|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Princess ask for the dismissal of the violinist?
(a) He refuses to play any requests.
(b) He insults the Princess.
(c) He flirts outrageously with all the women.
(d) He performs poorly.
2. Why does Mary say about Matthew Panton?
(a) He was a good man.
(b) He was misguided.
(c) She should not have married him.
(d) She had never been in love with him.
3. Why does Mary decide she will tell Edgar the truth about her and Karl?
(a) She is not going to tell Edgar the truth.
(b) To seek Edgar's advice.
(c) To get out of the marriage proposal.
(d) To enter marriage with a clear conscience.
4. What does Rowley say about the gun?
(a) They will have to report it stolen.
(b) They will have to toss it in the Arno River.
(c) They will have to trust to luck.
(d) He will take care of the gun.
5. What else does Mary have to consider about Karl's death?
(a) That the police would have absolutely no reason to suspect her if she keeps her head.
(b) That she needs to notify Karl's mother.
(c) That she needs to notify Karl's sister.
(d) That she has gotten Rowley involved.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rowley find in her purse?
2. What does Mary think about on the way to the party?
3. What does Karl's landlady know about Karl just before his disappearance?
4. What will Rowley tie onto a rock and drop in the Arno river?
5. Why does Mary think of the handgun in her purse?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)