|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
3. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
4. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss what methods Hillenbrand may have used to write the book "Unbroken" and why she relied on research and witness accounts for her writing.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of the trials for war crimes committed during World War II and the efforts made to bring war criminals to justice.
Essay Topic 3
Examine the reasons that Mutsuhiro Watanbe gave for his cruel treatment of prisoners.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)