|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
(b) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
(c) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
(d) Begins to turn into his were animal.
2. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) New York City.
(b) An island off the shores of Australia.
3. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
(a) That Maggie finds about Wren's secret.
(b) That they argue about Aimee and Wren's relationship to her.
(c) That they make love.
(d) That they fight about the night when Blaine attacks Wren.
4. Where does Aimee go for comfort?
(a) The movies.
(b) The forest.
(c) The zoo.
(d) The art museum.
5. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) He is still studying with the group of students.
(b) He has been shot and needs help.
(c) She does not invite him.
(d) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
6. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
7. Who returns her Prada backpack to Maggie?
8. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(a) The mountains.
(b) His home.
(d) The library.
9. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
(a) Drives to Wren's fiance's house to tell her of what happened between Wren and Maggie.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Takes it back to Wren.
(d) Puts it in her safety deposit box for safekeeping.
10. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he has more money than he needs.
(b) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(c) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(d) That he is not a true were animal.
11. What is Wren?
(a) A vampire.
(b) Half white tiger and half snow leopard.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A robot.
12. In what form is Wren as he lay healing?
(a) His human form.
(b) With his mechanical parts open for soldiering.
(c) As a bird.
(d) His natural form.
13. Who does Wren spot on his way to Sanctuary?
(a) Maggie's best friend.
(b) A cop.
(c) A pair of were bears in were form.
(d) Two were wolverines.
14. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(a) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Mr. Givry.
(d) Maggie's father.
15. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
(b) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(c) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(d) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
2. Whose father is a senator?
3. Who is shot at?
4. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
5. What happens to Nick's mother?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)