|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Rozsi say in her letters home?
(a) They were starting to take away the Jews.
(b) She was alright.
(c) The fighting was getting closer.
(d) Everyone was leaving.
2. What happened when the boys chased Piri and Iboya?
(a) They were beaten.
(b) The boys caught them but didn't hurt them.
(c) They escaped.
(d) A policeman chased the boys away.
3. How did Beregszasz change for Piri's family?
(a) They had to move out of their house.
(b) They were harassed constantly.
(c) They were not allowed into certain districts.
(d) They had to keep a low profile as Jews.
4. What did Piri tell Farenc during the visit in Chapter 5?
(a) The Germans were rounding up Jews.
(b) The Germans were killing Jews.
(c) She is her teacher's favorite at school.
(d) Her parents wanted to send her to America.
5. What were Piri's feelings about Hitler?
(a) She feared him.
(b) She idealized him.
(c) She pitied him.
(d) She wanted to see him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Piri know about the political situation in 1939?
2. When did Mother finally see Father?
3. What had changed about Piri's mother?
4. When did Babi hear that Piri's parents were coming?
5. What did Mother do as soon as she got Piri home?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)