|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the farm a few weeks after Piri's new sister is born?
2. What grade did Piri start in 1941?
3. What special allowance did the family have to make to keep the goat?
(a) They had to pay the landlord not to report them.
(b) They had to hide it.
(c) They had to bring it home at night.
(d) They had to steal food for it.
4. Why was Mother upset in the beginning of chapter 12?
(a) Lilli had been taken away.
(b) Lilli had been beaten.
(c) Iboya had been arrested.
(d) Father had been injured.
5. When did Babi hear that Piri's parents were coming?
(d) Rosh Hashanah.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the last recreational activity the people in the ghetto had available?
2. Where had Lilli and Lajos been hiding?
3. Where did Rozsi walk with Piri?
4. How does Piri characterize the family's Passover dinner?
5. How does Piri say Iboya would return from work?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)