|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Maggie become?
(a) A brown tiger were creature.
(b) A were mouse.
(c) An hysterical female.
(d) A statue.
2. Where do Wren and Maggie go after leaving Maggie's cottage?
(a) To New York to visit Aristotle.
(b) To Paris.
(c) To one of Wren's mansions.
(d) To the college for Maggie to withdraw.
3. When Aimee and Nicolette hear a noise in Wren's room and investigate, what do they find?
(a) Maggie struggling with Zack.
(b) Zack rummaging through Wren's stuff.
(c) Dev eating a jar of Wren's honey.
(d) A were cat that had gone feral.
4. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
(a) The history of their were family.
(b) A way to get out of the house if it is on fire.
(c) The location of Aristotle's will and other important papers.
(d) The thirteen-year-old Wren in his bedroom.
5. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It is very empowering.
(b) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
(c) It will enhance her senses even further.
(d) It is off limits for her.
6. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) To go back in time to view the scene again.
(b) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
(c) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(d) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
7. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(c) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
8. How does Maggie react when Wren explains about the full moon's effect on were creatures?
(a) She becomes frightened.
(b) She asks to be changed back to fully human.
(c) She feels confident she can handle it.
(d) She gets angry that she was made were without first being consulted.
9. What else will Maggie not ever swallow again?
(a) Cooked meat.
10. Who is with the person in #170?
(a) No one.
(b) Two detectives.
(c) The were bears.
11. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
(a) She can read minds.
(b) She smells keener, can hear much further, and her eyes are very sharp.
(c) She is much more intelligent.
(d) She is more fertile and can conceive easily.
12. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
(a) Bill Lauren.
(b) No one; he was old enough to live on his own.
(c) Mr. Garvy.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
13. Why does Aristotle bring Karina home?
(a) He is making her the CEO of his company.
(b) He wants another child and hopes she'll agree to have one.
(c) He plans to murder her.
(d) He wants her to be more of a mother to her son, Wren.
14. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
(a) Aristotle and Karina.
(b) Dev and Nicolette.
(c) Aimee and Vane.
(d) Mr. Garvy and Dr. Alexander.
15. What decade is it at the opening of Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zack say when Nicolette asks if he lied about Wren killing his (Wren's) parents?
2. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
3. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
4. Who killed Karina?
5. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)