|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
2. Who is Wren's cousin?
3. Whose father is a senator?
4. What does Aimee think is a joke?
5. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Marguerite notice is staring at her?
2. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
3. What does Wren say to Maggie when she asks him not to leave her again?
4. Why does the group Marguerite runs with decide to visit the Sanctuary?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about them being together?
6. What happens when Maggie takes Wren back to Sanctuary after he was bailed out of jail?
7. What is Nicolette working on concerning Wren and who does she tell?
8. How does Maggie feel about Wren and what does she decide to do about it?
9. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
10. Why is Wren laying in bed and what do his brothers bring into his room?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Back at Wren's childhood home, Aristotle does something very few Were-animals do. He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder. She passes out from the pain wondering why in the world he did this to her. When she awakens, Wren is in the room staring at the brown eyes of a tiger. Maggie is in the form of a tiger looking back at Wren.
1. This was quite a drastic act by Wren's father. Do you think he was wrong to do this? Why or why not? Use examples to support your answer.
2. How would you feel and what would you do if what happened to Maggie happened to you?
3. Do you think anyone should do something that would change someone's life as much as Aristotle changed Maggie's without the permission of the person involved? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Maggie feels so selfish. She finally realizes the seriousness of the situation and how Wren will die in order for her to live.
1. Who are the people in your life you would die to protect? Why have you chosen those particular people?
2. Do you think that most people have loved ones they would give up their life for? Why or why not?
3. Do you think anyone who gives up his/her life to save someone they love are heroes or do you think that heroes are only those who give up their life to save a stranger? Why or why not?
4. Why do you think Maggie feels selfish? Do you think she has any reason to feel that way? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Wren's father is alive and went through quite an emotional ordeal concealing himself from Wren for twenty years. Had he not, it would have altered the future, and Wren and Maggie would never have met.
1. What do you think what Aristotle did to keep the future from changing says about him as a person? As a father? Use examples to support your answer.
2. Do you think if time travel was possible it would be impossible to go to the past and not accidentally change the future? Why or why not?
3. Discuss one event in your life you would change and how if you could go through time to the past.
4. If you could go to the past to any place or time in history where would you go, who would you want to meet and what would you do?
This section contains 1,111 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)