|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will happen if Wren falls asleep?
(a) He could choke from sleep apnea.
(b) He snores really badly because of his part-animal nature.
(c) He has to sleep for twelve hours without waking.
(d) He turns into his Katagari animal self.
2. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her grandparents.
(c) Her Saturdays when she was a child.
(d) A picture in a book she loves.
3. What does Wren take Maggie?
(a) Flowers and chocolates.
(b) A book about were creatures.
(d) Three French pastries.
4. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) New York City.
(d) An island off the shores of Australia.
5. Why are the tigers suspicious of Wren?
(a) Because he smells of Tigard, but looks human.
(b) Because he has a rifle pointed at them.
(c) Because he is turning into his were animal.
(d) The tigers do not even notice Wren.
6. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(b) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
(c) A man throws her to the ground.
(d) She sits down to pet the dog.
7. Who kisses Maggie?
8. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(c) Burger King.
9. What does Wren tell Maggie when she is concerned that they did not protect themselves before having sex?
(a) That he is sterile.
(b) That he would love to have a baby with her.
(c) That he thought she must be taking birth control, so if she gets pregnant, it's her fault.
(d) That he is taking a male birth control pill just developed in Europe.
10. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(b) Nicolette and her mate.
(c) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
(d) The were bears.
11. To whom is Maggie attracted?
12. Who does Wren first talk to at Sanctuary?
13. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) They beat each other to death.
(b) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
(c) In a one-car crash.
(d) A house fire.
14. Who is the barmaid?
15. Who appears to help Maggie?
(a) Her brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
2. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
3. Who has gotten into the tiger den?
4. What is Nicolette planning?
5. Where does Maggie go to help Wren?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)