Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
(c) Dr. Alexander.
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(b) With her rifle.
(c) By calling the cops.
(d) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
3. What is Karina's basic plan?
(a) To act like she wants to see Wren one last time and, when Aristotle lets her in to see him, she will kill both of them.
(b) To sabotage Aristotle's sports car's brakes, which he tends to drive very fast.
(c) To cause a gas link and then set off a spark from a remote-controlled unit.
(d) To hire a Mafia hit man to do the job.
4. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(b) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
(c) That she is running away with a tiger.
(d) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
5. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
(c) Her mother.
6. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(b) To one of Wren's mansions.
(c) To Paris.
(d) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
7. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(b) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(c) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
(d) They comply and collar her.
8. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
(d) Aloysius Grant.
9. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
(b) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(c) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
(d) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
10. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) Grayson, Wren's Uncle.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Mr. Garvy.
11. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
(a) To tell her that Wren is a were creature.
(b) To escort her to her father's house under his orders.
(c) To have her sign a release for the dismissal of Wren's lawsuit.
(d) To take her to safety.
12. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(b) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(c) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(d) Karina is greedy.
13. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
(a) Because Zack had never allowed Nicolette close enough to smell him.
(b) Nicolette lost her sense of smell from a disease of the nervous system.
(c) Because Zack has lied so much he has learned to mask his scent.
(d) She could, but she hates Wren so much that she chose to believe Zack.
14. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(a) Some raw meat.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) A chocolate bar.
15. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(b) Maggie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
2. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
3. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
4. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
5. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)