|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
2. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
(b) Elementary Education.
3. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he is turning into his were animal.
(b) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
(c) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
(d) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
4. Who has gotten into the tiger den?
(a) The tiger trainer.
(b) A little boy.
(d) No one would be dumb enough to do something like that.
5. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) He is still studying with the group of students.
(b) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
(c) She does not invite him.
(d) He has been shot and needs help.
6. What amazes Maggie?
(a) That the men who threw her to the ground was an ex-boyfriend.
(b) That the dog is so friendly.
(c) Wren's strength.
(d) That her brother who was mad at her came to find her.
7. Who kisses Maggie?
8. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) To jail to post his bail.
(b) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
(c) To her father for bribe money.
(d) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
9. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Heineken on tap.
(b) Westvleteren 8.
(c) Chips and salsa.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
10. Why is Wren isolated?
(a) Because he has turned into his natural form.
(b) Because he is showing signs of swine flu.
(c) For beating up others in the cell.
(d) Because he requests to be isolated.
11. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
12. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(b) Maggie's father.
(c) Mr. Givry.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
13. What happened to Vane?
(a) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
(b) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
(c) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(d) He was murdered by undercover cops.
14. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
(b) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
(c) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
(d) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
15. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(b) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(c) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(d) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
2. Who is Wren's cousin?
3. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
4. What year is it when the novel opens?
5. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)