|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did mother express concern over?
(a) Rozsi's social life.
(b) Rozsi's plans to go to America.
(c) Piri's interest in boys.
(d) Piri's relationship with her teacher.
2. Where was Mrs. Gerber's daughter?
3. In what voice is 'Upon the Head of A Goat' narrated?
(a) First person.
(b) Second person.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) Third person limited.
4. What was Piri's father's position?
(d) Army officer.
5. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
(a) Some of the buildings had been turned into barracks.
(b) There were air attack drills all the time.
(c) Classes were smaller as children went to America or fled Europe.
(d) The children did military drills instead of playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Farenc suggest in addition to what Piri told him?
2. Who is the narrator?
3. Why was Piri cut off from her family at the beginning of Chapter 3?
4. What was Mother's connection to Mrs. Gerber?
5. What did Piri say that made her mother express concern?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)