|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with the person in #170?
(a) No one.
(c) The were bears.
(d) Two detectives.
2. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
3. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(b) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(c) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(d) They comply and collar her.
4. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) Grayson, Wren's Uncle.
(c) Mr. Garvy.
(d) Her lawyer.
5. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) To go back in time to view the scene again.
(b) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(c) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
(d) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
6. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(b) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(c) That they cannot be together forever.
(d) That he is now completely broke.
7. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
(b) She feels confident she can handle it.
(c) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(d) She becomes frightened.
8. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(b) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(c) He plans to murder her.
(d) He is making her the CEO of his company.
9. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(b) She asks to wait until after finals.
(c) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(d) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
10. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she is running away with a tiger.
(b) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(c) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
(d) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
11. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(c) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(d) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
12. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
(a) The history of their were family.
(b) A way to get out of the house if it is on fire.
(c) The thirteen-year-old Wren in his bedroom.
(d) The location of Aristotle's will and other important papers.
13. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(b) To one of Wren's mansions.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
14. Who does Maggie's father think Wren is?
(a) An irresponsible playboy.
(b) A wealthy CEO.
(c) A homeless derelict.
(d) A mere bus boy.
15. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He does not respond.
(d) He says he was lying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the caller want?
2. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
3. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
4. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
5. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
This section contains 816 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)