|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose father is a senator?
2. Where does Maggie take Wren?
3. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
4. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
5. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Wren laying in bed and what do his brothers bring into his room?
2. What does Wren say to Maggie when she asks him not to leave her again?
3. How does Marguerite get away from the men that attack her?
4. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
5. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
6. What does Wren tell Maggie about them being together?
7. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
8. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
9. Where does Wren go when he is attacked and what happens there?
10. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Wren Tigarian, the only child to Aristotle Tigarian and heir to Tigarian Technologies, is Givry's client. Maggie and Givry are stunned by this information.
1. Maggie now knows that Wren is wealthy. Do you think this will change her attitude towards him? Why or why not?
2. Why do you think Wren acts and dresses like he is poor? Do you think he is being arrogant to do that?
3. How do you think Blaine and the rest of Maggie's study group would have treated Wren if they had known who he was? Do you think this type of two faced behavior often encountered in society? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Wren tells Maggie that he cannot be with her, because he feels he will eventually hurt her. Maggie pulls the story out of him about his parents' deaths. He reluctantly tells her that his parents beat each other to death.
1. Do you think children are doomed to repeat their parents' mistakes? Why or why not?
2. Do you think it is wise for Wren to worry about hurting Maggie because of what his parents did? Why or why not?
3. Discuss what you would do if you were Maggie after Wren told her about his parents.
Essay Topic 3
This is the first time Maggie has stood up to her father. It makes her feel very good about herself.
1. Discuss why Maggie standing up to her father might demonstrate her maturity.
2. Do you think children should never defy their parents? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Maggie handled her father the best way? Why or why not? How would you have handled the situation?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)