|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what month and year does Chapter 25 begin?
(a) October, 1944.
(b) December, 1944.
2. Where did Louis meet Cynthia Applewhite?
(a) New York.
3. Where were the POWs headed after leaving Naoetsu?
4. Who was transferred to Omori in Chapter 27?
(b) Bill Harris.
(d) Robert Helis.
5. Who did Watanabe feel was the only one who could judge him?
(a) His commanding officer.
(c) The Emperor.
(d) Japanese tribunals.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Louis meet Cynthia Applewhite?
2. How long after going missing was Louis declared dead?
3. Why did the prisoners nickname the guards?
4. What did the camp commander tell the men assembled in the camp?
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Louis in high demand?
2. Why were some of the guards fearful?
3. How did life change when Louis decided competing again was impossible according to Chapter 35?
4. Who was Lynn Moody?
5. What happened after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Chapter 31?
6. What had found its way to the Japanese royal family?
7. What did the Japanese police do in Chapter 36?
8. What did Louis have difficulty with when he returned home according to Chapter 34?
9. Where was Louis taken one day?
10. How did Watanabe change?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)