|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(b) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(c) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(d) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
2. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(a) Maggie's father.
(d) Bill Laurens.
3. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He does not respond.
(d) He says he was lying.
4. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(b) With her rifle.
(c) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(d) By calling the cops.
5. What does Maggie do when they taser Wren?
(a) Screams for help.
(b) Runs and locks herself into the bathroom.
(c) Calls 911.
(d) Turns into a tiger ready to fight.
6. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
(b) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(c) A were cat that had gone feral.
(d) Maggie struggling with Zack.
7. What does the caller want?
(a) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
(b) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(c) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(d) To find out where Dev is.
8. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
(a) Because Zack had never allowed Nicolette close enough to smell him.
(b) Nicolette lost her sense of smell from a disease of the nervous system.
(c) She could, but she hates Wren so much that she chose to believe Zack.
(d) Because Zack has lied so much he has learned to mask his scent.
9. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) Their were sides.
(b) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
(c) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
(d) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
10. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That they cannot be together forever.
(b) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(c) That he is now completely broke.
(d) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
11. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
(a) "Wren? My astrologer predicted your appearance."
(b) "Wren? Just in time for breakfast."
(c) "Wren? How the... hell did you get here?"
(d) "Wren? Is it you......from the future?"
12. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
(c) No one.
13. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(b) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(c) She asks to wait until after finals.
(d) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
14. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
(a) Her mother.
15. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
2. What does Maggie tell the caller?
3. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
4. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
5. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)