|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17 and 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What plans were made at the places Iboya went in secret?
(a) To harass Jews.
(b) To escape from Beregszasz.
(c) To kill Nazis.
(d) To shelter Jews.
2. How does Piri characterize her adjustment to life in Beregszasz?
(a) She adjusted painfully.
(b) She adjusted reluctantly.
(c) She adjusted quickly.
(d) She could not quite adjust.
3. At times, where did Iboya go instead of volunteering?
(a) To spy on soldiers.
(b) Poetry readings.
(c) Across the border.
(d) Zionist meetings.
4. What did Piri get to do when she arrived in Beregszasz?
(a) Hold her sister.
(b) Work for the family.
(c) Go back to school.
(d) Take care of the animals.
5. What did mother express concern over?
(a) Rozsi's social life.
(b) Piri's relationship with her teacher.
(c) Piri's interest in boys.
(d) Rozsi's plans to go to America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to the farm a few weeks after Piri's new sister is born?
2. What did Lilli tell Piri?
3. What did Piri do while her mother was gone?
4. Whom did Iboya go with to these clandestine gatherings?
5. What did the family know was coming?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)