|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What made Piri ill?
(a) Leaving Komjaty.
(b) Missing Farenc.
(d) Lack of food.
2. What did Mother do for the Yiddish-speaking stranger?
(a) Helped her get a visa to leave.
(b) Fed her and cared for her baby.
(c) Found her an apartment.
(d) Gave her directions.
3. What did Piri receive as a gift?
(a) A set of paints.
(b) A new dress.
(c) A glass globe.
(d) A book.
4. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
5. What made Piri a favorite of her teacher's?
(a) She was good at math.
(b) She spoke Yiddish.
(c) She spoke Ukrainian.
(d) She spoke Hungarian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Piri get to do when she arrived in Beregszasz?
2. How does Piri say she was greeted in Beregszasz?
3. Where did Mother and Mrs. Gerber wait for their men?
4. What was Piri's baby sister named?
5. Why was Piri cut off from her family at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)