|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(b) Because he will end up hurting her.
(c) Because he is moving to Paris.
(d) Because he is already married.
2. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) A man throws her to the ground.
(b) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(c) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
(d) She sits down to pet the dog.
3. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
(b) Playing video games.
4. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
(a) A homeless old lady.
(b) Four men.
(c) Her brother who has been looking for her.
(d) A rotweiller.
5. Who does Maggie see first at Sanctuary?
6. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(b) Wren's father.
(c) Blaine and his friends.
(d) A police escort to take Wren home.
7. Whose father is a senator?
8. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
(a) That Maggie has called the cops.
(b) That he needs to be in his human form for a visitor.
(c) That his mother wants him home immediately.
(d) That the doctor told him he needs a transfusion.
9. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) In a one-car crash.
(b) A house fire.
(c) They beat each other to death.
(d) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
10. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(b) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(c) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
(d) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
11. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
(b) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
(c) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
(d) That Wren needs a transfusion.
12. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
(a) Wren's wallet.
(b) Wren's earring.
(c) A picture of Wren in were form.
(d) A letter to Wren from his fiance.
13. Who tries to capture Wren?
(b) The were bears led by Dev.
(c) No one.
(d) The Strati.
14. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) New York City.
(d) An island off the shores of Australia.
15. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What amazes Maggie?
2. Why is Wren isolated?
3. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
4. What happens to Nick's mother?
5. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)