|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
2. To whom is Maggie attracted?
3. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
(a) A homeless old lady.
(b) Her brother who has been looking for her.
(c) Four men.
(d) A rotweiller.
4. Who kisses Maggie?
5. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Begins to turn into his were animal.
(b) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
(c) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
(d) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
6. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he is sterile.
(b) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
(c) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(d) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
7. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
(b) Aimee's amorous advances.
(c) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
(d) His animal instincts.
8. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
9. Which were-animals are meeting?
(a) Katagaria and Sprutalia Were-Animals.
(b) Katagaria and Arcadia Were-Animals.
(c) Just the Arcadia Were-Animals.
(d) Just the Katagaria Were-Animals.
10. What does Blaine order for the entire group?
(a) Hamburgers and fries.
(b) Westvleteren 8.
(c) Chips and salsa.
(d) Heineken on tap.
11. What year is it when the novel opens?
12. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
(b) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
(c) To have dinner that night out of town.
(d) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
13. Who is Dev?
(a) Wren's boyfriend.
(b) The nurse.
(c) A were bear.
(d) Wren's brother.
14. Why does Wren say he cannot be with Maggie?
(a) Because he is already married.
(b) Because he will end up hurting her.
(c) Because her father has threatened Wren.
(d) Because he is moving to Paris.
15. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
(b) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
(c) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
(d) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
2. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
3. What amazes Maggie?
4. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
5. Who helps Wren do his hair?
This section contains 525 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)