|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the family know was coming?
(a) They would be taken to the ghetto.
(b) They would be killed.
(c) They would be arrested.
(d) They would have to flee.
2. Whom did Iboya go with to these clandestine gatherings?
(d) Aunt Lujza.
3. Why did Babi distrust the Hungarians?
(a) They were largely Jewish.
(b) They spoke a language she didn't understand.
(c) They persecuted Ukrainians.
(d) They were close to Germans.
4. Why was Mother upset in the beginning of chapter 12?
(a) Father had been injured.
(b) Iboya had been arrested.
(c) Lilli had been beaten.
(d) Lilli had been taken away.
5. What did the family name the goat?
(b) The bleating nuisance.
(d) The milkmaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the family learn at the end of Chapter 11?
2. What does Farenc say about what Piri tells him?
3. Why wasn't Babi impressed that Piri was a favorite of her teacher?
4. Which country's lead does Piri say Hungary followed in instituting strict Anti-Semite laws?
5. Who did Piri and Iboya have a reunion with at the ghetto?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)