Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapters One and Two
1. In what century is the Tuscan villa built?
2. Who owns the villa?
3. What city can Mary see from the terrace of the villa?
4. Why is Mary Panton at the villa?
5. What does Mary learn from her lawyer?
6. Why does Mary drive around the area?
7. Who is Edgar Swift?
8. Why is Edgar visiting?
9. What position does Mary believe Edgar might be offered?
10. At what has Edgar proven himself?
11. How long has Mary known Edgar?
12. What did Mary's mother point out to Mary when Mary was 19?
13. What does Mary learn when Edgar arrives?
This section contains 1,576 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)