|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(b) The Sanctuary.
(c) The college campus.
(d) Her house.
2. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
(b) It is the first present he has ever received.
(c) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
(d) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
3. What happens to Nick's mother?
(a) She is murdered.
(b) She is hired by vampires.
(c) She marries Maggie's father.
(d) She is elected governor of Louisiana.
4. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) He has been shot and needs help.
(b) She does not invite him.
(c) He is still studying with the group of students.
(d) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
5. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(b) Wren's father.
(c) Blaine and his friends.
(d) A police escort to take Wren home.
6. Who is Dev?
(a) The nurse.
(b) A were bear.
(c) Wren's brother.
(d) Wren's boyfriend.
7. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She forgot it at the study group.
(b) She has no purse with her.
(c) A man grabs it.
(d) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
8. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) Sailing on his yacht.
(b) In Europe.
(d) In Vegas.
9. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
10. Why is Dev a little hostile to Wren?
(a) He was interested in Maggie himself.
(b) Because Wren didn't kill Blaine when he had the chance.
(c) Because Wren is late to take over Dev's job.
(d) He smells "human" on Wren.
11. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
(a) No one because Maggie does not go to the jail.
(b) Maggie's father who is irate.
(c) The arresting officer who says he has been harmed greviously by Wren.
(d) Dr. Anderson who has arrived to post bail for Wren.
12. What is Whitethunder?
(a) A Were Leopard.
(b) A Were Hawk.
(c) An English professor.
(d) A vampire.
13. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(b) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(c) That he is sterile.
(d) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
14. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
(a) That he needs to be in his human form for a visitor.
(b) That his mother wants him home immediately.
(c) That the doctor told him he needs a transfusion.
(d) That Maggie has called the cops.
15. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) To jail to post his bail.
(b) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
(c) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
(d) To her father for bribe money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Wren's parents live?
2. Where does Aimee go for comfort?
3. To whom is Maggie attracted?
4. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
5. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)