|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Piri characterize her adjustment to life in Beregszasz?
(a) She adjusted quickly.
(b) She could not quite adjust.
(c) She adjusted reluctantly.
(d) She adjusted painfully.
2. How does Piri characterize Father's farewell?
3. Why wasn't Babi impressed that Piri was a favorite of her teacher?
(a) Babi thought the teacher was prejudiced and unintelligent.
(b) Babi thought the teacher was just currying favor with her.
(c) Babi thought she was being used as a translator.
(d) Babi thought Piri was just being a kiss-up.
4. What did Lilli tell Piri?
(a) The family was spending as much time as possible at her apartment outside the city.
(b) The family was making plans to move.
(c) She and her husband were staying with the family frequently.
(d) She and her husband were getting a place of their own.
5. Who went back with Mother after the holiday?
(c) Only Father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mother blame herself for?
2. When did Mother finally see Father?
3. How did Piri's family celebrate Hanukkah?
4. Where was the woman from?
5. Where did Mother and Mrs. Gerber wait for their men?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)