|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
(a) To confront Nicolette and to ensure Maggie's safety.
(b) To ask for Dev's assistance.
(c) To destroy the house.
(d) To kill his cousin.
2. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(b) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
(c) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(d) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
3. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is a new student.
(b) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(c) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
(d) That he must be a were creature.
4. Which were-animals are meeting?
(a) Katagaria and Arcadia Were-Animals.
(b) Just the Katagaria Were-Animals.
(c) Katagaria and Sprutalia Were-Animals.
(d) Just the Arcadia Were-Animals.
5. What is Nicolette planning?
(a) To remodel Sanctuary to make it more "normal."
(b) To have Wren removed from her house once and for all.
(c) To throw a birthday party for Wren.
(d) To have Wren sent to prison on a falsified rape charge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Maggie's purse?
2. What is inevitable when Wren and Maggie are alone?
3. Who raised Wren after the death of his parents?
4. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
5. After spying his mother and uncle toasting the death of Wren's father, what is the next thing Wren remembers?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)