|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wren?
(a) A robot.
(b) A doctor.
(c) Half white tiger and half snow leopard.
(d) A vampire.
2. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) To distract them.
(b) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(c) Because the tigers are hungry.
(d) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
3. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
(a) Puts it in her safety deposit box for safekeeping.
(b) Drives to Wren's fiance's house to tell her of what happened between Wren and Maggie.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Takes it back to Wren.
4. What is Whitethunder?
(a) A Were Leopard.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A Were Hawk.
(d) An English professor.
5. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(b) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(c) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(d) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
6. Of what is Wren accused?
(a) Killing his brother.
(b) Revealing the existence of wear animals to humans.
(c) Killing his parents.
(d) Living with humans.
7. What does Maggie buy Wren?
(a) Dinner at a romantic hideaway.
(b) Flowers and a sweatshirt.
(c) A new shirt to replace the one with the bullet hole in it.
(d) Three of her own cds.
8. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
(a) A cop.
(b) Two were wolverines.
(c) A pair of were bears in were form.
(d) Maggie's best friend.
9. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
(b) They beat each other to death.
(c) In a one-car crash.
(d) A house fire.
10. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) In Vegas.
(c) Sailing on his yacht.
(d) In Europe.
11. To where does Wren flash?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The top of Mount Fuji.
(c) The cemetary.
(d) Peltier House.
12. Whose father is a senator?
13. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
(b) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
(c) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
(d) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
14. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(c) Burger King.
15. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(a) His home.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren try to calm?
2. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
3. In what form is Wren as he lay healing?
4. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
5. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)