|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where had Lilli and Lajos been hiding?
(a) In a home.
(b) In the streets.
(c) At a university.
(d) In the woods.
2. Whom did Iboya go with to these clandestine gatherings?
(b) Aunt Lujza.
3. What did Mother blame herself for?
(a) Not having left sooner.
(b) Not having seen this coming.
(c) Not having kept Lilli closer to home.
(d) Not having wanted to know that this was happening.
4. What did Mother do for Dr. Feher?
(a) Prayed for him.
(b) Helped ransom his body.
(c) Helped his relatives.
(d) Helped bury him.
5. In what location did the narrator begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Piri and the others sent?
2. What did Piri see in the river the morning after the battle?
3. What was the dominant rumor about what was going to happen to the people in the ghetto?
4. What did Judi argue to Mr. Shuster?
5. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)