|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is an Omegrion?
(a) A meeting where the heads of each species (Regis) are called together.
(b) An international timepiece.
(c) A stadium in Africa.
(d) The time right before the full moon turns the were creatures into human.
2. To whom is Maggie attracted?
3. What is Whitethunder?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A Were Hawk.
(c) A Were Leopard.
(d) An English professor.
4. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(c) Burger King.
5. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(b) That he is sterile.
(c) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(d) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
6. From whom does Wren need help?
(a) Carson Whitethunder.
(c) A police detective.
(d) No one.
7. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) A picture in a book she loves.
(c) Her grandparents.
(d) Her Saturdays when she was a child.
8. What year is it when the novel opens?
9. Who returns her Prada backpack to Maggie?
10. Who is Wren's cousin?
11. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(a) Native American.
12. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Heineken on tap.
(b) Westvleteren 8.
(c) Chips and salsa.
(d) Hamburgers and fries.
13. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) That Wren needs a transfusion.
(b) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
(c) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
(d) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
14. What does Aimee say that surprises Maggie?
(a) That Wren has flown to Paris.
(b) That Wren's girlfriend is with him at the moment.
(c) That the bar is closed for repairs.
(d) That Wren is recovering from a gunshot wound.
15. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to capture Wren?
2. Why is Wren isolated?
3. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
4. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
5. What amazes Maggie?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)