|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Maggie start walking after leaving her friends?
(a) She can't find a taxi.
(b) She has no money for the bus.
(c) She likes to walk at night.
(d) She only lives a block away.
2. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he has more money than he needs.
(b) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(c) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(d) That he is not a true were animal.
3. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
(b) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
(c) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
(d) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
4. What is Wren's response to seeing Maggie with someone else at Sanctuary?
5. Who does Maggie see first at Sanctuary?
6. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
(a) A week.
(b) Three days.
(c) A month.
(d) Two hours.
7. What does Wren tell Tony?
(a) To please order Maggie some flowers.
(b) Not to speed.
(c) That they need more meat for the freezer.
(d) That Nicolette is trying to make trouble.
8. What is Whitethunder?
(a) An English professor.
(b) A vampire.
(c) A Were Hawk.
(d) A Were Leopard.
9. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(a) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
(c) Nicolette and her mate.
(d) The were bears.
10. What happens to Maggie's purse?
(a) She flings it in the dumpster because she is mad that she has no money.
(b) A man grabs it.
(c) She forgot it at the study group.
(d) She has no purse with her.
11. What college does Maggie attend?
(c) University of Alabama.
12. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he is turning into his were animal.
(b) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
(c) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
(d) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
13. Who is Dev?
(a) Wren's brother.
(b) Wren's boyfriend.
(c) A were bear.
(d) The nurse.
14. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
(b) It is the first present he has ever received.
(c) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
(d) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
15. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aimee think is a joke?
2. Who appears to help Maggie?
3. What is Wren?
4. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
5. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)