|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has gotten into the tiger den?
(b) No one would be dumb enough to do something like that.
(c) A little boy.
(d) The tiger trainer.
2. What does Maggie buy Wren?
(a) Three of her own cds.
(b) Dinner at a romantic hideaway.
(c) Flowers and a sweatshirt.
(d) A new shirt to replace the one with the bullet hole in it.
3. What is an Omegrion?
(a) An international timepiece.
(b) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
(c) A stadium in Africa.
(d) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
4. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She forgot it at the study group.
(b) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
(c) A man grabs it.
(d) She has no purse with her.
5. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(b) Wren's father.
(c) Blaine and his friends.
(d) A police escort to take Wren home.
6. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) The Sanctuary.
(b) The college campus.
(c) Her house.
(d) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
7. Who is the barmaid?
8. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Begins to turn into his were animal.
(b) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
(c) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
(d) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
9. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) To distract them.
(b) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(c) Because the tigers are hungry.
(d) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
10. Who kisses Maggie?
11. Who is shot at?
(d) No one.
12. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(b) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
(c) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(d) The were-Olympics.
13. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
(a) That the bar is closed for repairs.
(b) That Wren is recovering from a gunshot wound.
(c) That Wren's girlfriend is with him at the moment.
(d) That Wren has flown to Paris.
14. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
15. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(b) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(c) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(d) That they make love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college does Maggie attend?
2. Who appears to help Maggie?
3. In what form is Wren as he lay healing?
4. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
5. What is said about Wren?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)