|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Karl's major?
(a) Classical languages.
(c) Art history.
2. What is Rowley's first inclination when he sees Karl's body?
(a) To call the police.
(b) To leave.
(c) To dig a grave in the garden.
(d) To yell at Mary.
3. What will Rowley tie onto a rock and drop in the Arno river?
(b) Karl's wallet.
(c) The bloody towel.
(d) The gun.
4. From what does Mary try to save Matthew?
(a) The creditors.
(b) His drinking.
(c) His depression.
(d) His protective mother.
5. Why is there little blood to contend with?
(a) Most of it has seeped inside of him.
(b) There is lots of blood everywhere.
(c) It all leaked out on the bathroom floor which Mary mopped up while waiting for Rowley.
(d) Karl shot himself in the perfect spot that causes little blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the villa?
2. Why is Mary Panton at the villa?
3. Who comes to ask about the gunshot?
4. What does Rowley insist that Mary do?
5. How does Mary describe how Matthew was at first?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)