|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the Naoetsu POWs leave the camp?
2. Why did the prisoners nickname the guards?
3. Who was tracking down war criminals in Japan in Chapter 36?
4. What was the nickname of the Japanese prison medical officer that discovered Harris's plans?
5. What was Louis suffering from in August, 1945?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the role that the Army Air Corps had in the Pacific Theater during World War II.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role that running and the Olympics had in Louis Zamperini's life.
Essay Topic 3
Choose two men described in the book and compare their lives before and after their time as prisoners of war.
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)