|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) His animal instincts.
(b) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
(c) Aimee's amorous advances.
(d) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
2. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(a) His home.
(b) The mountains.
(c) The library.
3. Whose father is a senator?
4. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
(a) Mail it back to Wren.
(b) Wear it as a reminder of the night before.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Mail it to Wren's fiance.
5. What is an Omegrion?
(a) A stadium in Africa.
(b) An international timepiece.
(c) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
(d) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
6. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
(a) That Wren has flown to Paris.
(b) That the bar is closed for repairs.
(c) That Wren's girlfriend is with him at the moment.
(d) That Wren is recovering from a gunshot wound.
7. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
(a) He does not run, but stays and is captured.
(b) To the Island of Tasmania where he is imprisoned in a cave.
(c) To the college campus where he is knocked out by Blaine.
(d) To Maggie's where he turns into his were-animal.
8. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
(b) To have dinner that night out of town.
(c) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
(d) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
9. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
(a) Burns it.
(b) Drives to Wren's fiance's house to tell her of what happened between Wren and Maggie.
(c) Puts it in her safety deposit box for safekeeping.
(d) Takes it back to Wren.
10. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(b) That Wren is shot.
(c) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
(d) That Wren will miss the final exams.
11. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
(b) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
(c) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
(d) Because he is turning into his were animal.
12. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(b) Her house.
(c) The college campus.
(d) The Sanctuary.
13. What does Wren tell Tony?
(a) That Nicolette is trying to make trouble.
(b) That they need more meat for the freezer.
(c) Not to speed.
(d) To please order Maggie some flowers.
14. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(b) Mr. Givry.
(c) Maggie's father.
15. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
2. What does Wren take Maggie?
3. What happens to Nick's mother?
4. What happens to Maggie's purse?
5. What amazes Maggie?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)