|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What festivities did Babi prepare for, in spite of the fact that family wouldn't be able to gather?
(a) Rosh Hashanah.
2. What did Mother do as soon as she got Piri home?
(a) Lecture her about how life had changed.
(b) Feed her.
(c) Ask her about everything.
(d) Wash her.
3. What had Babi done to help Mother make this attempt?
(a) Called some officials she knew.
(b) Withdrawn her savings.
(c) Sold some land.
(d) Told her who could forge papers.
4. What had changed about Piri's mother?
(a) She was sick.
(b) She looked steely and determined.
(c) She was always worried.
(d) She was pregnant.
5. What did Piri tell Farenc during the visit in Chapter 5?
(a) She is her teacher's favorite at school.
(b) The Germans were rounding up Jews.
(c) The Germans were killing Jews.
(d) Her parents wanted to send her to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Piri get to do when she arrived in Beregszasz?
2. Why wasn't Babi impressed that Piri was a favorite of her teacher?
3. Why was the narrator sent to Komjaty?
4. Why was Piri cut off from her family at the beginning of Chapter 3?
5. How did Babi prepare for the holiday?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)