Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(b) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(c) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(d) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
2. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(b) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(c) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(d) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
3. Who killed Karina?
(b) She commits suicide.
(d) Karina's lover.
4. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(b) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(c) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(d) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
5. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(a) A million dollar check.
(b) His business card.
(d) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
6. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
(a) That he had a package years ago, but it was destroyed in a fire.
(b) That the package only contained a will, which Wren has seen.
(c) That he is going to have to have Wren arrested.
(d) That he has no package for Wren from Aristotle.
7. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
(a) "Wren? My astrologer predicted your appearance."
(b) "Wren? How the... hell did you get here?"
(c) "Wren? Is it you......from the future?"
(d) "Wren? Just in time for breakfast."
8. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
(c) Her mother.
9. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(b) She slaps Wren for lying.
(c) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
(d) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
10. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(b) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(c) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(d) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
11. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) A were cat that had gone feral.
(b) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(c) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
(d) Maggie struggling with Zack.
12. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(c) Mr. Gavry.
(d) Maggie's father.
13. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They cannot control their were side.
(b) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(c) They commit suicide.
(d) They revert to their human form forever.
14. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
(b) That she is running away with a tiger.
(c) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(d) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
15. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
(b) Gets rid of it by her magic.
(c) Rips it off him.
(d) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
2. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
3. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
4. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
5. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)