|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the barmaid?
2. Whose powers are passed to Maggie?
(c) Wren's paternal grandmother's.
(d) No one's.
3. What is said about Wren?
(a) That he was a hero for saving the child in the tiger's den.
(b) That he is not a true were animal.
(c) That he has become a Slayer and is a danger to all of the Were Animals at Nicolette's Sanctuary.
(d) That he has more money than he needs.
4. How many of Dev's were brothers help Dev bring flowers into Wren's room?
5. What did Aristotle say about who raised his son?
(a) Aristotle cannot believe that a full human would have raised his son.
(b) Aristotle said he would kill Bill now if it would keep Wren from being raised by a full human.
(c) Aristotle said he had provided for his sister to care for Wren.
(d) Aristotle was happy that Bill was willing to take on Wren.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who flashes into the room where Maggie is sleeping and Wren is watching her?
2. What does Aimee tell Wren while at the door to his room?
3. Who is Wren's cousin?
4. Who kisses Maggie?
5. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)