|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell Tony?
2. Who kisses Maggie?
3. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
4. How did Wren's parents die?
5. To where does Wren flash?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Wren go when he leaves Maggie and what does he plan to do?
2. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
3. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about the full moon?
5. What do Whitehunter and Maggie talk about while working on Wren?
6. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
7. Who is Savitar and what does he do? Where can the Katagarians and Acadians be in the same place safely?
8. How does Wren end up in jail?
9. What does Wren find out about his past at Savitar's council?
10. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
Essay Topic 1
The reader feels the strong urge Wren has to seek out Marguerite when he lays eyes on her. He doesn't know why her presence calls to him.
1. What do you think this strong attraction foreshadows for the novel?
2. Do you believe that two people can fall in love upon first sight? Why or why not?
3. Do you think the way Wren feels is believable? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Wren goes to Maggie's house after he is attacked. Wren begs Maggie not to call the police or a doctor, then he passes out on her kitchen floor and turns into his natural form of half snow leopard and white tiger.
1. If in this life, not in a book, there were people who were also animals and this happened to you, what would you do? How difficult is it to believe the beings and events in this book?
2. Why do you think Wren risked his secret to go to Maggie's house? Do you think any human would be as calm as Maggie when seeing a human turn into an animal? Why or why not?
3. Are Maggie's actions and thoughts believable when Wren turns into an animal? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Maggie starts to cry and accepts knowing they are still not mated and cannot ever have children. Wren tells her they can always adopt.
1. Would you marry someone who couldn't have children if you wanted them? Why or why not?
2. Do you think adopting children is as good as having your own children? Why or why not?
3. If you were going to adopt a children, what kind of child would you adopt? Why?
This section contains 2,849 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)