|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(b) Karina is greedy.
(c) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(d) Karina does not trust Greyson.
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It is off limits for her.
(b) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
(c) It will enhance her senses even further.
(d) It is very empowering.
3. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Mr. Gavry.
4. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(b) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(c) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
(d) As if she is talking to a house cat.
5. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Maggie struggling with Zack.
(b) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(c) A were cat that had gone feral.
(d) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
6. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(b) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
(c) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
(d) That she is running away with a tiger.
7. Where does Wren go when he leaves Nicolette's sanctuary?
(a) To Savitor's island.
(b) To Paris.
(c) To his father in New York.
(d) To Maggie's.
8. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(b) Bill Laurens.
9. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
10. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
(a) She "wishes" them away.
(b) She attacks the leader of the were tigers.
(c) She changes back to human form and pulls out her rifle.
(d) She asks them to collar her, too.
11. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(a) A million dollar check.
(b) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
(d) His business card.
12. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
(a) Her father.
(d) Her brother.
13. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(b) They comply and collar her.
(c) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(d) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
14. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
(b) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To one of Wren's mansions.
15. What has Maggie become?
(a) A statue.
(b) A were mouse.
(c) An hysterical female.
(d) A brown tiger were creature.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
2. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
3. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
4. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
5. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
This section contains 710 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)