|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
2. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he is turning into his were animal.
(b) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
(c) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
(d) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
3. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Maggie's mother.
(b) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Maggie's brother.
4. What happens to Nick's mother?
(a) She is murdered.
(b) She is elected governor of Louisiana.
(c) She is hired by vampires.
(d) She marries Maggie's father.
5. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) They beat each other to death.
(b) In a one-car crash.
(c) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
(d) A house fire.
6. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
(a) Playing video games.
7. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) A man grabs it.
(b) She forgot it at the study group.
(c) She has no purse with her.
(d) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
8. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
(a) That he hopes they will be together forever also.
(b) That he is engaged and is just using her for pleasure.
(c) That he is only looking for some fun for a few months.
(d) Wren says they will take one day at a time.
9. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
(b) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(c) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
(d) The were-Olympics.
10. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
(b) That Wren needs a transfusion.
(c) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
(d) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
11. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
(b) Dr. Alexander.
(c) Maggie's father.
(d) Mr. Givry.
12. Of what is Wren accused?
(a) Killing his parents.
(b) Killing his brother.
(c) Revealing the existence of wear animals to humans.
(d) Living with humans.
13. Why is Dev a little hostile to Wren?
(a) Because Wren didn't kill Blaine when he had the chance.
(b) He was interested in Maggie himself.
(c) Because Wren is late to take over Dev's job.
(d) He smells "human" on Wren.
14. Who tries to capture Wren?
(a) The were bears led by Dev.
(c) No one.
(d) The Strati.
15. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
(a) That the doctor told him he needs a transfusion.
(b) That he needs to be in his human form for a visitor.
(c) That Maggie has called the cops.
(d) That his mother wants him home immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
2. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
3. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
4. Who is Savitor?
5. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)