|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 and 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the woman find in the place Mother took her to?
(a) Money and food.
(b) A hiding place for Jewish refugees.
(c) Information about her family.
(d) Work and support.
2. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
(a) Classes were smaller as children went to America or fled Europe.
(b) The children did military drills instead of playing.
(c) There were air attack drills all the time.
(d) Some of the buildings had been turned into barracks.
3. How did Piri help Farenc?
(a) She gave him food.
(b) She gave him a ride.
(c) She gave him bandages.
(d) She gave him directions.
4. At times, where did Iboya go instead of volunteering?
(a) Zionist meetings.
(b) Poetry readings.
(c) Across the border.
(d) To spy on soldiers.
5. Mother was going to inquire into _________________.
(a) Whether she should make a complaint to the authorities.
(b) Whether she could still escape to the country.
(c) Whether she could still send the children to America.
(d) Whether to tell her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Mother and Mrs. Gerber wait without seeing their husbands?
2. What happened to Dr. Feher?
3. How long was it before Piri saw Farenc again?
4. Who was visiting the house frequently by this time?
5. What part of Christmas disappointed Piri?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)