|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Naoetsu POWs leave the camp?
2. How long had Louis been in Japan in Chapter 25?
3. What did the POW find as the walked down the mountain to the nearest village?
4. What was the nickname of the Japanese prison medical officer that discovered Harris's plans?
5. How many war criminals were convicted in Japan?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Zamperini's conversion and determine whether he is a good example of forgiveness and compassion.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of the trials for war crimes committed during World War II and the efforts made to bring war criminals to justice.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the theme of resilience in the book "Unbroken" and use examples from the book to support your discussion.
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)