|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(b) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(c) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(d) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
2. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That she is quitting school.
(b) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
(c) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
(d) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
3. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She is much more intelligent.
(b) She can read minds.
(c) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
(d) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
4. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
(b) He at first scoffs at it.
(c) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
(d) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
5. What contributes to Wren and Maggie's lust for each other?
(a) The musk perfume Maggie is wearing.
(b) They aren't really that attracted to each other.
(c) Their were sides.
(d) The knowledge that they have much more stamina as animals.
6. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(b) To destroy the house.
(c) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
(d) To kill his cousin.
7. Where does Wren go when he leaves Nicolette's sanctuary?
(a) To Maggie's.
(b) To his father in New York.
(c) To Savitor's island.
(d) To Paris.
8. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
(a) She will have no control over the animal in her.
(b) She will have to eat human flesh or die.
(c) She has to go to Sanctuary and be tied up.
(d) She will stay in human form for two days before and two days after.
9. How does Maggie deal with what Wren is telling her?
(a) She slaps Wren for lying.
(b) She curls up next to Wren for comfort.
(c) She calls her dad and asks him to help her.
(d) She kills herself now rather than waiting for the full moon.
10. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
(a) Because she loved him so much.
(b) It was an accident that his life is spared, for which she had no responsibility.
(c) Because she was afraid Wren would haunt her.
(d) Because she did not trust Wren's uncle.
11. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
(a) He says it is the truth and he has proof.
(b) He rushes out, stabbing Aimee to get to the door.
(c) He does not respond.
(d) He says he was lying.
12. Who else shows up at Maggie's door?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(b) Maggie's father.
(c) Mr. Gavry.
13. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
(a) "Wren? Is it you......from the future?"
(b) "Wren? Just in time for breakfast."
(c) "Wren? My astrologer predicted your appearance."
(d) "Wren? How the... hell did you get here?"
14. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(c) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
15. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
(b) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(c) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(d) He says goodbye and disappears.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
2. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
3. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
4. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
5. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
This section contains 794 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)