|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(b) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
(c) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(d) He says goodbye and disappears.
2. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(c) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(d) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
3. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(a) A chocolate bar.
(b) Orange juice.
(d) Some raw meat.
4. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(a) Cooked meat.
5. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Wren's mother and uncle.
(d) Aloysius Grant.
6. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(b) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(c) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(d) She asks to wait until after finals.
7. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(b) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
(c) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(d) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
8. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
(b) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(c) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(d) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
9. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
10. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
(a) They try to reason with the hunters.
(b) They start shooting the hunters with Maggie's rifle.
(c) They transport to Wren's father's room.
(d) They hold up their arms and show they are unarmed.
11. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(b) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(c) To take her to safety.
(d) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
12. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(b) Bill Laurens.
13. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He at first scoffs at it.
(b) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
(c) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(d) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
14. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
(c) No one.
15. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
(a) Dev and Nicolette.
(b) Aimee and Vane.
(c) Aristotle and Karina.
(d) Mr. Garvy and Dr. Alexander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
2. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
3. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
4. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
5. Who did Wren actually see dead twenty years ago?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)