|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose father is a senator?
2. Where do Wren's parents live?
(a) In Washington D.C.
(b) They are dead.
(c) On an island in the South Pacific.
(d) In Boston.
3. Who tries to capture Wren?
(a) The Strati.
(b) No one.
(c) The were bears led by Dev.
4. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
(b) Cuts and straightens it.
(c) Dyes it dark black.
(d) Plaits it with hemp.
5. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
(a) Three days.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Two hours.
6. Who is Wren's cousin?
7. Which were-animals are meeting?
(a) Katagaria and Sprutalia Were-Animals.
(b) Just the Katagaria Were-Animals.
(c) Just the Arcadia Were-Animals.
(d) Katagaria and Arcadia Were-Animals.
8. Who is the barmaid?
9. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(b) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(c) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(d) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
10. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) A police escort to take Wren home.
(b) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(c) Wren's father.
(d) Blaine and his friends.
11. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he is not a true were animal.
(b) That he has more money than he needs.
(c) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(d) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
12. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She likes to walk at night.
(b) She has no money for the bus.
(c) She can't find a taxi.
(d) She only lives a block away.
13. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
(a) To the college campus where he is knocked out by Blaine.
(b) He does not run, but stays and is captured.
(c) To the Island of Tasmania where he is imprisoned in a cave.
(d) To Maggie's where he turns into his were-animal.
14. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
(b) Her house.
(c) The college campus.
(d) The Sanctuary.
15. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(b) To distract them.
(c) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(d) Because the tigers are hungry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
2. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
3. What happens to Nick's mother?
4. Where does Aimee go for comfort?
5. About what is Maggie sorry?
This section contains 535 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)