|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many punches did each man take?
2. Why were the enlisted men taken outside the camp?
(a) To work as slaves.
(b) To bury fellow prisoners.
(c) To be used as human shields.
(d) To wash clothes in the river.
3. How much money did the man who was proposing to resell earth moving equipment to the Philippines ask Louis for?
4. What did Louis damage in Naoetsu?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) An arm.
(c) His neck.
(d) A knee.
5. What was the American prisoners told not to seek?
(b) To go home on their own.
(c) Their friends in other camp.
(d) To contact their families.
Short Answer Questions
1. What granted Louis a space of time to let it go?
2. What did Tinker find in camp?
3. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
4. What was Louis given to read in Chapter 26 when he went back to the radio station?
5. What did Harris spend the summer of 1944 doing according to Chapter 22?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Louis not strike back according to Chapter 24?
2. What happened after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Chapter 31?
3. Why was Louis in high demand?
4. Where was Louis hospitalized in Chapter 33?
5. What plan did prisoners hatch in Chapter 20?
6. What was found on a mountainside?
7. How did Watanabe change?
8. How did life change when Louis decided competing again was impossible according to Chapter 35?
9. Who was Cynthia Applewhite?
10. What did a few prisoners plan in 1944 in Chapter 22?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)