|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
(a) There were air attack drills all the time.
(b) The children did military drills instead of playing.
(c) Classes were smaller as children went to America or fled Europe.
(d) Some of the buildings had been turned into barracks.
2. What were the hours of the curfew for Jews?
(a) 3 p.m. to 10 a.m.
(b) 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
(c) 3 a.m. to 10 a.m.
(d) 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.
3. Where did Father expect his battalion to go?
4. Who is Lajos?
(a) Piri's brother-in-law.
(b) Piri's sister-in-law.
(c) Piri's uncle.
(d) Piri's cousin.
5. To whom did Piri entrust a letter to her parents?
(b) Her grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Dr. Feher?
2. Where did Rozsi walk with Piri?
3. What did Piri's disappointment tell her about the larger culture?
4. How did the war affect Piri's father's position?
5. Iboya volunteered for _______________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)