|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren tell Tony?
(a) Not to speed.
(b) That Nicolette is trying to make trouble.
(c) To please order Maggie some flowers.
(d) That they need more meat for the freezer.
2. What does Wren take Maggie?
(b) Flowers and chocolates.
(c) A book about were creatures.
(d) Three French pastries.
3. What year is it when the novel opens?
4. What happens when Maggie runs her fingers through Wren's hair?
(a) She wants to run her fingers through his hair but does not.
(b) She finds a lump from a fight Wren was in with Trent.
(c) She runs her fingers throught Blaine's hair, not Wren's.
(d) Her fingers gets tangled in his dreadlocks.
5. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(b) Maggie's brother.
(c) Maggie's mother.
(d) Maggie's father.
6. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
(a) Takes it back to Wren.
(b) Drives to Wren's fiance's house to tell her of what happened between Wren and Maggie.
(c) Burns it.
(d) Puts it in her safety deposit box for safekeeping.
7. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) That Wren needs a transfusion.
(b) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
(c) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
(d) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
8. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Blaine and his friends.
(b) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(c) A police escort to take Wren home.
(d) Wren's father.
9. About what is Maggie sorry?
(a) That Wren is shot.
(b) That the sweatshirt is too small.
(c) That Wren will miss the final exams.
(d) That Wren did not come into her place the night before.
10. Of what is Wren accused?
(a) Revealing the existence of wear animals to humans.
(b) Living with humans.
(c) Killing his brother.
(d) Killing his parents.
11. What happens to Nick's mother?
(a) She marries Maggie's father.
(b) She is hired by vampires.
(c) She is murdered.
(d) She is elected governor of Louisiana.
12. Who is Dev?
(a) Wren's boyfriend.
(b) Wren's brother.
(c) The nurse.
(d) A were bear.
13. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
14. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
15. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) A man throws her to the ground.
(b) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(c) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
(d) She sits down to pet the dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
2. Why is Dev a little hostile to Wren?
3. What amazes Maggie?
4. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
5. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)