|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the girl who was dying of cancer?
2. What author does David like to quote?
(a) J.R. Tolkien.
(b) Albert Camus.
(c) Stephen King.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
3. What did Horselover Fat claim slumbered inside his ceramic pot?
4. Why did Bob say he took no action against Synanon?
(a) He felt sorry for them.
(b) They were too powerful.
(c) It would have cost too much.
(d) They were willing to settle out of court.
5. Who does Fat think is a micro-form of God?
(c) Nag Hammadi.
(d) Dr. Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a term the author remembers using in the Sixties and Seventies?
2. Which character does Horselover Fat call a schizoid?
3. What famous rock star's face does Gloria have leering from her t-shirt?
4. What part of the Bible does Maurice demand Fat reads?
5. Why does the author compare Sherri to Gloria?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)