|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She slaps Wren for lying.
(b) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(c) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
(d) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
2. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
(c) Dev and the were bears.
(d) Were tigers.
3. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(a) Cooked meat.
4. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
(b) Dr. Alexander.
5. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
(b) Maggie struggling with Zack.
(c) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(d) A were cat that had gone feral.
6. Who does Maggie's father think Wren is?
(a) A mere bus boy.
(b) A homeless derelict.
(c) A wealthy CEO.
(d) An irresponsible playboy.
7. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(b) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(c) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
(d) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
8. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
(a) Seeing his mother in bed with his uncle.
(b) Being locked in his Uncle's basement.
(c) Seeing his mother slit his uncle's throat.
(d) Waking up in a cage with the house burning down around him.
9. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She is much more intelligent.
(b) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
(c) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(d) She can read minds.
10. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(a) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
11. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(b) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(c) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(d) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
12. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He plans to murder her.
(b) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(c) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(d) He is making her the CEO of his company.
13. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(b) Bill Laurens.
14. What does Maggie do when they taser Wren?
(a) Calls 911.
(b) Screams for help.
(c) Runs and locks herself into the bathroom.
(d) Turns into a tiger ready to fight.
15. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) Several hours.
(b) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(c) A few days.
(d) A year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
2. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
3. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
4. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
5. What is Karina's basic plan?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)