|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
(a) An old hag.
(b) A baby rabbit.
(c) A hairless old man.
(d) A bald eagle.
2. Who does Sophia say she is rather than the slayer and the slain?
(a) They slayer and the diplomat.
(b) The loved and the hated.
(c) The injured and the slain.
(d) The foolish and the slain.
3. What is the only thing Eric and Linda request during the group's second meeting with Sophia?
(a) They ask no awkward questions.
(b) They cook Sophia dinner.
(c) They just sit and listen.
(d) They tape it.
4. Why is Fat amused that Kevin has become a Bible scholar?
(a) He studied Atheism at university.
(b) He used to be a cynic.
(c) It is the first book he has ever read.
(d) He can't read.
5. What is the name of Fat's psychiatrist?
(a) Dr. Motley.
(b) Dr. Stone.
(c) Dr. Crew.
(d) Dr. Douglas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words does Kevin use to describe God?
2. What did Eliade say could be overcome?
3. Who does Kevin think removed Nixon from office?
4. Why does Gloria say she wants Nembutals?
5. What does exegesis mean?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)