|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) Sailing on his yacht.
(c) In Europe.
(d) In Vegas.
2. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She has no money for the bus.
(b) She can't find a taxi.
(c) She likes to walk at night.
(d) She only lives a block away.
3. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
(b) That Wren will miss the final exams.
(c) That Wren is shot.
(d) That the sweatshirt is too small.
4. To whom is Maggie attracted?
5. Who kisses Maggie?
6. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(a) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
(b) Nicolette and her mate.
(c) The were bears.
7. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(a) Maggie's father.
(b) Mr. Givry.
(d) Dr. Alexander.
8. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
(a) That the bar is closed for repairs.
(b) That Wren's girlfriend is with him at the moment.
(c) That Wren is recovering from a gunshot wound.
(d) That Wren has flown to Paris.
9. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
(b) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
(c) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(d) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
10. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Wren's father.
(b) Blaine and his friends.
(c) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(d) A police escort to take Wren home.
11. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(b) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
(c) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(d) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
12. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(a) The mountains.
(c) The library.
(d) His home.
13. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Begins to turn into his were animal.
(b) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
(c) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
(d) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
14. Why is Wren isolated?
(a) For beating up others in the cell.
(b) Because he is showing signs of swine flu.
(c) Because he has turned into his natural form.
(d) Because he requests to be isolated.
15. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) They beat each other to death.
(b) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
(c) In a one-car crash.
(d) A house fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
2. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
3. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
4. Why is Dev a little hostile to Wren?
5. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)