|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(b) She is much more intelligent.
(c) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
(d) She can read minds.
2. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(b) A million dollar check.
(c) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
(d) His business card.
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It is off limits for her.
(b) It is very empowering.
(c) It will enhance her senses even further.
(d) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
4. Who killed Karina?
(a) She commits suicide.
(d) Karina's lover.
5. Who is with the person in #170?
(a) No one.
(b) The were bears.
(c) Two detectives.
6. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They comply and collar her.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(d) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
7. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They commit suicide.
(b) They revert to their human form forever.
(c) They cannot control their were side.
(d) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
8. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
(b) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(c) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(d) As if she is talking to a house cat.
9. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(a) Aloysius Grant.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Wren's mother and uncle.
10. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) To go back in time to view the scene again.
(b) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
(c) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(d) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
11. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
(a) She "wishes" them away.
(b) She attacks the leader of the were tigers.
(c) She changes back to human form and pulls out her rifle.
(d) She asks them to collar her, too.
12. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(b) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(c) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(d) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
13. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(d) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
14. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That she is quitting school.
(b) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
(c) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
(d) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
15. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
(a) Grayson, Wren's Uncle.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Mr. Garvy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
3. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
4. Who did Wren actually see dead twenty years ago?
5. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)