Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
3. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
4. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the importance of the trials for war crimes committed during World War II and the efforts made to bring war criminals to justice.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the history of eugenics in the United States and abroad. Compare eugenics in the United States with those practiced by the Nazis.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role that running and the Olympics had in Louis Zamperini's life.
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)