|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(b) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
(c) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(d) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
2. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(b) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
(c) That she is running away with a tiger.
(d) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
3. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(b) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
(c) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(d) The lack of caring by the were bears.
4. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
(b) No one.
5. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
(b) Were tigers.
(d) Dev and the were bears.
6. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(b) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(c) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(d) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
7. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina is greedy.
(b) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(c) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(d) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
8. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(b) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
(c) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(d) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
9. What is Karina's basic plan?
(a) To hire a Mafia hit man to do the job.
(b) To sabotage Aristotle's sports car's brakes, which he tends to drive very fast.
(c) To act like she wants to see Wren one last time and, when Aristotle lets her in to see him, she will kill both of them.
(d) To cause a gas link and then set off a spark from a remote-controlled unit.
10. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
(a) Aimee and Vane.
(b) Aristotle and Karina.
(c) Dev and Nicolette.
(d) Mr. Garvy and Dr. Alexander.
11. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) A week.
(b) 4 days.
(c) He never actually loses consciousness.
(d) Several hours.
12. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(b) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(c) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(d) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
13. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
(a) Wren's mother.
(b) Wren's father.
(d) Wren's uncle.
14. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(b) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(c) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(d) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
15. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Mr. Garvy.
(b) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(c) Bill Lauren.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren ask Maggie?
2. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
3. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
4. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
5. Who killed Karina?
This section contains 833 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)