|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(b) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(c) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(d) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
2. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
(a) Because Bill Laurens would have turned Aristotle in for arson.
(b) Because Aristotle thought Wren had died in the fire.
(c) Because it would have altered the future.
(d) Because Wren was so slow and Aristotle did not want to be saddled with raising him.
3. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They comply and collar her.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(d) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
4. What has Maggie become?
(a) An hysterical female.
(b) A statue.
(c) A brown tiger were creature.
(d) A were mouse.
5. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That they cannot be together forever.
(b) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(c) That he is now completely broke.
(d) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
6. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(b) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(c) Karina is greedy.
(d) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
7. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Mr. Garvy.
(b) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(c) Bill Lauren.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
8. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(b) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(c) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(d) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
9. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He does not respond.
(b) He says he was lying.
(c) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(d) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
10. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(b) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(c) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(d) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
11. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
(b) To one of Wren's mansions.
(c) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(d) To Paris.
12. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
(a) He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder,
(b) He extracts a promise from Maggie to marry and care for Wren.
(c) He shows Maggie where the family treasury is hid.
(d) He teaches her how to time travel.
13. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) No one.
(c) Wren's uncle.
14. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(b) Cooked meat.
15. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) Wren's mother and uncle.
(d) Aloysius Grant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
2. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
3. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
4. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
5. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)