|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what sub-culture is Maggie's mother?
(c) Native American.
2. How did Wren's parents die?
(a) In a one-car crash.
(b) A house fire.
(c) Falling in a gondola in Switzerland.
(d) They beat each other to death.
3. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
(a) No one because Maggie does not go to the jail.
(b) Dr. Anderson who has arrived to post bail for Wren.
(c) Maggie's father who is irate.
(d) The arresting officer who says he has been harmed greviously by Wren.
4. What happened to Vane?
(a) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(b) He was murdered by undercover cops.
(c) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
(d) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
5. From whom does Wren need help?
(b) No one.
(c) A police detective.
(d) Carson Whitethunder.
6. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
(a) For trespassing.
(b) He is not bothered by the campus police.
(c) For stealing Maggie's backpack.
(d) For fighting with Blaine.
7. What does Wren do when he looks at the tiger display?
(a) Jumps the fence to rescue a little boy.
(b) Begins to turn into his were animal.
(c) Feels his "hackles" raise in challenge to the male tiger.
(d) Comments on the fact that the tigers are unhappy to be confined.
8. What is Whitethunder?
(a) A vampire.
(b) A Were Hawk.
(c) A Were Leopard.
(d) An English professor.
9. Who kisses Maggie?
10. What does Wren try to calm?
(a) Maggie's hysteria over his bullet wound.
(b) Aimee's amorous advances.
(c) His mother's fear for him when she calls him on the phone.
(d) His animal instincts.
11. Who is coming into the jail as Wren is leaving?
(a) Blaine and his friends.
(b) Ten of Wren's were friends to bust him out of the jail.
(c) Wren's father.
(d) A police escort to take Wren home.
12. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
13. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
14. How long has it been since Maggie has seen Wren at the opening to Chapter 7?
(a) Two hours.
(b) A week.
(c) A month.
(d) Three days.
15. What does Aimee think is a joke?
(a) That Aimee tells Wren that Maggie called the cops.
(b) That Wren needs a transfusion.
(c) When Aimee tells Wren that his mother wants him home.
(d) When Aimee tells Wren to be in his human form.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who calls and lectures Maggie about having Blaine arrested?
2. Why is Wren isolated?
3. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
4. Who is Savitor?
5. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)