|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of place is Synanon?
(a) A drug rehab center.
(b) An IT center.
(c) A meditation center.
(d) An alcohol rehab center.
2. Who does Kevin say really talks to Fat during the night?
(b) Tom Thumb.
3. In which part of America does the author say there isn't a sane person left?
(a) Southern California.
(c) Northern California.
(d) New York City.
4. What does exegesis mean?
(a) A journal that examines deep personal feelings.
(b) A written order that tells people to leave their town.
(c) The process of losing one's mind.
(d) A piece of writing that interprets part of the scripture.
5. What does the author say the girl he visited in the hospital looked like as she sat up in her bed?
(a) An old hag.
(b) A bald eagle.
(c) A hairless old man.
(d) A baby rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Fat like to call God's message?
2. What language did Fat claim to have prayed in when he was on LSD?
3. What does Fat say is the only real time?
4. Where did Sherri say the real Soviet victory took place?
5. What color was Horselover Fat spiritually haunted by?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)