|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
2. What happens to Maggie's purse?
3. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
4. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
5. Who tries to capture Wren?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Nicolette confronts Zack in Wren's room?
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about the day his parents died?
3. What does Wren hear his mother and uncle talking about in 1980?
4. What does Savitar tell Nick about Wren and Maggie's future?
5. What does Wren do after he is declared innocent and what does Maggie think about it?
6. What do Wren and Maggie tell Aristotle about the future? How does he feel about it?
7. What does Karina do after she leaves Wren's father's house?
8. What does Aimee tell Maggie about Wren that shocks her and what does Maggie ask?
9. What does Wren decide to do about Maggie's problem in kissing him?
10. Who is Zack Tigarian and what does he say at the meeting?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This is the first time Maggie has stood up to her father. It makes her feel very good about herself.
1. Discuss why Maggie standing up to her father might demonstrate her maturity.
2. Do you think children should never defy their parents? Why or why not?
3. Do you think Maggie handled her father the best way? Why or why not? How would you have handled the situation?
Essay Topic 2
Maggie's father tells her he's sorry he's late for her wedding and hands her a box that contains her grandmother's pearl necklace and earrings.
1. Do you think it is more difficult to ask for forgiveness or to give forgiveness? Why or why not?
2. Do you think that Maggie should accept her father's apology? Why or why not?
3. Do you think not forgiving someone a wrong done is harmful to the person who won't forgive? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
The reader feels the strong urge Wren has to seek out Marguerite when he lays eyes on her. He doesn't know why her presence calls to him.
1. What do you think this strong attraction foreshadows for the novel?
2. Do you believe that two people can fall in love upon first sight? Why or why not?
3. Do you think the way Wren feels is believable? Why or why not?
This section contains 2,974 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)