|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
(a) Wren's wallet.
(b) A letter to Wren from his fiance.
(c) Wren's earring.
(d) A picture of Wren in were form.
2. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
(b) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
(c) To have dinner that night out of town.
(d) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
3. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
4. Who is shot at?
(c) No one.
5. What course of studies is Maggie pursuing?
(a) Elementary Education.
6. Where does Maggie take Wren?
(a) No where.
(b) To her father's office to meet him.
(c) To the lawyer's to sign his release papers.
(d) To her cottage in town.
7. Who is Dev?
(a) Wren's boyfriend.
(b) A were bear.
(c) The nurse.
(d) Wren's brother.
8. Who would not approve of Maggie being involved with Wren?
(a) Maggie's brother.
(b) Maggie's mother.
(c) Everyone in Maggie's family would love Wren.
(d) Maggie's father.
9. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
10. Where does Maggie think Nick is?
(a) In Vegas.
(b) In Europe.
(c) Sailing on his yacht.
11. What is special about the sweatshirt Maggie gives Wren?
(a) It is the first present he has ever received.
(b) Maggie does not give him a sweatshirt.
(c) It is made by hand by Monks in a monastery in New York.
(d) It was worn by the quarterback of the New England Patriots.
12. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
(a) To distract them.
(b) Because the meat will spoil in the heat if they wait until the regular feeding hour.
(c) So the tourists can take pictures of the tiger's open mouths.
(d) Because the tigers are hungry.
13. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(b) The library.
(c) The mountains.
(d) His home.
14. Where does Wren order a prodigious meal on the way home?
(b) Burger King.
15. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
(b) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
(c) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
(d) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maggie buy Wren?
2. What are Maggie and her friends doing?
3. Who appears to help Maggie?
4. Who is known to his people as a blend of two animals, snow leopard and white tiger.
5. What does Aimee think is a joke?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)