|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wren take Maggie?
(a) Three French pastries.
(b) Flowers and chocolates.
(d) A book about were creatures.
2. What does Wren tell his father as to why he is there?
(a) That he had just learned time travel and wanted to see his dad.
(b) That he and Maggie have been caught in a time wrap for 10 years.
(c) That he wanted to come back and murder his mother and uncle and save his father.
(d) The truth--that Wren is accused of murdering his parents.
3. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
(a) She does not invite him.
(b) He is afraid she is romantically interested in him.
(c) He is still studying with the group of students.
(d) He has been shot and needs help.
4. Where does Wren go to show Maggie his handiwork?
(a) The college campus.
(b) Her house.
(c) The Sanctuary.
(d) He is not seeing Maggie anymore.
5. What is Karina's basic plan?
(a) To cause a gas link and then set off a spark from a remote-controlled unit.
(b) To act like she wants to see Wren one last time and, when Aristotle lets her in to see him, she will kill both of them.
(c) To sabotage Aristotle's sports car's brakes, which he tends to drive very fast.
(d) To hire a Mafia hit man to do the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren say will happen to Maggie at the full moon?
2. Why do the zookeepers feed the tigers?
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
4. How does Karina react to news that Wren is to inherit all of Aristotle's estate?
5. From whom does Wren need help?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)