|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
2. What did Lilli decide to give up?
(a) Her savings.
(b) Her apartment.
(c) Her dream of school.
(d) Her plans to emigrate.
3. What was Iboya's job?
(a) Filing clerk.
(c) Delivery girl.
(d) Printer's assistant.
4. Who was visiting the house frequently by this time?
(a) Aunt Luzja. Lilli.
(b) Mrs. Silverman.
(c) Dr. Feher.
(d) Mrs. Gerber.
5. How did Mother change after her trip outside the city?
(a) She began to hear voices all the time.
(b) She began to go crazy.
(c) She got sick.
(d) She became more suspicious.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Piri characterize her mother's state of mind on returning home in Chapter 8?
2. Who is Farenc?
3. What did Piri get to do when she arrived in Beregszasz?
4. What was Mother's response to this incident?
5. What does the family learn at the end of Chapter 11?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)