|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
2. From whom does Wren need help?
3. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
4. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
5. What amazes Maggie?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
2. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
3. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
4. How does Wren end up in jail?
5. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
6. What does Wren say to Maggie when she asks him not to leave her again?
7. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
8. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
9. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
10. What does Maggie buy and bring to the Sanctuary and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
It is entirely up to the fates when it comes to his kind and their chosen mates.
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Do you believe that fate has any influence in life? Why or why not?
3. Pretend you believe in fate and that two people who are "supposed" to be together don't get together. What do you think that would mean in their lives?
Essay Topic 2
This is the first time Maggie has stood up to her father. It makes her feel very good about herself.
1. Discuss why Maggie standing up to her father might demonstrate her maturity.
2. Do you think children should never defy their parents? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Maggie handled her father the best way? Why or why not? How would you have handled the situation?
Essay Topic 3
Maggie gets a call on her cell phone from her father. Her courage builds up as her father is screaming at her for missing a week of school. She gets angry and tells him she cannot return at the moment, because she is running away with a tiger.
1. Do you think Maggie should tell her father the truth about her life? Why or why not?
2. Considering Maggie's age do you think her father is too controlling? Why or why not?
3. If you were Maggie how would you handle her father? Use examples to support your answer.
This section contains 887 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)