|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To one of Wren's mansions.
(b) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(c) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
(d) To Paris.
2. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
(b) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(c) Karina is greedy.
(d) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
3. What does the caller want?
(a) To invite her to his birthday gala.
(b) To find out where Dev is.
(c) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(d) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
4. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she is running away with a tiger.
(b) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
(c) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(d) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
5. What does Aristotle give Wren before he leaves Savitor's?
(a) His business card.
(b) A picture of Wren and Aristotle from 21 years ago.
(d) A million dollar check.
6. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
(d) Dr. Alexander.
7. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(a) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
8. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
(a) That he has no package for Wren from Aristotle.
(b) That the package only contained a will, which Wren has seen.
(c) That he is going to have to have Wren arrested.
(d) That he had a package years ago, but it was destroyed in a fire.
9. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
(a) They eat chocolate and become brain damaged.
(b) They cannot control their were side.
(c) They commit suicide.
(d) They revert to their human form forever.
10. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(b) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
(c) To go back in time to view the scene again.
(d) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
11. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
(b) Gets rid of it by her magic.
(c) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
(d) Rips it off him.
12. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
(a) It was an accident that his life is spared, for which she had no responsibility.
(b) Because she loved him so much.
(c) Because she did not trust Wren's uncle.
(d) Because she was afraid Wren would haunt her.
13. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) 4 days.
(b) He never actually loses consciousness.
(c) Several hours.
(d) A week.
14. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
(b) Her mother.
15. Who is with the person in #170?
(a) Two detectives.
(b) The were bears.
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
2. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
3. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
4. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
5. What does Maggie do when they taser Wren?
This section contains 664 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)