|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Horselover Fat's son?
2. Who does Fat recognize as his dream wife?
(a) His mother.
3. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
(a) A bald eagle.
(b) A hairless old man.
(c) A baby rabbit.
(d) An old hag.
4. What language did Fat claim to have prayed in when he was on LSD?
5. What kind of place is Synanon?
(a) An alcohol rehab center.
(b) A meditation center.
(c) A drug rehab center.
(d) An IT center.
6. What does Fat see a woman in the hospital vomit out?
7. What does exegesis mean?
(a) A journal that examines deep personal feelings.
(b) A written order that tells people to leave their town.
(c) A piece of writing that interprets part of the scripture.
(d) The process of losing one's mind.
8. Who did Ikhanaton pass his knowledge to?
9. Whose tyranny did Zebra come to overthrow?
10. What is the one thing that Sherri does for Fat?
(a) Cooks him dinner.
(b) Massages him.
(c) Takes out the trash.
(d) Reads him stories.
11. Where did Sherri say the real Soviet victory took place?
12. For which 1977 novel does the author say he used some of Fat's notes?
(a) The White Hotel.
(b) Dr. Bloodmoney.
(c) A Scanner Darkly.
(d) Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep.
13. What is the name of Sherri's priest?
14. Which of Fat's friends owned a cat?
15. What is the name of Sherri's wealthy sister?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Phil feel uncomfortable in his dream of living in a nice house?
2. What kind of books does Horselover Fat write?
3. Where does Horse Lover Fat take Gloria the day she arrives at his place?
4. Where did Bp. Pike die of thirst?
5. What does Fat see after his pets die?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)