|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How had Lilli and Lajos been sent away?
(a) By truck.
(b) By underground railroad.
(c) By freight train.
(d) By foot.
2. How did Piri's family celebrate Hanukkah?
(a) They lit some candles then gave up.
(b) They didn't observer Hanukkah.
(c) They observed it in detail, for the sake of the absent men.
(d) They prayed fervently for a similar miracle.
3. Where was Mrs. Gerber's daughter?
4. How did this ultimatum affect Mother?
(a) She refused to give up any names.
(b) She vowed never to leave the house.
(c) She gave up her savings.
(d) She got ready to leave.
5. What was the last recreational activity the people in the ghetto had available?
(c) Listening to records.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mother blame herself for?
2. What was Mother's connection to Mrs. Gerber?
3. What did Piri see in the river the morning after the battle?
4. Who is Lajos?
5. Why wasn't Babi impressed that Piri was a favorite of her teacher?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)