|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
(a) Her grandparents.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her Saturdays when she was a child.
(d) A picture in a book she loves.
2. Where does Maggie take Wren?
(a) To her father's office to meet him.
(b) To the lawyer's to sign his release papers.
(c) To her cottage in town.
(d) No where.
3. From whom does Wren need help?
(b) No one.
(c) Carson Whitethunder.
(d) A police detective.
4. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Dyes it dark black.
(b) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
(c) Plaits it with hemp.
(d) Cuts and straightens it.
5. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(b) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(c) That he has more money than he needs.
(d) That he is not a true were animal.
6. What is Wren?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A robot.
(c) A vampire.
(d) Half white tiger and half snow leopard.
7. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) Her house.
(b) The Sanctuary.
(c) The college campus.
(d) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
8. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
(b) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
(c) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
(d) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
9. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
10. Why is Wren isolated?
(a) Because he has turned into his natural form.
(b) Because he requests to be isolated.
(c) Because he is showing signs of swine flu.
(d) For beating up others in the cell.
11. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
(b) Aimee's amorous advances.
(c) His animal instincts.
(d) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
12. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(b) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(c) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(d) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
13. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(b) To distract them.
(c) Because the tigers are hungry.
(d) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
14. In what form is Wren as he lay healing?
(a) As a bird.
(b) His natural form.
(c) His human form.
(d) With his mechanical parts open for soldiering.
15. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
(a) A letter to Wren from his fiance.
(b) Wren's earring.
(c) Wren's wallet.
(d) A picture of Wren in were form.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
2. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
3. Who does Maggie see first at Sanctuary?
4. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
5. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)