|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piri characterize her adjustment to life in Beregszasz?
(a) She adjusted reluctantly.
(b) She could not quite adjust.
(c) She adjusted painfully.
(d) She adjusted quickly.
2. Mother was going to inquire into _________________.
(a) Whether to tell her husband.
(b) Whether she should make a complaint to the authorities.
(c) Whether she could still escape to the country.
(d) Whether she could still send the children to America.
3. Where did Rozsi walk with Piri?
(a) To the hospital.
(b) To the woods.
(c) To the train station.
(d) To the school.
4. What did Rozsi say in her letters home?
(a) They were starting to take away the Jews.
(b) Everyone was leaving.
(c) She was alright.
(d) The fighting was getting closer.
5. Where did Father expect his battalion to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made Piri ill?
2. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
3. What was Mother's response to this incident?
4. How long did Mother and Mrs. Gerber wait without seeing their husbands?
5. What was Piri's baby sister named?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)