|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which were-animals are meeting?
(a) Just the Arcadia Were-Animals.
(b) Katagaria and Sprutalia Were-Animals.
(c) Katagaria and Arcadia Were-Animals.
(d) Just the Katagaria Were-Animals.
2. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he is turning into his were animal.
(b) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
(c) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
(d) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
3. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) To her father for bribe money.
(b) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
(c) To jail to post his bail.
(d) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
4. What does Maggie buy Wren?
(a) Flowers and a sweatshirt.
(b) A new shirt to replace the one with the bullet hole in it.
(c) Three of her own cds.
(d) Dinner at a romantic hideaway.
5. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
6. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(b) A man throws her to the ground.
(c) She sits down to pet the dog.
(d) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
7. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he will end up hurting her.
(b) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(c) Because he is already married.
(d) Because he is moving to Paris.
8. What is Wren?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A robot.
(c) A doctor.
(d) Half white tiger and half snow leopard.
9. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(b) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
(c) That Wren is shot.
(d) That Wren will miss the final exams.
10. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Begins to turn into his were animal.
(b) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
(c) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
(d) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
11. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(b) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(c) That they make love.
(d) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
12. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) Her house.
(b) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(c) The college campus.
(d) The Sanctuary.
13. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
(a) To the college campus where he is knocked out by Blaine.
(b) To Maggie's where he turns into his were-animal.
(c) He does not run, but stays and is captured.
(d) To the Island of Tasmania where he is imprisoned in a cave.
14. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he is sterile.
(b) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(c) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
(d) That he would love to have a baby with her.
15. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(b) In Europe.
(c) In Vegas.
(d) Sailing on his yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
2. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
3. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
4. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
5. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)