|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Cynthia first meet the Zanperini family?
(a) May 10.
(b) May 17.
(c) May 25.
(d) May 30.
2. What day was Mother's Day for Louis' mother following his release?
(a) September 9.
(b) September 5.
(c) September 12.
(d) September 7.
3. Who did Watanabe feel was the only one who could judge him?
(a) Japanese tribunals.
(b) His commanding officer.
(d) The Emperor.
4. What didn't the American troops find in Kwajalein about Louis?
(a) Proof of Louis' passage in the camp.
(b) Proof of Louis' fate.
(c) Proof that Louis and Phil were together.
(d) Proof that Louis was there.
5. What was Louis suffering from in August, 1945?
(b) Dengue feaver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harris plan to do if the plan succeeded?
2. How many war criminals were convicted in Japan?
3. Who walked Cynthia down the aisle?
4. How did the Naoetsu POWs leave the camp?
5. Approximately how many punches did each man take?
Short Essay Questions
1. What had found its way to the Japanese royal family?
2. Who was Lynn Moody?
3. How did life change when Louis decided competing again was impossible according to Chapter 35?
4. What happened after the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in Chapter 31?
5. What did Louis have difficulty with when he returned home according to Chapter 34?
6. Why was Louis put on half rations in Chapter 28?
7. Who was Cynthia Applewhite?
8. What had the Zamperini family been told according to Chapter 21?
9. Who appeared alive in Chapter 37?
10. How did Watanabe change?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)