|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
3. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
4. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of post-traumatic stress disorder in war veterans from the Pacific Theater and why each veteran needed to find his own path.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the importance of the trials for war crimes committed during World War II and the efforts made to bring war criminals to justice.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of POW camps and the treatment received by the prisoners and what prisoners did in the camps.
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)