|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the hours of the curfew for Jews?
(a) 3 p.m. to 10 a.m.
(b) 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
(d) 3 a.m. to 10 a.m.
2. What did Mother have to wait for?
(a) A passport.
(b) The weather.
(c) Her health.
(d) A call from Manci.
3. Where was the woman from?
4. What did Mother do to take care of her family?
(a) Heated water for baths.
(b) Found food.
(c) Bribed German soldiers.
(d) Arranged for her children to escape.
5. What did Piri see in the river the morning after the battle?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Dead soldiers.
(c) Soldiers bathing.
(d) A lost child.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had led Luzja to kill herself?
2. What did Iboya confess about Mr. Schwartz?
3. What made Piri ill?
4. How was Piri soothed after she saw frightening things?
5. What does Farenc suggest in addition to what Piri told him?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)