|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the God who both destroy and restores?
2. What is the name of Fat's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Crew.
(b) Dr. Douglas.
(c) Dr. Stone.
(d) Dr. Motley.
3. Where do Sherri and Fat share an apartment?
(c) Santa Ana.
(d) Orange County.
4. Who is Johnny Carson interviewing on his TV show in this section?
(a) Sammy Davis Jr.
(b) Dean Martin.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) George Clooney.
5. Why does the author compare Sherri to Gloria?
(a) Like Gloria, Sherri doesn't have a sense of humor.
(b) Like Gloria, Sherri does not care about life.
(c) Like Gloria, Sherri is an atheist.
(d) Like Gloria, Sherri wants to destroy her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fat see a woman in the hospital vomit out?
2. What character is Eric Lampton playing?
3. What does Mini say Sophia is surrounded by?
4. What is the name of Sherri's wealthy sister?
5. What does Philip mean in Greek?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)