|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mother do to take care of her family?
(a) Heated water for baths.
(b) Found food.
(c) Bribed German soldiers.
(d) Arranged for her children to escape.
2. What was Mother's connection to Mrs. Gerber?
(a) Mrs. Gerber's husband was in the same battalion as Father.
(b) They worked in the same factory.
(c) They knew each other from childhood.
(d) They taught in the same school.
3. Who is Rozsi?
(a) Piri's cousin.
(b) Farenc's wife.
(c) Piri's grandmother.
(d) Piri's sister.
4. What did Piri and Iboya find when they went to the provision center?
(a) There was a ranking system that governed who got the supplies.
(b) The Jews wouldn't get anything.
(c) There wasn't enough of anything to go around.
(d) The Germans were keeping everything for themselves.
5. What was disturbing to this visitor?
(a) The rising cost of silk stockings.
(b) The food rationing.
(c) The declining influence of the Zionists.
(d) The injustice of German policies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Dr. Feher give Mother?
2. When did Mother finally see Father?
3. When did Babi hear that Piri's parents were coming?
4. In what location did the narrator begin?
5. What did mother argue for at the ghetto?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)