|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They comply and collar her.
(b) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(c) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(d) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
2. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(a) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
3. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(b) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(c) He says he was lying.
(d) He does not respond.
4. Who ran Tigarian Tech after Aristotle's death?
(a) Wren's mother and uncle.
(b) Aloysius Grant.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
5. What has Maggie become?
(a) A were mouse.
(b) An hysterical female.
(c) A brown tiger were creature.
(d) A statue.
6. Who is with the person in #170?
(b) No one.
(c) Two detectives.
(d) The were bears.
7. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
(a) The history of their were family.
(b) The thirteen-year-old Wren in his bedroom.
(c) A way to get out of the house if it is on fire.
(d) The location of Aristotle's will and other important papers.
8. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It will enhance her senses even further.
(b) It is off limits for her.
(c) It is very empowering.
(d) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
9. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
(d) Dr. Alexander.
10. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
(b) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(c) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
(d) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
11. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(b) He plans to murder her.
(c) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(d) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
12. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(a) Maggie's father.
(c) Bill Laurens.
13. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she is running away with a tiger.
(b) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(c) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
(d) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
14. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
(a) Seeing his mother in bed with his uncle.
(b) Seeing his mother slit his uncle's throat.
(c) Waking up in a cage with the house burning down around him.
(d) Being locked in his Uncle's basement.
15. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
(c) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
(d) She is much more intelligent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
2. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
3. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
4. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
5. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)