|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Babi prepare for the holiday?
(a) Visiting with neighbors.
(b) Visiting the synagogue.
(c) Praying and reading the Bible.
(d) Cooking, and cleaning the house.
2. How did Farenc help Piri?
(a) He gave her someplace to stay.
(b) He found her grandparents.
(c) He gave her food.
(d) He gave her a ride.
3. What did Piri overhear when she was in bed after the incident?
(a) Lilli getting hysterical about the war.
(b) Mother lamenting the fact that it was too late to escape now.
(c) Mother confessed that she should have sent the children to America.
(d) Lilli arguing against going to America.
4. What part of Christmas disappointed Piri?
(a) Carolers didn't stop at their house.
(b) She didn't get any presents.
(c) The town's festivities were few.
(d) She was kept inside by a snowstorm.
5. Where was the woman from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mrs. Gerber's daughter?
2. What did Piri know about the political situation in 1939?
3. What was Piri's father's position?
4. What did Lilli tell Piri?
5. What did Piri get to do when she arrived in Beregszasz?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)