|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piri's father say people treat him?
(a) They look up to him because he is Hungarian.
(b) They look down on him because he is Czech.
(c) They look up to him because he is Ukrainian.
(d) They admire him because he is educated.
2. What was Piri's baby sister named?
3. In what location did the narrator begin?
4. To whom did Piri entrust a letter to her parents?
(c) Her grandmother.
5. Who went back with Mother after the holiday?
(a) Only Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Piri know about the political situation in 1939?
2. Why did Babi distrust the Hungarians?
3. How did Piri hear from her parents?
4. How did Babi prepare for the holiday?
5. What made Piri ill?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)