|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Wren's parents live?
(a) In Washington D.C.
(b) In Boston.
(c) They are dead.
(d) On an island in the South Pacific.
2. What is the meeting concerning?
(a) Whether the were animals should conquer humans and make them slaves.
(b) Whether Wren should be banned because of associating with a human.
(c) The were-Olympics.
(d) The incidence of Trelos (rabies or madness) in one of their kind.
3. What is Vane's plan to exonerate Wren in his parents' deaths?
(a) To find a secret safety deposit box that has papers and photos that will explain the truth.
(b) To go back in time to view the scene again.
(c) Vane hasn't a plan yet, but is working on one.
(d) To torture Zack to gain the truth.
4. Who is Savitor?
(a) He is the religious figurehead of the were groups.
(b) He is the name the were animals give to a mythical person who created were animals.
(c) He is a detective trying to eradicate the were animals.
(d) He is the mediator and his powers reign supreme over all of the heads.
5. Who decides to rid the sanctuary of Wren once and for all?
(a) The were bears.
(c) No one; Wren owns the sanctuary.
(d) Nicolette and her mate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Wren he doesn't belong on the campus?
2. What amazes Maggie?
3. Where is a meeting located at the opening of this chapter?
4. What is Nicolette planning?
5. What does Maggie find as she straightens her cottage?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)