|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
(a) The children did military drills instead of playing.
(b) Classes were smaller as children went to America or fled Europe.
(c) Some of the buildings had been turned into barracks.
(d) There were air attack drills all the time.
2. Why did Babi distrust the Hungarians?
(a) They persecuted Ukrainians.
(b) They were largely Jewish.
(c) They spoke a language she didn't understand.
(d) They were close to Germans.
3. What did Mr. Shuster say about the Jews?
(a) They were still being framed for Christ's death.
(b) That they had to keep paying for being the Chosen People.
(c) That they were meant for suffering.
(d) They were the world's scapegoats.
4. Who comes to the farm a few weeks after Piri's new sister is born?
5. What did Mrs. Gerber give Piri when she arrived at her house?
(a) Food for Passover.
(b) The name of a smuggler.
(c) A small gift in return for Passover food.
(d) Information about Dr. Feher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did mother argue for at the ghetto?
2. What was Piri's baby sister named?
3. What festivities did Babi prepare for, in spite of the fact that family wouldn't be able to gather?
4. Who was Mr. Baltar?
5. What did Dr. Feher give Mother?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)