|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does exegesis mean?
(a) A piece of writing that interprets part of the scripture.
(b) A written order that tells people to leave their town.
(c) A journal that examines deep personal feelings.
(d) The process of losing one's mind.
2. Who does Stone say Fat is the authority on?
(c) Nag Hammadi.
3. From which country does Fat receive letters?
(b) The Soviet Union.
4. What kind of people does Fat dream about?
(a) One-eyed people.
(b) Six-legged people.
(c) Green people.
(d) Three-eyed people.
5. What are the cyborg entities wrapped up in in Fat's dream?
(a) Metal domes.
(b) Ceramic domes.
(c) Glass bubbles.
(d) Plastic bubbles.
6. Which of the following is a term the author remembers using in the Sixties and Seventies?
(a) Totally spaced.
(b) Wham bam thank you mam.
(c) Far out.
7. Which famous psychologist talked about phylogenic memory?
8. What church does David follow?
(b) Jehova Witness.
(d) Roman Catholic.
9. What kind of drugs did Stephanie refuse to sell?
(c) Pharmacy drugs.
(d) Natural drugs.
10. What does Fat see after his pets die?
(c) A flaming sword.
(d) St. Elmo's Fire.
11. What did Fat like to call God's message?
(d) The formula.
12. Why does Phil feel uncomfortable in his dream of living in a nice house?
(a) He has forgotten his friends.
(b) The house is too cold.
(c) He is too well to do.
(d) The house is an eyesore.
13. What city does Fat see superimposed over California?
(b) Sao Paulo.
14. In which mental hospital is Fat sectioned?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Orange County.
15. What language did Jesus speak?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe the parties he used to attend at Gloria's house?
2. Why does Fat need Sherri to help him pay the rent?
3. What is the name of Sherri's wealthy sister?
4. Who does Fat avoid talking about to show he is sane?
5. What was the main reason Fat tried to kill himself?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)