|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What granted Louis a space of time to let it go?
2. What did the POW learn in Chapter 29?
(a) The landing in Normandy was successful.
(b) Hiroshima was destroyed.
(c) Germany had fallen.
(d) The Russians took over Stalingrad.
3. Where was the Omori POW camp located?
(a) Near Kyoto.
(b) Near Yokohama.
(c) Near Tokyo.
(d) Near Kobe.
4. Where was Watanabe in late 1948?
5. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
(a) Once a moth.
(b) Each time they catch a war criminal.
(c) Once every tow months.
(d) Twice a month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the POW find as the walked down the mountain to the nearest village?
2. How many officers were involved in tracking down Watanabe in one prefecture?
3. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
4. What made an apperance shortly after Watanabe's departure from the camp?
5. How long had Louis been in Japan in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did the prisoners of war learn in May,1945, according to Chapter 29?
2. What did a few prisoners plan in 1944 in Chapter 22?
3. What meeting did Cynthia attend in Chapter 38?
4. What had found its way to the Japanese royal family?
5. What was found on a mountainside?
6. Why were some of the guards fearful?
7. Who was Lynn Moody?
8. Who often returned to the camp in Chapter 22?
9. Why was Louis put on half rations in Chapter 28?
10. Why was Louis in high demand?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)