|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
(a) Seeing his mother in bed with his uncle.
(b) Waking up in a cage with the house burning down around him.
(c) Seeing his mother slit his uncle's throat.
(d) Being locked in his Uncle's basement.
2. Who killed Karina?
(b) Karina's lover.
(c) She commits suicide.
3. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(b) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(c) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(d) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
4. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
5. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(b) Maggie's father.
6. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(b) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(c) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(d) She will have no control over the animal in her.
7. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
(a) She asks them to collar her, too.
(b) She changes back to human form and pulls out her rifle.
(c) She "wishes" them away.
(d) She attacks the leader of the were tigers.
8. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
(a) Because Wren was so slow and Aristotle did not want to be saddled with raising him.
(b) Because Bill Laurens would have turned Aristotle in for arson.
(c) Because it would have altered the future.
(d) Because Aristotle thought Wren had died in the fire.
9. What is Karina's basic plan?
(a) To cause a gas link and then set off a spark from a remote-controlled unit.
(b) To act like she wants to see Wren one last time and, when Aristotle lets her in to see him, she will kill both of them.
(c) To sabotage Aristotle's sports car's brakes, which he tends to drive very fast.
(d) To hire a Mafia hit man to do the job.
10. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
(a) Maggie being kidnapped and held hostage.
(b) A conversation between Bill Laurens and Aristotle.
(c) A no-holds-barred physical fight between Aristotle and Karina.
(d) A conversation between his mother and uncle.
11. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A year.
(b) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A few days.
12. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(b) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(c) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
(d) To take her to safety.
13. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
(a) That he is going to have to have Wren arrested.
(b) That the package only contained a will, which Wren has seen.
(c) That he has no package for Wren from Aristotle.
(d) That he had a package years ago, but it was destroyed in a fire.
14. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(b) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(c) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(d) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
15. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To destroy the house.
(b) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(c) To kill his cousin.
(d) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Maggie become?
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
3. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
4. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
5. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
This section contains 801 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)