|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Dr. Feher?
(a) He shot himself after his wife and daughter had been raped.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He stopped making house calls.
(d) He left for America.
2. How does Piri characterize the family's Passover dinner?
3. Where did Piri go to school after being expelled?
(a) At the synagogue.
(b) In the streets.
(c) She stayed home.
(d) At a community center.
4. Mother was going to inquire into _________________.
(a) Whether she could still escape to the country.
(b) Whether she could still send the children to America.
(c) Whether to tell her husband.
(d) Whether she should make a complaint to the authorities.
5. What changed for Piri and Iboya when the Germans took over Hungary?
(a) They did not have enough of any necessities.
(b) They were sent to the country to live with Babi.
(c) They had more food than before.
(d) Mother dressed them as filthy beggars to protect against rape.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were conditions like in the woman's home?
2. What had changed about Piri's mother?
3. What special allowance did the family have to make to keep the goat?
4. What did Mother do as soon as she got Piri home?
5. What did mother argue for at the ghetto?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)