|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rowley insist that Mary do?
(a) Go to the hotel with him.
(b) Call Edgar.
(c) Take a sleeping pill.
(d) Call her lawyer.
2. Why is there little blood to contend with?
(a) Karl shot himself in the perfect spot that causes little blood.
(b) It all leaked out on the bathroom floor which Mary mopped up while waiting for Rowley.
(c) There is lots of blood everywhere.
(d) Most of it has seeped inside of him.
3. What does Mary say in response to Rowley's explanation about Karl's death?
(a) She wants to leave that place and the memories.
(b) She thinks Rowley is correct.
(c) She'll never forgive herself.
(d) She will never forgive Karl for doing that in front of her.
4. What does Mary look for as soon as Nina leaves the bedroom?
(a) The phone number to where Edgar said he is.
(b) The gun.
(c) Any more signs of blood.
(d) Anything that might show that Karl had been there.
5. Where is Mary supposed to be at one o'clock?
(a) To have lunch with Rowley.
(b) To meet with her lawyer in Florence.
(c) Villa Bolognese.
(d) The Princess' villa.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who awakens Mary the next day after Karl's death?
2. What else does Mary have to consider about Karl's death?
3. What does Mary do at the end of the chapter?
4. Who comes to ask about the gunshot?
5. How does Rowley get to Mary's villa?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)