Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
3. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
4. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
Essay Topic 1
Examine the role of spies in the book and discuss what role Sasaki had and why he was suspected of spying.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role that running and the Olympics had in Louis Zamperini's life.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the significance of Zamperini's conversion and determine whether he is a good example of forgiveness and compassion.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)