|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the main character?
(c) Philip K. Dick.
(d) Horselover Fat.
2. What was the main reason Fat tried to kill himself?
(a) He wanted to see if was brave enough.
(b) He could no longer look after his son.
(c) He thought he would be alone for the rest of his life.
(d) He couldn't bear life without Beth.
3. What the main reason Horselover Fat bought drugs from Stephanie?
(a) He liked her.
(b) She sold good stuff.
(c) She was cheap.
(d) She took checks.
4. What kind of car does the author say he clambered into in the middle of Gloria's funeral?
(a) A Mercedes.
(b) A Porsche.
(c) A Ferrari.
(d) A VW.
5. What type of pills are Nembutals?
(a) Sleeping pills.
(b) Headache pills.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kevin say is wrong with God?
2. Who is Johnny Carson interviewing on his TV show in this section?
3. Why is Beth disgusted with Fat?
4. Where did Sherri say the real Soviet victory took place?
5. What does Fat see a woman in the hospital vomit out?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)