|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(b) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(c) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(d) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
2. What happened to Vane?
(a) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(b) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
(c) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
(d) He was murdered by undercover cops.
3. Where does Maggie take Wren?
(a) To her father's office to meet him.
(b) To her cottage in town.
(c) To the lawyer's to sign his release papers.
(d) No where.
4. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Wren's father.
(b) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(c) Blaine and his friends.
(d) A police escort to take Wren home.
5. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
(b) That Wren will miss the final exams.
(c) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(d) That Wren is shot.
6. Who helps Wren do his hair?
(c) No one.
7. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(b) Because he is already married.
(c) Because he will end up hurting her.
(d) Because he is moving to Paris.
8. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
9. What is Wren?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A robot.
(c) Half white tiger and half snow leopard.
(d) A doctor.
10. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
(a) A sound like a rattle snake.
(b) A scream.
(c) An announcement saying a tornado has been spotted.
(d) A loud trumpeting from an elephant.
11. What does Maggie buy Wren?
(a) Flowers and a sweatshirt.
(b) A new shirt to replace the one with the bullet hole in it.
(c) Dinner at a romantic hideaway.
(d) Three of her own cds.
12. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
(b) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
(c) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
(d) Because he is turning into his were animal.
13. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(b) To distract them.
(c) Because the tigers are hungry.
(d) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
14. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
(b) To jail to post his bail.
(c) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
(d) To her father for bribe money.
15. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
(a) Accepts a ride home from Maggie.
(b) Kisses Maggie in the police station.
(c) Turns into his natural form.
(d) Insists that Blaine be charged with aggrevated assault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
2. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
3. Where does Aimee go for comfort?
4. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
5. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)