|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Wren unconscious?
(a) Several hours.
(b) 4 days.
(c) He never actually loses consciousness.
(d) A week.
2. Who comes up behind Maggie when she is looking at the tigers?
3. Where do Wren's parents live?
(a) In Boston.
(b) In Washington D.C.
(c) On an island in the South Pacific.
(d) They are dead.
4. Why does Wren want to bring Maggie along to the past?
(a) Because she once expressed the desire to time travel.
(b) So he can concentrate and not worry about her.
(c) Because he is afraid she will get involved with Zack if left there.
(d) So she can see for sure that he is not guilty.
5. Why does Aimee return to Sanctuary?
(a) She is the only daughter of Aubert and Nicolette and they would hunt her if she did not return.
(b) To ask her mother for permission to marry Vane.
(c) To ask her mother for money to help Wren.
(d) To find Zack and torture the truth out of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
2. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
3. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
4. What are some of Maggie's new skills when in tiger form?
5. When Aristotle discovers Wren and Maggie in the closet, what does Aristotle ask?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)