|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One and Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what nationality is Princess San Ferdinando?
2. What does Nina remind Mary to do?
(a) Call her sister back.
(b) Have the car filled with petrol.
(c) Carry her pistol.
(d) Apply rouge and eye liner.
3. Who is Princess San Ferdinanado?
(a) A woman who holds grand parties to which Mary has never been invited.
(b) Mary's childhood friend.
(c) The Princess of Tuscany who is a recent widow.
(d) A woman who is hostessing a party that evening.
4. How does Mary respond to Edgar's question?
(a) She does not know the woman who Edgar plans to marry.
(b) She asks for a few days to consider it.
(c) She says she is not comfortable with his staying at the villa since she is alone.
(d) She says she is not ready to return to England.
5. What does Rowley say to Mary?
(a) He compliments her on her good looks.
(b) He knew Mary's deceased husband quite well.
(c) He suggests she stay in Florence for the night since it's so late.
(d) He is offended by her English snobbery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary wish she had done?
2. What does Edgar ask Mary?
3. What does Edgar give Ciro?
4. Why does the Princess ask for the dismissal of the violinist?
5. Who is Ciro?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)