|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose father is a senator?
2. Who does Maggie see first at Sanctuary?
3. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
4. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
(a) That his mother wants him home immediately.
(b) That the doctor told him he needs a transfusion.
(c) That Maggie has called the cops.
(d) That he needs to be in his human form for a visitor.
5. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) A man throws her to the ground.
(b) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(c) She sits down to pet the dog.
(d) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
6. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(d) Burger King.
7. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(b) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(c) Because the tigers are hungry.
(d) To distract them.
8. Who tries to capture Wren?
(b) No one.
(c) The Strati.
(d) The were bears led by Dev.
9. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he is already married.
(b) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(c) Because he will end up hurting her.
(d) Because he is moving to Paris.
10. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
(b) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
(c) To have dinner that night out of town.
(d) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
11. Of what is Wren accused?
(a) Revealing the existence of wear animals to humans.
(b) Killing his parents.
(c) Killing his brother.
(d) Living with humans.
12. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
(b) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
(c) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
(d) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
13. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
(b) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(c) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(d) That they make love.
14. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) New York City.
(b) An island off the shores of Australia.
15. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) Sailing on his yacht.
(c) In Europe.
(d) In Vegas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
2. Who appears to help Maggie?
3. Who is Dev?
4. Who is Wren's cousin?
5. What happens to Maggie's purse?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)