|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had led Luzja to kill herself?
(a) She had been accused of lying.
(b) She had been beaten by soldiers.
(c) She had been arrested.
(d) She had been caught at a Zionist meeting.
2. What did Piri do while her mother was gone?
(a) Help Mrs. Gerber run the household.
(b) Run the household.
(c) Look for work.
(d) Stay with friends.
3. Lajos was accused of ____________.
(c) Beating a soldier.
4. What did Piri tell Farenc during the visit in Chapter 5?
(a) Her parents wanted to send her to America.
(b) The Germans were killing Jews.
(c) She is her teacher's favorite at school.
(d) The Germans were rounding up Jews.
5. How long did Mother and Mrs. Gerber wait without seeing their husbands?
(a) A couple of weeks.
(b) Almost a week.
(c) A few days.
(d) More than a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How were Piri and everyone else taken from the ghetto?
2. What political alliance took place at the end of Chapter 9?
3. How does Piri characterize her mother's state of mind on returning home in Chapter 8?
4. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
5. Who was Mr. Shuster?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)