Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
3. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
4. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
Choose two men described in the book and compare their lives before and after their time as prisoners of war.
Examine the theme of resilience in the book "Unbroken" and use examples from the book to support your discussion.
Examine the role of spies in the book and discuss what role Sasaki had and why he was suspected of spying.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)