|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Wren accused?
(a) Killing his parents.
(b) Living with humans.
(c) Killing his brother.
(d) Revealing the existence of wear animals to humans.
2. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
(a) Two were wolverines.
(b) Maggie's best friend.
(c) A cop.
(d) A pair of were bears in were form.
3. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) Sailing on his yacht.
(b) In Europe.
(c) In Vegas.
4. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
(b) To her father for bribe money.
(c) To jail to post his bail.
(d) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
5. Who kisses Maggie?
6. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(a) The library.
(b) The mountains.
(c) His home.
7. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
8. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
(d) Playing video games.
9. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Maggie's brother.
(b) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(c) Maggie's mother.
(d) Maggie's father.
10. What happened to Vane?
(a) He was murdered by undercover cops.
(b) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(c) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
(d) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
11. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
(a) No one because Maggie does not go to the jail.
(b) The arresting officer who says he has been harmed greviously by Wren.
(c) Dr. Anderson who has arrived to post bail for Wren.
(d) Maggie's father who is irate.
12. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) Aimee's amorous advances.
(b) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
(c) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
(d) His animal instincts.
13. Who returns her Prada backpack to Maggie?
14. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
(b) In a one-car crash.
(c) They beat each other to death.
(d) A house fire.
15. Who appears to help Maggie?
(a) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren take Maggie?
2. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
3. Who has gotten into the tiger den?
4. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
5. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)