|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karl's major?
(c) Classical languages.
(d) Art history.
2. What does Mary impulsively offer?
(a) To put an ad in the paper asking about Karl.
(b) To pay Karl's back rent.
(c) To talk to the landlady.
(d) To write Karl's mother and ask if he is there.
3. Why is Mary Panton at the villa?
(a) For recuperation from emotional trauma.
(b) To oversee its remodeling.
(c) To meet with her husband who has been conducting business nearby.
(d) To visit her sister and her husband who rent the villa.
4. What does Mary wish she had done?
(a) Stayed home so she did not have to be cheerful.
(b) Stayed home to think about marriage.
(c) Called her sister and canceled the visit.
(d) Stayed home and packed to go to her mother.
5. What does Mary make Karl?
(b) French toast and eggs.
(c) Bacon and eggs.
(d) A drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Karl do when Mary pulls out her gun?
2. From what country is Karl?
3. At what has Edgar proven himself?
4. What is the explanation Rowley offers for Karl killing himself?
5. What does Mary decide to give Karl as a gift?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)