Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
(a) A new prisoner.
(b) The guard's behavior.
(c) A Japanese guard.
(d) A newspaper.
2. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
(a) He was being used as a human shield.
(b) He was being transported to another camp.
(c) He was going to get some meat.
(d) He was digging graves.
3. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 25.
(c) May 20.
(d) May 17.
4. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
(a) Once every tow months.
(b) Twice a month.
(c) Once a moth.
(d) Each time they catch a war criminal.
5. What did the Zamperini family hope for Louis?
(a) He was on a secret mission.
(b) He was still alive.
(c) He was not a POW.
(d) He died quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Louis meet Cynthia Applewhite?
2. Where were the POWs headed after leaving Naoetsu?
3. Where was Watanabe in late 1948?
4. What was Watanabe's nickname in Chapter 24?
5. Who was tracking down war criminals in Japan in Chapter 36?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)