Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mary remember as they are down the road a bit?
(a) The bloody towel is still in the car.
(b) She is supposed to have breakfast with friends that morning.
(c) Karl had laid his wallet on her dresser.
(d) Edgar is supposed to be there for breakfast.
2. What does Karl imply that Mary is?
(a) A temptress.
3. What does Mary impulsively offer?
(a) To put an ad in the paper asking about Karl.
(b) To write Karl's mother and ask if he is there.
(c) To pay Karl's back rent.
(d) To talk to the landlady.
4. What does Karl join?
(a) The resistance.
(b) The Hitler youth group.
(c) A group of people who decide to leave the country.
(d) The Germany military.
5. About what is Rowley concerned?
(a) He is confident and unconcerned.
(b) That Mary will break down and admit her part.
(c) That the gun can be traced.
(d) That someone might accuse him of killing Karl in a jealous rage.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Agata?
2. What do Mary and Rowley do when a car comes towards them?
3. What does Mary decide she must do as soon as possible?
4. What does the Princess say she learned from the restaurant manager?
5. Why does Mary call Rowley for help?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)