|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mrs. Gerber give Piri when she arrived at her house?
(a) The name of a smuggler.
(b) A small gift in return for Passover food.
(c) Food for Passover.
(d) Information about Dr. Feher.
2. How has Lilli and Lajos been sent away?
(a) They were turned in by informants.
(b) They were reported as Jews.
(c) They got sick and were caught.
(d) They were caught stealing.
3. What did Mother blame herself for?
(a) Not having seen this coming.
(b) Not having left sooner.
(c) Not having kept Lilli closer to home.
(d) Not having wanted to know that this was happening.
4. When did Babi hear that Piri's parents were coming?
(b) Rosh Hashanah.
5. Why was Piri expelled from school?
(a) She had stolen money.
(b) She was Jewish.
(c) She was unruly.
(d) She was insubordinate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did this ultimatum affect Mother?
2. What was Piri's routine while her father was away?
3. Who were the Hungarians fighting when Piri was on the farm?
4. What did Rozsi say in her letters home?
5. How does Piri say Iboya would return from work?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)