|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mother do for the Yiddish-speaking stranger?
(a) Fed her and cared for her baby.
(b) Gave her directions.
(c) Found her an apartment.
(d) Helped her get a visa to leave.
2. What did the family name the goat?
(a) The milkmaker.
(b) The bleating nuisance.
3. Where were Father and Lajos at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(a) In the city.
(b) At the farm.
(c) Hiding in the forests.
(d) Off at war.
4. Who was NOT part of Piri's gang of friends?
(a) Judi Gerber.
(d) Gari Weiss.
5. How old does Piri say the people were at these secret gatherings?
(c) Forties and fifties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Babi done to help Mother make this attempt?
2. What changed for Piri and Iboya when the Germans took over Hungary?
3. Where was Mrs. Gerber's daughter?
4. What had led Luzja to kill herself?
5. What part of Christmas disappointed Piri?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)