|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is overwhelming to Wren?
(a) The love and protection Maggie bestows upon him.
(b) How much work there still is to prove Wren's innocence.
(c) The lack of caring by the were bears.
(d) The fact that his cousin lies about Wren's parents' deaths.
2. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(d) Maggie's father.
3. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
(b) Their were sides.
(c) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
(d) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
4. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(b) Mr. Gavry.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Bill Laurens.
5. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(b) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
6. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
(b) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(c) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(d) To take her to safety.
7. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(c) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
(d) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
8. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He says he was lying.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(d) He does not respond.
9. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) Several hours.
(b) 4 days.
(c) A week.
(d) He never actually loses consciousness.
10. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) Several hours.
(b) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
(c) A few days.
(d) A year.
11. Why did Aristotle not come to see Wren?
(a) Because it would have altered the future.
(b) Because Aristotle thought Wren had died in the fire.
(c) Because Wren was so slow and Aristotle did not want to be saddled with raising him.
(d) Because Bill Laurens would have turned Aristotle in for arson.
12. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(b) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
(c) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
(d) He at first scoffs at it.
13. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
(a) A way to get out of the house if it is on fire.
(b) The location of Aristotle's will and other important papers.
(c) The history of their were family.
(d) The thirteen-year-old Wren in his bedroom.
14. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
(c) Dev and the were bears.
(d) Were tigers.
15. What does Wren ask Maggie?
(a) If he could move in with her.
(b) If she regrets becoming were.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To go to Paris with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
2. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
3. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
4. What is Karina's basic plan?
5. Where does Wren go when he leaves Nicolette's sanctuary?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)