|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Whitethunder?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A Were Leopard.
(c) An English professor.
(d) A Were Hawk.
2. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
(b) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
(c) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
(d) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
3. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Maggie's brother.
(b) Maggie's father.
(c) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(d) Maggie's mother.
4. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
(b) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
(c) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
(d) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
5. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
6. Who tries to capture Wren?
(b) The Strati.
(c) No one.
(d) The were bears led by Dev.
7. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
(a) Four men.
(b) A rotweiller.
(c) A homeless old lady.
(d) Her brother who has been looking for her.
8. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
(b) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
(c) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
(d) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
9. Who returns her Prada backpack to Maggie?
10. Who kisses Maggie?
11. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(b) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(c) The were-Olympics.
(d) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
12. To whom is Maggie attracted?
13. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
14. What year is it when the novel opens?
15. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
(b) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(c) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
(d) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
2. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
3. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
4. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
5. Why is Dev a little hostile to Wren?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)