Quiz: Chapter 1 to Chapter 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. In which part of America does the author say there isn't a sane person left?
a) Southern California.
b) Northern California.
c) New York City.
2. What does the author say Kevin lived to do?
a) Make everyone miserable.
b) Find the perfect woman.
c) Find the perfect book.
d) Defeat life.
3. Which famous psychologist talked about phylogenic memory?
4. What did Horselover Fat claim slumbered inside his ceramic pot?
5. What subject did Edward Hussey teach?
a) Ancient Greek history.
d) Ancient philosophy.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with...
This section contains 255 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)