|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who went back with Mother after the holiday?
(b) Only Father.
2. What did Piri overhear when she was in bed after the incident?
(a) Lilli getting hysterical about the war.
(b) Lilli arguing against going to America.
(c) Mother lamenting the fact that it was too late to escape now.
(d) Mother confessed that she should have sent the children to America.
3. Why did Babi distrust the Hungarians?
(a) They spoke a language she didn't understand.
(b) They were largely Jewish.
(c) They persecuted Ukrainians.
(d) They were close to Germans.
4. To whom did Piri entrust a letter to her parents?
(b) Her grandmother.
5. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Farenc say about what Piri tells him?
2. When was Father's battalion going to come through Beregszasz?
3. What was Piri's mood about school and her future?
4. How was Piri soothed after she saw frightening things?
5. Where did Mother and Mrs. Gerber wait for their men?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)