|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Piri tell Farenc during the visit in Chapter 5?
(a) The Germans were rounding up Jews.
(b) She is her teacher's favorite at school.
(c) Her parents wanted to send her to America.
(d) The Germans were killing Jews.
2. What did Mother have a talk with Mr. Schwartz about?
(a) Getting smuggled out of Beregszasz.
(b) Helping the resistance.
(c) Going into hiding.
(d) Putting her daughter in danger.
3. Where did Piri and her friends spend a lot of their time?
(a) Gari's family's house.
(b) Laying around with the other refugees.
(c) Her house.
(d) In the streets.
4. How does Piri characterize the family's Passover dinner?
5. What did Mother do as soon as she got Piri home?
(a) Lecture her about how life had changed.
(b) Ask her about everything.
(c) Wash her.
(d) Feed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Piri characterize her adjustment to life in Beregszasz?
2. How did Piri help Farenc?
3. What made Shafar a rarity in the ghetto?
4. What was Iboya's job?
5. What did Mother give Piri now that she was in the city?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)