|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mother's aim in buying a goat?
(a) To assert her defiance.
(b) To have fresh meat.
(c) To sell goat cheese.
(d) To have milk for the children.
2. What special allowance did the family have to make to keep the goat?
(a) They had to hide it.
(b) They had to steal food for it.
(c) They had to bring it home at night.
(d) They had to pay the landlord not to report them.
3. What were Piri's feelings about Hitler?
(a) She feared him.
(b) She idealized him.
(c) She wanted to see him.
(d) She pitied him.
4. Who told Mother that Dr. Feher was dead?
(b) Mrs. Gerber.
(c) Mr. Hirsch.
5. Where were Father and Lajos at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) Off at war.
(b) At the farm.
(c) Hiding in the forests.
(d) In the city.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mother tell Piri?
2. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
3. How does Piri say Iboya would return from work?
4. How does Piri's father say people treat him?
5. How did the war affect Piri's father's position?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)