|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Babi prepare for the holiday?
(a) Visiting the synagogue.
(b) Visiting with neighbors.
(c) Cooking, and cleaning the house.
(d) Praying and reading the Bible.
2. How did Beregszasz change for Piri's family?
(a) They had to keep a low profile as Jews.
(b) They were not allowed into certain districts.
(c) They were harassed constantly.
(d) They had to move out of their house.
3. What was Piri's baby sister named?
4. What had Babi done to help Mother make this attempt?
(a) Sold some land.
(b) Told her who could forge papers.
(c) Called some officials she knew.
(d) Withdrawn her savings.
5. Where was the woman from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mother prepare for Father's visit?
2. Where did Mother take the woman?
3. How does Piri characterize her mother's state of mind on returning home in Chapter 8?
4. What was Mother's connection to Mrs. Gerber?
5. When was Father's battalion going to come through Beregszasz?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)