|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mother's response to this incident?
(a) She was unaffected.
(b) She reported it to the authorities.
(c) She decided to move to America.
(d) She worried.
2. Who went back with Mother after the holiday?
(b) Only Father.
3. What did Judi argue to Mr. Shuster?
(a) They should send messages for help.
(b) They should negotiate.
(c) They should cooperate.
(d) They should resist.
4. What did Mr. Shuster say about the Jews?
(a) They were still being framed for Christ's death.
(b) That they were meant for suffering.
(c) They were the world's scapegoats.
(d) That they had to keep paying for being the Chosen People.
5. Who were the Hungarians fighting when Piri was on the farm?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Piri and her friends spend a lot of their time?
2. What did the woman find in the place Mother took her to?
3. How did Piri hear from her parents?
4. How did Farenc help Piri?
5. What did Piri and Iboya find when they went to the provision center?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)