(d) Sao Paulo.
15. What does Kevin say is wrong with God?
(a) He only has one head.
(b) He only has one eye.
(c) He can't walk like men.
(d) He is racist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sherri lust after?
2. What did Horselover Fat claim slumbered inside his ceramic pot?
3. How does Gloria eventually kill herself?
4. Where do Sherri and Fat share an apartment?
5. What does exegesis mean?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)