|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after going missing was Louis declared dead?
(a) 19 months.
(b) 13 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 16 months.
2. For what reason did Cynthia ask her father for money?
(a) To come home and file for divorce.
(b) To buy a car.
(c) For a down payment.
(d) For a trip to Japan.
3. Who was tracking down war criminals in Japan in Chapter 36?
(a) The Japanese police.
(b) The American military.
(c) The Armerican secret service.
(d) The FBI.
4. What was Louis given to read in Chapter 26 when he went back to the radio station?
(a) A letter accusing fellow Americans.
(b) A letter of submission to the Emperor.
(c) A confession letter.
(d) An anti-American text.
5. What did the camp commander tell the men assembled in the camp?
(a) Germany had surrendered.
(b) Japan was bombed.
(c) They would be transported to Tokyo.
(d) The war had ended.
Short Answer Questions
1. What made an apperance shortly after Watanabe's departure from the camp?
2. What was Louis suffering from in August, 1945?
3. How much money did the man who was proposing to resell earth moving equipment to the Philippines ask Louis for?
4. How high was the pile of wood made from the camp's fence?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)