|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went back with Mother after the holiday?
(c) Only Father.
2. What had led Luzja to kill herself?
(a) She had been arrested.
(b) She had been accused of lying.
(c) She had been caught at a Zionist meeting.
(d) She had been beaten by soldiers.
3. Where was Mrs. Gerber's daughter?
4. What was Mother's aim in buying a goat?
(a) To have fresh meat.
(b) To sell goat cheese.
(c) To have milk for the children.
(d) To assert her defiance.
5. What was Mother's connection to Mrs. Gerber?
(a) They taught in the same school.
(b) Mrs. Gerber's husband was in the same battalion as Father.
(c) They knew each other from childhood.
(d) They worked in the same factory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Piri expect her future to look like?
2. What did Mother give Piri now that she was in the city?
3. Where was Father being held?
4. What did Mother find in her travels?
5. In what location did the narrator begin?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)