|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(b) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(c) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
(d) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
2. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
(a) Being locked in his Uncle's basement.
(b) Seeing his mother in bed with his uncle.
(c) Seeing his mother slit his uncle's throat.
(d) Waking up in a cage with the house burning down around him.
3. What is Wren's only hesitation about saving his father's life?
(a) Wren will never meet Maggie then.
(b) Wren will create a time paradox.
(c) Wren will not have the experience of learning about full-humans.
(d) Wren will have to endure his mother over the years.
4. What does Wren do that surprises Dr. Alexander?
(a) Turns into his natural form.
(b) Insists that Blaine be charged with aggrevated assault.
(c) Kisses Maggie in the police station.
(d) Accepts a ride home from Maggie.
5. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
(a) He wants to be the one to torture Zack.
(b) He at first scoffs at it.
(c) He thinks the key to the deposit box is at Tigarian Tech.
(d) He is confident that Vane will come up with a good plan, even though he hasn't yet done so.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
2. What happened to Vane?
3. What does Wren reply to Maggie expressing the hope they will always be together.
4. Whose father is a senator?
5. What is overwhelming to Wren?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)