|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
2. What did Lilli decide to give up?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her dream of school.
(c) Her plans to emigrate.
(d) Her savings.
3. What was Mother's response to Uncle Sanyi?
(a) She found people to take care of him.
(b) She let him stay the night.
(c) She sent him home.
(d) She came with him to identify the body.
4. How did Beregszasz change for Piri's family?
(a) They had to move out of their house.
(b) They were harassed constantly.
(c) They had to keep a low profile as Jews.
(d) They were not allowed into certain districts.
5. Where did Mother take the woman?
(a) Mrs. Gerber's house.
(b) To the police.
(c) To the country.
(d) Mrs. Silverman's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mother do as soon as she got Piri home?
2. How has Lilli and Lajos been sent away?
3. What special allowance did the family have to make to keep the goat?
4. What grade did Piri start in 1941?
5. What festivities did Babi prepare for, in spite of the fact that family wouldn't be able to gather?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)