|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Louis suffering from in August, 1945?
(a) Dengue feaver.
2. Who was tracking down war criminals in Japan in Chapter 36?
(a) The FBI.
(b) The Armerican secret service.
(c) The Japanese police.
(d) The American military.
3. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
(a) He was on a secret mission.
(b) He was not a POW.
(c) He was still alive.
(d) He died quickly.
4. What car did Louis buy prior to his wedding with Cynthia?
(a) A Ford convertible.
(b) An Edsel.
(c) A Chevy convertible.
(d) A Buick convertible.
5. Approximately how many punches did each man take?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Hiroshima bombed?
2. What did the American troops do to Kwajalein?
3. How was Watanabe "punished" for his mistreating of prisoners?
4. How high was the pile of wood made from the camp's fence?
5. What would Watanabe sometimes do after beating a prisoner?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Watanabe change?
2. What did the Bird do at the center of the camp?
3. What did Louis have difficulty with when he returned home according to Chapter 34?
4. Why was Louis in high demand?
5. Where were some of the prisoners sent in Chapter 27?
6. Where was Louis hospitalized in Chapter 33?
7. Who was Mutsuhiro Watanabe according to Chapter 23?
8. What was the graffiti described in Chapter 25 referring to?
9. What did the Japanese police do in Chapter 36?
10. Who was Cynthia Applewhite?
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)