|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wren's full name and family situation?
(a) Wren Satsumia, son of the Chief of the Cherokee tribe.
(b) Wren Tigarian, heir to Tigarian Technologies.
(c) Wrenster Hopwell, son to a Supreme Court Judge.
(d) Wrentley Barrett, son of the Secretary of State.
2. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
(a) Since she is studying to be a lawyer, she wants to be his defense attorney.
(b) In case she can find some evidence they can use to clear up Wren's name.
(c) She is voyeuristic and wants to hear all the juicy details.
(d) She thinks it will be cathartic for Wren to tell the story.
3. Why is Wren handcuffed by campus police?
(a) For stealing Maggie's backpack.
(b) For trespassing.
(c) For fighting with Blaine.
(d) He is not bothered by the campus police.
4. What do Maggie and Wren decide?
(a) To have dinner that night out of town.
(b) To confront Maggie's father about his disapproval of Wren.
(c) To have a romantic weekend in Vegas.
(d) Not to call it quits to their relationship.
5. Who is Wren's cousin?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wren not come inside Maggie's house?
2. To where does Wren flash?
3. Who appears to help Maggie?
4. Of what is Wren accused?
5. What does Maggie think she should do with what she finds in question 66?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)