|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mother's aim in buying a goat?
(a) To sell goat cheese.
(b) To assert her defiance.
(c) To have milk for the children.
(d) To have fresh meat.
2. What news did Mother get of Lilli, Lajos and Manci?
(a) They were seen boarding a train.
(b) They had escaped.
(c) They were sick.
(d) They were dead.
3. Why did Mother leave the city?
(a) To secure passage out of Beregszasz.
(b) To buy another goat.
(c) To tell Lajos' family what happened.
(d) To look for Father.
4. At times, where did Iboya go instead of volunteering?
(a) To spy on soldiers.
(b) Poetry readings.
(c) Zionist meetings.
(d) Across the border.
5. Where did Mother take a telephone call?
(a) The telephone office.
(b) The train station.
(d) The Police station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Piri mad at Iboya, now that Iboya was working?
2. What did Mother find in her travels?
3. Where did Piri have her first kiss?
4. How has Lilli and Lajos been sent away?
5. What did Mother blame herself for?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)