|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(b) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(c) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
(d) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
2. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(b) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
(c) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
(d) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
3. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
4. Who did Wren actually see dead twenty years ago?
(a) No one; it was an optical illusion.
(c) Mr. Garvy's father.
(d) Bill Laurens' father.
5. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
(b) Bill Laurens.
6. What does Maggie do when they taser Wren?
(a) Screams for help.
(b) Turns into a tiger ready to fight.
(c) Runs and locks herself into the bathroom.
(d) Calls 911.
7. What does the caller want?
(a) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(b) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(c) To find out where Dev is.
(d) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
8. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
(b) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(c) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(d) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
9. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
(b) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
(c) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
(d) Their were sides.
10. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) Mr. Garvy.
(c) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(d) Bill Lauren.
11. Who killed Karina?
(c) Karina's lover.
(d) She commits suicide.
12. Who is with the person in #170?
(a) Two detectives.
(b) The were bears.
(c) No one.
13. What does Aristotle do to Maggie?
(a) He extracts a promise from Maggie to marry and care for Wren.
(b) He teaches her how to time travel.
(c) He takes Maggie into a spare bedroom, shoves her to the floor and bites her on the shoulder,
(d) He shows Maggie where the family treasury is hid.
14. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They commit suicide.
(b) They revert to their human form forever.
(c) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(d) They cannot control their were side.
15. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That they cannot be together forever.
(b) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(c) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(d) That he is now completely broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
2. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
3. How long is Wren unconscious?
4. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
5. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)