|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Vane?
(a) He changed to Arcadian upon puberty.
(b) He was murdered by undercover cops.
(c) He was attacked by a group of human boys.
(d) He disappeared in the Kenyan jungle.
2. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
(a) New York City.
(d) An island off the shores of Australia.
3. Where do Wren's parents live?
(a) They are dead.
(b) In Washington D.C.
(c) In Boston.
(d) On an island in the South Pacific.
4. How does Maggie end up on the ground?
(a) She dropped her keys and is searching for them.
(b) Her heel breaks and she falls.
(c) She sits down to pet the dog.
(d) A man throws her to the ground.
5. Who brings a grievance before the meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Maggie ask Wren to tell her about the deaths of his parents?
2. What does Wren think of Vane's plan?
3. What do Maggie and Wren do when they realize they've been found by the hunters?
4. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
5. Of what is Wren accused?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)