|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Wren is gone, what does Aristotle show Maggie?
(a) A way to get out of the house if it is on fire.
(b) The thirteen-year-old Wren in his bedroom.
(c) The history of their were family.
(d) The location of Aristotle's will and other important papers.
2. Who approaches Maggie as she is walking?
(a) A homeless old lady.
(b) A rotweiller.
(c) Her brother who has been looking for her.
(d) Four men.
3. Who kisses Maggie?
4. What does Wren take Maggie?
(a) Three French pastries.
(b) A book about were creatures.
(d) Flowers and chocolates.
5. What does Maggie end up doing with what she found at her cottage?
(a) Drives to Wren's fiance's house to tell her of what happened between Wren and Maggie.
(b) Burns it.
(c) Takes it back to Wren.
(d) Puts it in her safety deposit box for safekeeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wren do after the conversation about leaving?
2. Which were-animals are meeting?
3. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
4. What does Wren do to his hair?
5. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)