|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls who see Wren think of him?
(a) That he is a new student.
(b) That he is a tall and good-looking blond.
(c) That he is handsome if not for the bad scars on his face.
(d) That he must be a were creature.
2. What does Wren do to his hair?
(a) Dyes it dark black.
(b) Cuts and straightens it.
(c) Plaits it with hemp.
(d) Has green highlights put in it for St. Patrick's Day.
3. What does Wren tell Maggie about chocolate?
(a) It is off limits for her.
(b) It can make her stay in tiger form much longer than usual.
(c) It is very empowering.
(d) It will enhance her senses even further.
4. How does Maggie think she will protect her and Wren from other were creatures?
(a) She doesn't feel up to protecting Wren and herself.
(b) By challenging them to one-on-one combat.
(c) By calling the cops.
(d) With her rifle.
5. Where does Maggie take Wren?
(a) To her father's office to meet him.
(b) No where.
(c) To the lawyer's to sign his release papers.
(d) To her cottage in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Maggie talk to Wren when he is in were form?
2. What happens to some young were animals at full moon?
3. What does Maggie do to Wren's shirt?
4. How long is Wren unconscious?
5. Why does Wren go to Sanctuary?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)