|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom did Mother and Piri hear were likely in the procession somewhere?
(a) Babi and Rozsi.
(b) Shimi Stern.
(c) Lilli and Lajos.
2. What had led Luzja to kill herself?
(a) She had been beaten by soldiers.
(b) She had been accused of lying.
(c) She had been arrested.
(d) She had been caught at a Zionist meeting.
3. What was Piri's baby sister named?
4. What did Mother try to do?
(a) Hang out sheets for privacy.
(b) Organize the prisoners.
(c) Bargain with the guards.
(d) Talk to the officials about supplies.
5. What happened when the boys chased Piri and Iboya?
(a) They were beaten.
(b) They escaped.
(c) A policeman chased the boys away.
(d) The boys caught them but didn't hurt them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Piri say the people were at these secret gatherings?
2. What did Mother give Piri now that she was in the city?
3. Who were the Hungarians fighting when Piri was on the farm?
4. Where was Iboya when the Germans came?
5. Who was Mr. Shuster?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)