|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Karina want Greyson to make her a stockholder in his company and give her a million dollars up front before she kills Aristotle?
(a) Karina does not trust Greyson.
(b) Karina is greedy.
(c) Karina will have proof of Greyson's involvement if she gets caught.
(d) Karina knows Greyson has another lover and wants prove of his love for her.
2. As the person in the answer to #77 is greeting Maggie, what do they hear?
(a) An announcement saying a tornado has been spotted.
(b) A sound like a rattle snake.
(c) A scream.
(d) A loud trumpeting from an elephant.
3. What is Wren's response to Maggie's offer of protection.
(a) He says that even a were mouse would be stronger than Maggie.
(b) He says the were would just slaughter the cops.
(c) He tells her should could never stand against the were with a mere rifle.
(d) He says that perhaps if they put double locks on the doors, her plan will work.
4. How long does it take for Maggie to get accustomed to her powers?
(a) A few days.
(b) Several hours.
(c) A year.
(d) She will never be able to control her powers since she obtained them as an adult.
5. Where does Wren rush back to from Maggie's house?
(a) The mountains.
(c) The library.
(d) His home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Maggie's dear friend?
2. What is Wren?
3. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
4. Where does Wren run when attacked and what happens?
5. Of what does the place where Maggie goes for comfort remind her?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)