|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college does Maggie attend?
2. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
3. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
4. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
5. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
2. What do Maggie and her family's lawyer find out about Wren at the jail?
3. What is the Omegrion?
4. Why did Maggie hear from her father and what is she not telling him?
5. Why does Maggie go to the zoo?
6. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
7. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
8. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
9. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
10. How does Wren feel when he sees Maggie talking to Dev and why?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The reader gets a taste of Wren's animalistic jealousy that flares up when he sees his mate (Maggie) talking to the Were-Bear (Dev).
1. Do you think jealousy is always negative? Why or why not?
2. What do you think someone should do if their significant other is a jealous person?
3. Describe a situation involving jealousy in which you have been personally involved, either by observing the situation or being in it yourself.
Essay Topic 2
Maggie and Wren have to be very careful when traveling back in time, for any changes could alter the future. In many religions or philosophies the saying "time is not an arrow, but a serpent."
1. Discuss what you think is meant by the cliche about time and a serpent.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible anyone should be allowed to do it? Why or why not?
3. Discuss where and when you would like to go if you could travel in time. Include why you would want to go there.
Essay Topic 3
Maggie feels so selfish. She finally realizes the seriousness of the situation and how Wren will die in order for her to live.
1. Who are the people in your life you would die to protect? Why have you chosen those particular people?
2. Do you think that most people have loved ones they would give up their life for? Why or why not?
3. Do you think anyone who gives up his/her life to save someone they love are heroes or do you think that heroes are only those who give up their life to save a stranger? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think Maggie feels selfish? Do you think she has any reason to feel that way? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,010 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)