|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 21 and 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Babi done to help Mother make this attempt?
(a) Called some officials she knew.
(b) Told her who could forge papers.
(c) Sold some land.
(d) Withdrawn her savings.
2. What did Mother do for the Yiddish-speaking stranger?
(a) Fed her and cared for her baby.
(b) Helped her get a visa to leave.
(c) Gave her directions.
(d) Found her an apartment.
3. What traveled in front of the family home?
(a) Columns of soldiers.
(b) Factory equipment.
(c) Columns of tanks.
(d) A procession of wagons.
4. Where were Piri and the others sent?
(c) Bergen Belsen.
5. What changed for Piri and Iboya when the Germans took over Hungary?
(a) They had more food than before.
(b) They were sent to the country to live with Babi.
(c) Mother dressed them as filthy beggars to protect against rape.
(d) They did not have enough of any necessities.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Piri describe the ghetto?
2. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
3. Why wasn't Babi impressed that Piri was a favorite of her teacher?
4. Where did Father expect his battalion to go?
5. What does Farenc suggest in addition to what Piri told him?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)