|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many POWs had wet beriberi according to Chapter 35?
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
(a) He was digging graves.
(b) He was being transported to another camp.
(c) He was going to get some meat.
(d) He was being used as a human shield.
3. When was the policy in the rumor suppose to be activated?
(a) August 22, 1945.
(b) August 26, 1945.
(c) August 24, 1945.
(d) August 20, 1945.
4. Why were the enlisted men taken outside the camp?
(a) To work as slaves.
(b) To be used as human shields.
(c) To bury fellow prisoners.
(d) To wash clothes in the river.
5. What was Zamperini's family told about him according to Chapter 21?
(a) He was a POW.
(b) He was in Japan.
(c) He was missing at sea.
(d) He was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis damage in Naoetsu?
2. What did the camp commander tell the men assembled in the camp?
3. What was Louis put in charge of caring for in Naoetsu?
4. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
5. How long had Louis been in Japan in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had found its way to the Japanese royal family?
2. Why was Louis in high demand?
3. What plan did prisoners hatch in Chapter 20?
4. Why were some of the guards fearful?
5. Who was Lynn Moody?
6. What was Louis told about running again?
7. Who often returned to the camp in Chapter 22?
8. How did Watanabe change?
9. How did life change when Louis decided competing again was impossible according to Chapter 35?
10. Where was Louis hospitalized in Chapter 33?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)