|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It will enhance her senses even further.
(b) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
(c) It is off limits for her.
(d) It is very empowering.
2. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(b) A chocolate bar.
(c) Orange juice.
(d) Some raw meat.
3. With whom was Wren's mother having an affair?
(a) No one.
(c) Wren's uncle.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
4. Who pulls up to Maggie's house as she and Wren are making love?
(a) Bill Laurens.
(d) Maggie's father.
5. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
6. What does the group that is spirited to the bowels of a ship decide?
(a) That they have to come up with some way to prove that Wren did not kill his parents.
(b) That they will start their own Sanctuary far away from there.
(c) That the only way to solve the problem of Wren's accusation is to kill Zack.
(d) That Wren should give himself up to save the rest of them.
7. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
(a) She keeps trying to rouse him by ordering him to come to consciousness.
(b) She speaks in French, since that is his native language.
(c) As if she is talking to a house cat.
(d) She is very matter of fact telling Wren that he needs to awake and leave her house.
8. Who did Wren actually see dead twenty years ago?
(a) Mr. Garvy's father.
(b) No one; it was an optical illusion.
(d) Bill Laurens' father.
9. What does Maggie reveal to her father about Wren?
(a) That she is quitting school.
(b) That he owns a majority stake in Tigarian Tech.
(c) That she is pregnant with Wren's child.
(d) That she is tired of him pushing her around.
10. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He plans to murder her.
(b) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(c) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(d) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
11. Who knocks on Maggie's door after she and Wren finish talking?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
12. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
(a) A no-holds-barred physical fight between Aristotle and Karina.
(b) A conversation between his mother and uncle.
(c) A conversation between Bill Laurens and Aristotle.
(d) Maggie being kidnapped and held hostage.
13. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
(b) That she is running away with a tiger.
(c) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(d) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
14. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
15. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
(b) Were tigers.
(c) Dev and the were bears.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
2. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
3. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
4. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
5. How does Maggie respond when Wren says they must leave immediately?
This section contains 669 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)