|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
(a) Wren will have to endure his mother over the years.
(b) Wren will never meet Maggie then.
(c) Wren will create a time paradox.
(d) Wren will not have the experience of learning about full-humans.
2. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(a) Wren's mother and uncle.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Aloysius Grant.
3. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
(b) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(c) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(d) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
4. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(a) Orange juice.
(b) Some raw meat.
(c) A chocolate bar.
5. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(b) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(c) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
(d) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
6. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
(b) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(c) She asks to wait until after finals.
(d) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
7. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(b) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
(c) To destroy the house.
(d) To kill his cousin.
8. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
(b) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
(c) Rips it off him.
(d) Gets rid of it by her magic.
9. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) The lack of caring by the were bears.
(b) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(c) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(d) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
10. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(d) Bill Laurens.
11. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
12. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It is off limits for her.
(b) It is very empowering.
(c) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
(d) It will enhance her senses even further.
13. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(b) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(c) He plans to murder her.
(d) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
14. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A few days.
(b) A year.
(c) Several hours.
(d) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
15. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(d) They comply and collar her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
2. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
3. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
4. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
5. Who is with the person in #170?
This section contains 658 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)