|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(b) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(c) With her rifle.
(d) By calling the cops.
2. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(b) Cooked meat.
3. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(b) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(c) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
(d) To go back in time to view the scene again.
4. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She asks to wait until after finals.
(b) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(c) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(d) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
5. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(a) A million dollar check.
(b) His business card.
(d) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
6. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(b) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(c) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(d) They comply and collar her.
7. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(a) Maggie's father.
(b) Bill Laurens.
8. Where does Wren go when he leaves Nicolette's sanctuary?
(a) To his father in New York.
(b) To Maggie's.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To Savitor's island.
9. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Bill Lauren.
(b) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(c) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Mr. Garvy.
10. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) 4 days.
(b) He never actually loses consciousness.
(c) A week.
(d) Several hours.
11. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(b) He says goodbye and disappears.
(c) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(d) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
12. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
13. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(b) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(c) To take her to safety.
(d) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
14. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(b) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(c) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(d) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
15. What does the caller want?
(a) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(b) To find out where Dev is.
(c) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(d) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
2. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
3. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
5. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)