|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six and Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Karl tell Mary and she says she does not feel the same way?
(a) Karl says his time in bed with her was the best experience he has ever had.
(c) Karl tells Mary he loves her.
(d) Karl tells Mary he wants to gain revenge against the Germans.
2. Why does Mary think of the handgun in her purse?
(a) She forgot she has the handgun.
(b) She wonders if she could kill a man.
(c) She becomes frightened.
(d) She feels suicidal for being so cruel to Karl.
3. Where is Mary supposed to be at one o'clock?
(a) The Princess' villa.
(b) To have lunch with Rowley.
(c) Villa Bolognese.
(d) To meet with her lawyer in Florence.
4. What is Mary's reply?
(a) She is not in love with him.
(b) She does not want to live in the United States.
(c) She isn't over Matthew yet.
(d) She would consider it.
5. What does Rowley find in her purse?
(a) A picture of Matthew.
(b) The gun.
(c) A suicide note.
(d) A blackmail note.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mary describe how Matthew was at first?
2. What else does Mary have to consider about Karl's death?
3. Why does Karl Richter take the job at the restaurant as a violinist?
4. What does the Princess ask of Mary?
5. What does Karl do when Mary pulls out her gun?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)