|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
2. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
(a) To her father for bribe money.
(b) To jail to post his bail.
(c) No where; Wren does not need assistance.
(d) To the Sanctuary to get his were friends.
3. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
(b) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
(c) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
(d) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
4. Who is shot at?
(c) No one.
5. Who appears to help Maggie?
(b) Her brother.
6. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
(a) For trespassing.
(b) He is not bothered by the campus police.
(c) For stealing Maggie's backpack.
(d) For fighting with Blaine.
7. Where does Aimee go for comfort?
(a) The zoo.
(b) The art museum.
(c) The forest.
(d) The movies.
8. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
9. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) That Wren needs a transfusion.
(b) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
(c) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
(d) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
10. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he will end up hurting her.
(b) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(c) Because he is already married.
(d) Because he is moving to Paris.
11. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Three days.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
12. Where do Wren's parents live?
(a) They are dead.
(b) In Washington D.C.
(c) In Boston.
(d) On an island in the South Pacific.
13. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(b) A man throws her to the ground.
(c) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
(d) She sits down to pet the dog.
14. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) It is the first present he has ever received.
(b) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
(c) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
(d) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
15. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) In Europe.
(b) In Vegas.
(c) Sailing on his yacht.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Vane?
2. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
3. To whom is Maggie attracted?
4. Which were-animals are meeting?
5. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
This section contains 508 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)