|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Iboya's job?
(a) Filing clerk.
(b) Delivery girl.
(d) Printer's assistant.
2. How does Piri characterize the family's Passover dinner?
3. Where was Father being held?
(a) A German concentration camp.
(b) A military prison.
(c) A hospital.
(d) A Russian prison camp.
4. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
(a) Second person.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Third person omniscient.
5. Why was Piri cut off from her family at the beginning of Chapter 3?
(a) She crossed the border into Ukraine.
(b) Trains to Beregszasz stopped running.
(c) They had to flee without her.
(d) She fled to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Mother leave the city?
2. Where were Piri and Iboya when they were nearly attacked?
3. What does Farenc suggest in addition to what Piri told him?
4. What was Mother's response to this incident?
5. Whom did Mother and Piri hear were likely in the procession somewhere?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)