|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Maggie's father.
(c) Mr. Gavry.
(d) Bill Laurens.
2. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He does not respond.
(d) He says he was lying.
3. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(b) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(c) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(d) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
4. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
(a) Were tigers.
(d) Dev and the were bears.
5. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(b) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(c) He says goodbye and disappears.
(d) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
6. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(a) Wren's mother and uncle.
(c) Aloysius Grant.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
7. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
(b) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(c) He at first scoffs at it.
(d) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
8. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
(a) She protests that sleeping with him a few times doesn't give him the right to expect that of her.
(b) She says she was thinking of withdrawing from school anyway.
(c) She asks to wait until after finals.
(d) She says she has to wait and tell her family goodbye.
9. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
(b) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
(c) That she is quitting school.
(d) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
10. What does Wren ask Maggie?
(a) To go to Paris with him.
(b) If he could move in with her.
(c) To marry him.
(d) If she regrets becoming were.
11. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
(a) She could, but she hates Wren so much that she chose to believe Zack.
(b) Because Zack has lied so much he has learned to mask his scent.
(c) Nicolette lost her sense of smell from a disease of the nervous system.
(d) Because Zack had never allowed Nicolette close enough to smell him.
12. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(b) A chocolate bar.
(c) Some raw meat.
(d) Orange juice.
13. Who is with the person in #170?
(a) Two detectives.
(b) The were bears.
(d) No one.
14. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(b) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
(c) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
(d) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
15. Who does Karina call after leaving the room where she and Aristotle are talking?
(a) Mr. Garvy.
(b) Grayson, Wren's Uncle.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Wren leave his dad to follow?
2. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
3. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
4. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
5. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)