|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
(a) She could, but she hates Wren so much that she chose to believe Zack.
(b) Because Zack has lied so much he has learned to mask his scent.
(c) Nicolette lost her sense of smell from a disease of the nervous system.
(d) Because Zack had never allowed Nicolette close enough to smell him.
2. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To one of Wren's mansions.
(b) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
3. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
(a) She attacks the leader of the were tigers.
(b) She changes back to human form and pulls out her rifle.
(c) She "wishes" them away.
(d) She asks them to collar her, too.
4. What has Maggie become?
(a) A brown tiger were creature.
(b) A were mouse.
(c) A statue.
(d) An hysterical female.
5. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) Their were sides.
(b) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
(c) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
(d) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
6. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(d) She will have no control over the animal in her.
7. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(b) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(c) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(d) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
8. What does the caller want?
(a) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(b) To find out where Dev is.
(c) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(d) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
9. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) Grayson, Wren's Uncle.
(c) Mr. Garvy.
(d) Her lawyer.
10. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
(a) A conversation between his mother and uncle.
(b) A conversation between Bill Laurens and Aristotle.
(c) Maggie being kidnapped and held hostage.
(d) A no-holds-barred physical fight between Aristotle and Karina.
11. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(b) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(c) She asks to wait until after finals.
(d) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
12. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(b) Mr. Gavry.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Bill Laurens.
13. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(b) A were cat that had gone feral.
(c) Maggie struggling with Zack.
(d) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
14. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(b) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
(c) To take her to safety.
(d) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
15. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He says he was lying.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(d) He does not respond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
2. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
3. Who killed Karina?
4. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
5. What does Maggie do when they taser Wren?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)