|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Rozsi walk with Piri?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the train station.
(c) To the woods.
(d) To the school.
2. How did Farenc help Piri?
(a) He gave her someplace to stay.
(b) He gave her a ride.
(c) He found her grandparents.
(d) He gave her food.
3. How did Piri's family celebrate Hanukkah?
(a) They observed it in detail, for the sake of the absent men.
(b) They lit some candles then gave up.
(c) They didn't observer Hanukkah.
(d) They prayed fervently for a similar miracle.
4. How does Piri characterize her adjustment to life in Beregszasz?
(a) She adjusted reluctantly.
(b) She adjusted painfully.
(c) She adjusted quickly.
(d) She could not quite adjust.
5. What did mother express concern over?
(a) Piri's interest in boys.
(b) Rozsi's plans to go to America.
(c) Rozsi's social life.
(d) Piri's relationship with her teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what location did the narrator begin?
2. What happened when Farenc and reaction saw each other the first time?
3. How did Babi prepare for the holiday?
4. Who is Rozsi?
5. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)