|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Schwartz offer Iboya work?
(a) A library.
(b) A garage.
(c) A clothes store.
(d) A fish shop.
2. Where did Father expect his battalion to go?
3. What traveled in front of the family home?
(a) Factory equipment.
(b) Columns of tanks.
(c) Columns of soldiers.
(d) A procession of wagons.
4. How long did Mother and Mrs. Gerber wait without seeing their husbands?
(a) A few days.
(b) Almost a week.
(c) A couple of weeks.
(d) More than a week.
5. What did Mr. Shuster say about the Jews?
(a) They were still being framed for Christ's death.
(b) They were the world's scapegoats.
(c) That they had to keep paying for being the Chosen People.
(d) That they were meant for suffering.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Piri and Iboya when they were nearly attacked?
2. When was Father's battalion going to come through Beregszasz?
3. What festivities did Babi prepare for, in spite of the fact that family wouldn't be able to gather?
4. What did the woman find in the place Mother took her to?
5. How does Piri describe her relationship with Henri?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)