|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(b) To one of Wren's mansions.
(c) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
(d) To Paris.
2. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
(a) Puts it on because she likes his smell.
(b) Gets rid of it by her magic.
(c) Tries to get the blood stains out of it.
(d) Rips it off him.
3. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) No one.
(d) Wren's uncle.
4. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(b) He plans to murder her.
(c) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(d) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
5. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(b) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(c) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(d) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
6. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
(b) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
(c) That she is quitting school.
(d) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
7. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(b) Bill Laurens.
(d) Maggie's father.
8. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
(d) Dr. Alexander.
9. Why does Wren's mother spare his life?
(a) Because she did not trust Wren's uncle.
(b) It was an accident that his life is spared, for which she had no responsibility.
(c) Because she was afraid Wren would haunt her.
(d) Because she loved him so much.
10. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
(b) That he is now completely broke.
(c) That they cannot be together forever.
(d) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
11. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
(a) They transport to Wren's father's room.
(b) They start shooting the hunters with Maggie's rifle.
(c) They try to reason with the hunters.
(d) They hold up their arms and show they are unarmed.
12. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(b) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
(c) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(d) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
13. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) Mr. Garvy.
(c) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(d) Bill Lauren.
14. What does the caller want?
(a) To find out where Dev is.
(b) To tell her that he is going to get her for getting him in trouble with the law.
(c) To know why she's missed a week of class.
(d) To invite her to his birthday gala.
15. What does Wren ask Maggie?
(a) If he could move in with her.
(b) If she regrets becoming were.
(c) To marry him.
(d) To go to Paris with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Aimee argue when she arrives back at Sanctuary?
2. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
3. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
4. Why did the two people come to Maggie's house?
5. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)