|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Cissy Zamperini born?
2. When did Cynthia first meet the Zanperini family?
3. Where were the POWs headed after leaving Naoetsu?
4. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
5. How many officers were involved in tracking down Watanabe in one prefecture?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the significance of Zamperini's conversion and determine whether he is a good example of forgiveness and compassion.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss what methods Hillenbrand may have used to write the book "Unbroken" and why she relied on research and witness accounts for her writing.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of post-traumatic stress disorder in war veterans from the Pacific Theater and why each veteran needed to find his own path.
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)