|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
2. What happens to Maggie's purse?
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
4. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
5. What is the meeting concerning?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Maggie tell Wren when he awakens and how does he react?
2. Why does Marguerite think Nick is missing?
3. Why is Wren being hunted and how does he feel about it?
4. What happens to Maggie's hands when Wren kisses her?
5. How does Maggie react to her new powers in the beginning?
6. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
7. What happens to Maggie when she disappears from Savitar's island?
8. What did Wren do at the zoo that was unusual?
9. What does Savitar tell Nick about Wren and Maggie's future?
10. What two things does Wren tell Maggie she can't ingest and how does she feel about that?
Essay Topic 1
Maggie gets a call on her cell phone from her father. Her courage builds up as her father is screaming at her for missing a week of school. She gets angry and tells him she cannot return at the moment, because she is running away with a tiger.
1. Do you think Maggie should tell her father the truth about her life? Why or why not?
2. Considering Maggie's age do you think her father is too controlling? Why or why not?
3. If you were Maggie how would you handle her father? Use examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 2
Wren's father is alive and went through quite an emotional ordeal concealing himself from Wren for twenty years. Had he not, it would have altered the future, and Wren and Maggie would never have met.
1. What do you think what Aristotle did to keep the future from changing says about him as a person? As a father? Use examples to support your answer.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible it would be impossible to go to the past and not accidentally change the future? Why or why not?
3. Discuss one event in your life you would change and how if you could go through time to the past.
4. If you could go to the past to any place or time in history where would you go, who would you want to meet and what would you do?
Essay Topic 3
It is entirely up to the fates when it comes to his kind and their chosen mates.
1. What do you think is meant by this statement? Use examples from the book to support your answer.
2. Do you believe that fate has any influence in life? Why or why not?
3. Pretend you believe in fate and that two people who are "supposed" to be together don't get together. What do you think that would mean in their lives?
This section contains 2,886 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)