Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
2. What happens to Maggie's purse?
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
4. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
5. What is the meeting concerning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
2. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
3. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
4. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
5. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
6. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
7. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
8. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
9. What does Savitar tell Nick about Wren and Maggie's future?
10. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
The reader feels the strong urge Wren has to seek out Marguerite when he lays eyes on her. He doesn't know why her presence calls to him.
1. What do you think this strong attraction foreshadows for the novel?
2. Do you believe that two people can fall in love upon first sight? Why or why not?
3. Do you think the way Wren feels is believable? Why or why not?
Maggie gets a call on her cell phone from her father. Her courage builds up as her father is screaming at her for missing a week of school. She gets angry and tells him she cannot return at the moment, because she is running away with a tiger.
1. Do you think Maggie should tell her father the truth about her life? Why or why not?
2. Considering Maggie's age do you think her father is too controlling? Why or why not?
3. If you were Maggie how would you handle her father? Use examples to support your answer.
Maggie starts to cry and accepts knowing they are still not mated and cannot ever have children. Wren tells her they can always adopt.
1. Would you marry someone who couldn't have children if you wanted them? Why or why not?
2. Do you think adopting children is as good as having your own children? Why or why not?
3. If you were going to adopt a children, what kind of child would you adopt? Why?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)