|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Louis was taken to ____________ in Tokyo.
(a) A farm.
(b) A military office.
(c) A radio factory.
(d) A radio broadcasting station.
2. Who was tracking down war criminals in Japan in Chapter 36?
(a) The Japanese police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) The Armerican secret service.
(d) The American military.
3. How high was the pile of wood made from the camp's fence?
(a) 60 feet.
(b) 45 feet.
(c) 50 feet.
(d) 20 feet.
4. What did Harris spend the summer of 1944 doing according to Chapter 22?
(a) Planning an escape.
(b) Planning to take over the camp.
(c) Planning to make contact with the Japanese resistance.
(d) Planning to kill guards.
5. What did one man marvel at as the sun came up after the party?
(a) Civilians were bringing food to them.
(b) All men were still alive.
(c) The Japanese left the camp.
(d) The victory was not a dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the camp commander tell the men assembled in the camp?
2. What didn't the American troops find in Kwajalein about Louis?
3. What did Harris plan to do if the plan succeeded?
4. What did the American troops do to Kwajalein?
5. How much money did the man who was proposing to resell earth moving equipment to the Philippines ask Louis for?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)