|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Louis outside of the camp in Chapter 25?
(a) He was digging graves.
(b) He was going to get some meat.
(c) He was being transported to another camp.
(d) He was being used as a human shield.
2. What did R. Hawkins drop before heading home?
(a) A newpaper.
(c) A candy bar.
(d) A candy bar, cigarettes, and a newspaper.
3. What did Tinker find in camp?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A bottle of Sake.
(c) A watch.
(d) A victrola.
4. What did Louis damage in Naoetsu?
(a) A knee.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) An arm.
(d) His neck.
5. What was announced for 1948, 6 months after Louis' return from Japan?
(b) The Cold War.
(c) A new Geneva Convention.
(d) The next summer Olympics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after going missing was Louis declared dead?
2. What was Zamperini's family told about him according to Chapter 21?
3. Approximately how many punches did each man take?
4. What did Watanabe settle at being in the remote mountain prefecture?
5. What did one man marvel at as the sun came up after the party?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)