|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(a) Bill Laurens.
2. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(b) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(c) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(d) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
3. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
(b) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
(c) That she is quitting school.
(d) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
4. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A year.
(b) A few days.
(c) Several hours.
(d) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
5. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
(a) Her brother.
(c) Her father.
6. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
(b) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
(c) Rips it off him.
(d) Gets rid of it by her magic.
7. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
(d) Aloysius Grant.
8. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) The lack of caring by the were bears.
(b) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(c) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(d) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
9. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
(b) No one.
10. Who does Maggie's father think Wren is?
(a) A wealthy CEO.
(b) An irresponsible playboy.
(c) A mere bus boy.
(d) A homeless derelict.
11. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
12. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
(a) Wren's father.
(b) Wren's mother.
(d) Wren's uncle.
13. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Maggie struggling with Zack.
(b) A were cat that had gone feral.
(c) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
(d) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
14. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(b) Karina is greedy.
(c) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(d) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
15. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(c) She is much more intelligent.
(d) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
2. What does Maggie tell the caller?
3. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
4. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
5. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)