|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Elanor become a nun?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) San Francisco.
2. What does Horselover Fat claim brought Stephanie into existence?
(c) Her parents.
3. Why does Phil feel uncomfortable in his dream of living in a nice house?
(a) He is too well to do.
(b) The house is too cold.
(c) The house is an eyesore.
(d) He has forgotten his friends.
4. What language did Fat claim to have prayed in when he was on LSD?
5. What author does David like to quote?
(a) C.S. Lewis.
(b) Albert Camus.
(c) J.R. Tolkien.
(d) Stephen King.
6. Who does Fat avoid talking about to show he is sane?
(b) Dr. Stone.
7. Why does Fat name the invader Zebra?
(a) It ris always running scared.
(b) It has a viscious kick.
(c) It has a viscious bite.
(d) It blends into its enviroment.
8. What was the name of the blind God?
9. Why does Maurice think Sherri is a rip-off artist?
(a) She hasn't got cancer, but the flu.
(b) She has nver read the bible.
(c) She has delibrately failed her immune system.
(d) She has pretended to have cancer, so she can get money from the government.
10. What is the name of Sherri's wealthy sister?
11. For what reason does the author state Gloria killed herself?
(a) For something to do.
(b) To make a point.
(c) For nihilism.
(d) For a joke.
12. Why does the author compare Sherri to Gloria?
(a) Like Gloria, Sherri wants to destroy her friends.
(b) Like Gloria, Sherri does not care about life.
(c) Like Gloria, Sherri doesn't have a sense of humor.
(d) Like Gloria, Sherri is an atheist.
13. What part of the Bible does Maurice demand Fat reads?
14. What subject did Edward Hussey teach?
(a) Ancient Greek history.
(b) Ancient philosophy.
15. What reason does Horse Lover Fat give Gloria for not killing herself?
(a) She doesn't believe there is a heaven.
(b) She has so much to look forward to.
(c) Life gets better.
(d) It would have a bad effect on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bob say he took no action against Synanon?
2. Where do Sherri and Fat share an apartment?
3. What planet did Zebra come from?
4. Who does Fat think is a micro-form of God?
5. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)