|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mary think of the handgun in her purse?
(a) She feels suicidal for being so cruel to Karl.
(b) She wonders if she could kill a man.
(c) She becomes frightened.
(d) She forgot she has the handgun.
2. What does Mary recall Rowley telling her?
(a) That they would probably find Karl's body soon.
(b) That she must not do anything that would arouse suspicion.
(c) That he would take her to England in a couple days.
(d) That they may never find Karl's body.
3. What does Karl join?
(a) The Hitler youth group.
(b) The resistance.
(c) A group of people who decide to leave the country.
(d) The Germany military.
4. What frightens Mary?
(a) A police investigation finding evidence in her home.
(b) Nina knowing she had a male visitor the night of Karl's death.
(c) Nothing since things seems to be working out fine.
(d) The idea of Rowley returning to the site where they put Karl's body.
5. Why doesn't Mary think it would be wise to call the police?
(a) She thinks she should call the police.
(b) Because Nina had come and said she heard a bang.
(c) She is not a citizen of that country.
(d) She is afraid that they will arrest her right away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rowley insist that Mary do?
2. How does Rowley get to Mary's villa?
3. What does Karl tell Mary and she says she does not feel the same way?
4. What is Rowley's suggestion since Mary doesn't want to call the police?
5. About what is Rowley concerned?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)