|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Mother's aim in buying a goat?
(a) To have milk for the children.
(b) To assert her defiance.
(c) To have fresh meat.
(d) To sell goat cheese.
2. Mother was going to inquire into _________________.
(a) Whether to tell her husband.
(b) Whether she should make a complaint to the authorities.
(c) Whether she could still escape to the country.
(d) Whether she could still send the children to America.
3. What happened when the boys chased Piri and Iboya?
(a) They escaped.
(b) A policeman chased the boys away.
(c) The boys caught them but didn't hurt them.
(d) They were beaten.
4. How does Piri's father say people treat him?
(a) They admire him because he is educated.
(b) They look down on him because he is Czech.
(c) They look up to him because he is Hungarian.
(d) They look up to him because he is Ukrainian.
5. How does Piri say Iboya would return from work?
Short Answer Questions
1. What plans were made at the places Iboya went in secret?
2. What was Mr. Schwartz' response to Mother?
3. How did the war affect Piri's father's position?
4. What part of Christmas disappointed Piri?
5. What made Piri a favorite of her teacher's?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)