Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
(a) For stealing Maggie's backpack.
(b) For trespassing.
(c) He is not bothered by the campus police.
(d) For fighting with Blaine.
2. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She has no purse with her.
(b) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
(c) She forgot it at the study group.
(d) A man grabs it.
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) An island off the shores of Australia.
(c) New York City.
4. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) In Europe.
(c) In Vegas.
(d) Sailing on his yacht.
5. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) The were-Olympics.
(b) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
(c) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(d) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
6. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(b) To distract them.
(c) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(d) Because the tigers are hungry.
7. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
8. Where do Wren's parents live?
(a) In Boston.
(b) In Washington D.C.
(c) On an island in the South Pacific.
(d) They are dead.
9. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(b) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(c) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(d) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
10. Who is Dev?
(a) Wren's brother.
(b) Wren's boyfriend.
(c) The nurse.
(d) A were bear.
11. Who kisses Maggie?
12. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
13. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
14. Who is the barmaid?
15. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(a) Mr. Givry.
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(d) Maggie's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do to his hair?
2. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
3. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
4. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
5. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)