|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maggie tell the caller?
(a) That she has no idea where Dev is.
(b) That she cannot go to the party unless it was next week.
(c) That she is running away with a tiger.
(d) That he deserved everything the law could throw at him.
2. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) With her rifle.
(b) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(c) By calling the cops.
(d) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
3. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
(a) She asks Aristotle to give her a trust fund from his estate.
(b) She screams and throws things, breaking them.
(c) She sobs and asks why Aristotle does not love her.
(d) He is happy her son is going to be provided for.
4. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(b) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(c) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
(d) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
5. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(b) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(c) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(d) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Wren and Maggie hear arguing?
2. What is Whitethunder?
3. What does the caller want?
4. Who do Maggie and Givry meet as they are leaving the jail?
5. Why couldn't Nicolette smell Zack's lies?
This section contains 425 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)