|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(c) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(d) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
2. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(b) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
(c) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(d) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
3. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
(a) He says he needs more clothes if they are going to stay there for awhile.
(b) He asks Maggie to go find Nicolette and arrange a meeting.
(c) He says goodbye and disappears.
(d) He goes back to sleep to try to recover more from his wounds.
4. From whom does Maggie receive a phone call?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her father.
5. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
(b) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(c) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
(d) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
6. What is Maggie searching for in the refrigerator?
(a) Some raw meat.
(b) Orange juice.
(c) A chocolate bar.
7. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(b) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
(c) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(d) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
8. Back in another, earlier decade, what is Wren witnessing?
(a) A conversation between his mother and uncle.
(b) A conversation between Bill Laurens and Aristotle.
(c) Maggie being kidnapped and held hostage.
(d) A no-holds-barred physical fight between Aristotle and Karina.
9. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(b) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(c) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
(d) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
10. What is the result of what Maggie does in question 159?
(a) They comply and collar her.
(b) The leader teleports Maggie into the lake.
(c) The leader throws her against the wall and knocks her unconsious.
(d) They end up in the 1980s at Aristotle's room.
11. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(b) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
(c) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(d) He plans to murder her.
12. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
(a) Wren will never meet Maggie then.
(b) Wren will not have the experience of learning about full-humans.
(c) Wren will have to endure his mother over the years.
(d) Wren will create a time paradox.
13. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) By calling the cops.
(b) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(c) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(d) With her rifle.
14. Who helps Maggie defeat those who transported her out of Savitar's island?
(d) No one.
15. What does Wren know that Maggie does not know?
(a) That they cannot be together forever.
(b) That he is destined to mate with another were creature.
(c) That he is now completely broke.
(d) That he must kill his mate once a cub is born.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
2. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
3. When Maggie and Wren go see Bill Laurens, what does he tell them?
4. Who shows up at Savitar's when Savitar is about to judge Wren?
5. What does Maggie do when they start to put a collar on Wren?
This section contains 834 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)