|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rowley get to Mary's villa?
2. What does Mary do on the way home?
(a) Decides she will accept Edgar's proposal.
(b) Decides to disappear.
(d) Stop to enjoy the view.
3. What does Mary impulsively offer?
(a) To put an ad in the paper asking about Karl.
(b) To talk to the landlady.
(c) To pay Karl's back rent.
(d) To write Karl's mother and ask if he is there.
4. About whom does the conversation turn to?
(d) Lord Seafair.
5. How does Mary describe how Matthew was at first?
(a) Charming and fun.
(b) Quiet and studious.
(c) Zestful and overly-boisterous.
(d) Polite and reserved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mary's reply?
2. When did Matthew change?
3. Why does Rowley wish they had left the gun with Karl?
4. What does Edgar want Mary to carry with her to Florence?
5. What is Rowley's suggestion since Mary doesn't want to call the police?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)