|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
(b) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
(c) It is the first present he has ever received.
(d) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
2. Who does Maggie see first at Sanctuary?
3. To where does Wren flash?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The top of Mount Fuji.
(c) Peltier House.
(d) The cemetary.
4. From whom does Wren need help?
(a) A police detective.
(b) No one.
(c) Carson Whitethunder.
5. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
(a) Kisses Maggie in the police station.
(b) Accepts a ride home from Maggie.
(c) Insists that Blaine be charged with aggrevated assault.
(d) Turns into his natural form.
6. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(b) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
(c) She sits down to pet the dog.
(d) A man throws her to the ground.
7. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(b) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(c) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
(d) The were-Olympics.
8. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
(b) Playing video games.
9. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
10. Why is Dev a little hostile to Wren?
(a) He smells "human" on Wren.
(b) Because Wren is late to take over Dev's job.
(c) Because Wren didn't kill Blaine when he had the chance.
(d) He was interested in Maggie himself.
11. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Wear it as a reminder of the night before.
(c) Mail it back to Wren.
(d) Mail it to Wren's fiance.
12. In what form is Wren as he lay healing?
(a) His human form.
(b) As a bird.
(c) His natural form.
(d) With his mechanical parts open for soldiering.
13. To whom is Maggie attracted?
14. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
15. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(b) That he is sterile.
(c) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(d) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Wren's cousin?
2. Who kisses Maggie?
3. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
4. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
5. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)