|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(b) Wren's uncle.
(c) Dr. Alexander.
(d) No one.
2. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(b) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(c) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(d) Karina is greedy.
3. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Maggie's father.
(c) Mr. Gavry.
(d) Bill Laurens.
4. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(b) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(c) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(d) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
5. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
(a) She asks them to collar her, too.
(b) She "wishes" them away.
(c) She changes back to human form and pulls out her rifle.
(d) She attacks the leader of the were tigers.
6. What does the caller want?
(a) To find out where Dev is.
(b) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(c) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(d) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
7. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(b) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(c) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(d) She asks to wait until after finals.
8. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(a) His business card.
(c) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
(d) A million dollar check.
9. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They comply and collar her.
(b) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(c) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(d) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
10. Who is with the person in #170?
(b) Two detectives.
(c) The were bears.
(d) No one.
11. What has Maggie become?
(a) A brown tiger were creature.
(b) A statue.
(c) A were mouse.
(d) An hysterical female.
12. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
(a) Wren will have to endure his mother over the years.
(b) Wren will not have the experience of learning about full-humans.
(c) Wren will create a time paradox.
(d) Wren will never meet Maggie then.
13. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
(a) No one.
14. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To kill his cousin.
(b) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
(c) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(d) To destroy the house.
15. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She is much more intelligent.
(b) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(c) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
(d) She can read minds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
2. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
4. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
5. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)