|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(b) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
(c) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(d) To take her to safety.
2. What is Karina's basic plan?
(a) To hire a Mafia hit man to do the job.
(b) To cause a gas link and then set off a spark from a remote-controlled unit.
(c) To act like she wants to see Wren one last time and, when Aristotle lets her in to see him, she will kill both of them.
(d) To sabotage Aristotle's sports car's brakes, which he tends to drive very fast.
3. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
(b) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(c) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
(d) He at first scoffs at it.
4. What does the caller want?
(a) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(b) To find out where Dev is.
(c) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
(d) To know why she's missed a week of class.
5. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
(a) That he has no package for Wren from Aristotle.
(b) That he is going to have to have Wren arrested.
(c) That he had a package years ago, but it was destroyed in a fire.
(d) That the package only contained a will, which Wren has seen.
6. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She slaps Wren for lying.
(b) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
(c) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
(d) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
7. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(b) No one's.
(c) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
8. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She becomes frightened.
(b) She feels confident she can handle it.
(c) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
(d) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
9. Who first tries to teach the youngster Wren had to change from human to were and back again?
(b) Wren's uncle.
(c) Wren's mother.
(d) Wren's father.
10. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(b) Mr. Gavry.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Bill Laurens.
11. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It is off limits for her.
(b) It is very empowering.
(c) It will enhance her senses even further.
(d) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
12. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They comply and collar her.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(d) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
13. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To destroy the house.
(b) To kill his cousin.
(c) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(d) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
14. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He does not respond.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He says he was lying.
(d) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
15. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
2. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
3. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
4. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
5. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)