|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary's reply?
(a) She would consider it.
(b) She is not in love with him.
(c) She does not want to live in the United States.
(d) She isn't over Matthew yet.
2. What does Mary do with a hundred lira note?
(a) Leaves it in the ladies' room for the washerwoman.
(b) Tip the valet.
(c) Ask Rowley to get her a cab as she is too tipsy to drive.
(d) Tip the violinist.
3. Of what is Colonel Trail very complimentary?
(a) Edgar's recent appointment.
(b) Mary's deceased husband.
(c) The Princess's gown.
(d) Mary's deceased father.
4. What does Mary learn from her lawyer?
(a) Her husband wants a divorce.
(b) Her grandfather left her a large estate.
(c) Her father left her a large estate.
(d) Her husband squandered all his money.
5. For what is the Princess known?
(a) Her generosity.
(b) Her caustic remarks.
(c) Her beauty.
(d) Her wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Princess San Ferdinanado?
2. Why does Mary tell Rowley that she has sex with Karl?
3. Why is there little blood to contend with?
4. Why is Mary Panton at the villa?
5. Where is the party Mary is attending that night to be held?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)