|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Beregszasz change for Piri's family?
(a) They were harassed constantly.
(b) They had to move out of their house.
(c) They had to keep a low profile as Jews.
(d) They were not allowed into certain districts.
2. What did mother express concern over?
(a) Rozsi's plans to go to America.
(b) Piri's interest in boys.
(c) Piri's relationship with her teacher.
(d) Rozsi's social life.
3. How was Piri soothed after she saw frightening things?
(a) Her grandmother made her a snack.
(b) She was sent to Komjaty.
(c) She went to sleep.
(d) She went horseback riding.
4. Who is Rozsi?
(a) Piri's sister.
(b) Piri's grandmother.
(c) Piri's cousin.
(d) Farenc's wife.
5. What was Mother's response to this incident?
(a) She reported it to the authorities.
(b) She worried.
(c) She decided to move to America.
(d) She was unaffected.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade did Piri start in 1941?
2. What did Piri expect her future to look like?
3. What had changed about Piri's mother?
4. When was Father's battalion going to come through Beregszasz?
5. What was Piri's father's position?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)