|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) First person.
2. What did Piri get to do when she arrived in Beregszasz?
(a) Hold her sister.
(b) Take care of the animals.
(c) Work for the family.
(d) Go back to school.
3. What did Mother do as soon as she got Piri home?
(a) Lecture her about how life had changed.
(b) Ask her about everything.
(c) Wash her.
(d) Feed her.
4. What did Piri see in the river the morning after the battle?
(a) Dead soldiers.
(b) Her sister.
(c) Soldiers bathing.
(d) A lost child.
5. What was Farenc sad to tell Piri?
(a) He was ill.
(b) He was being transferred.
(c) He was being drafted.
(d) He was going into combat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Babi hear that Piri's parents were coming?
2. How did the war affect Piri's father's position?
3. How did Piri help Farenc?
4. How was Piri soothed after she saw frightening things?
5. How does Piri say she was greeted in Beregszasz?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)