|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary realize about the gun?
(a) That it probably has Karl's fingerprints on the grip.
(b) That it could be traced to her.
(c) That it may have her fingerprints on the grip.
(d) That Ciro would know that it had been fired.
2. What does Karl join?
(a) The resistance.
(b) The Hitler youth group.
(c) A group of people who decide to leave the country.
(d) The Germany military.
3. What is the Princess going to do about getting Karl fired?
(b) Find him and give him some money.
(c) Find him another job.
(d) Send him to the United States where he'll be safe.
4. Who awakens Mary the next day after Karl's death?
(d) She wakes on her own.
5. How does Rowley reassure Mary?
(a) He says he will assume the blame if something happens.
(b) He is unable to offer any reassurances.
(c) He says no one would suspect a respectable, upper-class woman of being involved with a refugee.
(d) He says that all the signs point to Karl running off.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who lives in the Villa Bolognese?
2. What does Karl tell Mary and she says she does not feel the same way?
3. What makes it easier to hide Karl's death?
4. What does the Princess say she learned from the restaurant manager?
5. What does Mary do at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)