|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(b) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
(c) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(d) He says goodbye and disappears.
2. What does Maggie do when they taser Wren?
(a) Runs and locks herself into the bathroom.
(b) Calls 911.
(c) Screams for help.
(d) Turns into a tiger ready to fight.
3. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
(b) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(c) To take her to safety.
(d) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
4. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
(a) Being locked in his Uncle's basement.
(b) Seeing his mother slit his uncle's throat.
(c) Waking up in a cage with the house burning down around him.
(d) Seeing his mother in bed with his uncle.
5. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(b) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(c) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(d) Karina is greedy.
6. What does Wren ask Maggie?
(a) To marry him.
(b) If he could move in with her.
(c) If she regrets becoming were.
(d) To go to Paris with him.
7. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
(b) A were cat that had gone feral.
(c) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(d) Maggie struggling with Zack.
8. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
(b) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(c) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(d) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
9. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(b) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(c) That he is now completely broke.
(d) That they cannot be together forever.
10. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
(a) Mr. Garvy.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Grayson, Wren's Uncle.
11. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(b) He does not respond.
(c) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(d) He says he was lying.
12. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(b) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(c) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(d) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
13. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
(a) That he is going to have to have Wren arrested.
(b) That he has no package for Wren from Aristotle.
(c) That the package only contained a will, which Wren has seen.
(d) That he had a package years ago, but it was destroyed in a fire.
14. Where does Wren go when he leaves Nicolette's sanctuary?
(a) To his father in New York.
(b) To Maggie's.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To Savitor's island.
15. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
(a) "Wren? My astrologer predicted your appearance."
(b) "Wren? How the... hell did you get here?"
(c) "Wren? Is it you......from the future?"
(d) "Wren? Just in time for breakfast."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
2. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
3. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
4. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
5. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)