|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Farenc?
(a) A Ukrainian soldier.
(b) A Hungarian policeman.
(c) Piri's brother.
(d) A German soldier.
2. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
(a) The children did military drills instead of playing.
(b) Classes were smaller as children went to America or fled Europe.
(c) Some of the buildings had been turned into barracks.
(d) There were air attack drills all the time.
3. Which country's lead does Piri say Hungary followed in instituting strict Anti-Semite laws?
4. What news did Mother get of Lilli, Lajos and Manci?
(a) They were sick.
(b) They were dead.
(c) They were seen boarding a train.
(d) They had escaped.
5. Where did Mother take the woman?
(a) Mrs. Silverman's house.
(b) To the country.
(c) Mrs. Gerber's house.
(d) To the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Piri mad at Iboya, now that Iboya was working?
2. What did Babi ask the girls to do in anticipation of Piri's parents coming?
3. What was Piri's baby sister named?
4. Who was visiting the house frequently by this time?
5. Where was the woman from?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)