|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is a new student.
(b) That he must be a were creature.
(c) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
(d) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
2. What does Wren tell Tony?
(a) To please order Maggie some flowers.
(b) That they need more meat for the freezer.
(c) That Nicolette is trying to make trouble.
(d) Not to speed.
3. Who is the barmaid?
4. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
(b) Cuts and straightens it.
(c) Dyes it dark black.
(d) Plaits it with hemp.
5. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
(b) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(c) That Wren will miss the final exams.
(d) That Wren is shot.
6. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(c) Native American.
7. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) Aimee's amorous advances.
(b) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
(c) His animal instincts.
(d) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
8. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
(a) The arresting officer who says he has been harmed greviously by Wren.
(b) No one because Maggie does not go to the jail.
(c) Dr. Anderson who has arrived to post bail for Wren.
(d) Maggie's father who is irate.
9. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
(c) Playing video games.
10. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
(b) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
(c) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
(d) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
11. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) They beat each other to death.
(b) A house fire.
(c) In a one-car crash.
(d) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
12. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
(b) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
(c) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
(d) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
13. What is Whitethunder?
(a) An English professor.
(b) A Were Leopard.
(c) A Were Hawk.
(d) A vampire.
14. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
(a) Wren's earring.
(b) Wren's wallet.
(c) A picture of Wren in were form.
(d) A letter to Wren from his fiance.
15. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) New York City.
(d) An island off the shores of Australia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
2. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
3. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
4. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
5. What college does Maggie attend?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)