|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What else does Mary have to consider about Karl's death?
(a) That she needs to notify Karl's sister.
(b) That the police would have absolutely no reason to suspect her if she keeps her head.
(c) That she needs to notify Karl's mother.
(d) That she has gotten Rowley involved.
2. What does Mary say in response to Rowley's explanation about Karl's death?
(a) She thinks Rowley is correct.
(b) She will never forgive Karl for doing that in front of her.
(c) She'll never forgive herself.
(d) She wants to leave that place and the memories.
3. About whom does the conversation turn to?
(d) Lord Seafair.
4. Why does Mary decide she will tell Edgar the truth about her and Karl?
(a) To enter marriage with a clear conscience.
(b) To seek Edgar's advice.
(c) To get out of the marriage proposal.
(d) She is not going to tell Edgar the truth.
5. Who comes to ask about the gunshot?
(a) The police.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mary think of the handgun in her purse?
2. Who is Agata?
3. What is Mary's first instinct to do about Karl?
4. Why is there little blood to contend with?
5. How does Mary explain the sound Nina heard?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)