|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Lampton withdraw?
(a) What happened to your twin.
(b) Do you have cancer.
(c) How old are you.
(d) Are you on drugs.
2. What author does David like to quote?
(a) C.S. Lewis.
(b) Albert Camus.
(c) J.R. Tolkien.
(d) Stephen King.
3. What does Kevin want to ask Sophia about?
(a) His visions.
(b) His mother.
(c) His dreams.
(d) His dead cat.
4. What poet's work does David read on the plane?
(a) Ezra Pound.
(b) T. S. Eliott.
(c) Emily Dickinson.
(d) Percy Shelley.
5. What does Phil say the low humming he hears sounds like?
(a) A vacuum cleaner.
(b) A hummingbird.
(c) A CD player.
(d) A scrape of metal against metal.
Short Answer Questions
1. For which 1977 novel does the author say he used some of Fat's notes?
2. What city does Fat see superimposed over California?
3. What does Kevin say is wrong with God?
4. What do the immortals threaten to do to Samael when he claims exclusivity?
5. Where did Sherri say the real Soviet victory took place?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)