|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Babi ask the girls to do in anticipation of Piri's parents coming?
(a) Visit the synagogue.
(b) Help her clean the house.
(c) Decorate the garden.
(d) Catch chickens.
2. What were conditions like in the woman's home?
(a) Her family has left her to get away from Hitler.
(b) The Germans were drafting people into the army.
(c) Her entire village had been massacred.
(d) Hitler was depriving Jews of their rights.
3. What did Piri say that made her mother express concern?
(a) Rozsi only spoke to baby.
(b) She liked her teacher.
(c) She wanted to go away.
(d) Rozsi was engaged to Farenc.
4. What did Lilli tell Piri?
(a) She and her husband were getting a place of their own.
(b) She and her husband were staying with the family frequently.
(c) The family was spending as much time as possible at her apartment outside the city.
(d) The family was making plans to move.
5. What did the woman find in the place Mother took her to?
(a) Money and food.
(b) A hiding place for Jewish refugees.
(c) Work and support.
(d) Information about her family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Rozsi walk with Piri?
2. What did Mother received from Lajos' parents?
3. Who comes to the farm a few weeks after Piri's new sister is born?
4. How does Piri say the school routine changed in 1941?
5. When was Father's battalion going to come through Beregszasz?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)