|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
3. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
4. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of post-traumatic stress disorder in war veterans from the Pacific Theater and why each veteran needed to find his own path.
Essay Topic 2
Examine the reasons that Mutsuhiro Watanbe gave for his cruel treatment of prisoners.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of the Geneva Convention and why Japan did not ratify the agreement.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)