|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Louis left Omori was 16 square miles of Tokyo incinerated?
(a) One week.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Four weeks.
2. What would Watanabe sometimes do after beating a prisoner?
(a) Go back and beat the ones treating his wounds.
(b) Go back and kill him.
(c) Transfer the prisoner to another camp.
(d) Go back and apologize.
3. What made an apperance shortly after Watanabe's departure from the camp?
(b) New clothes,
(c) Better food.
(d) Red Cross packages.
4. When was Louis declared dead?
(a) March, 1944.
(b) July, 1944.
(c) June, 1944.
(d) May, 1944.
5. Who was transferred to Omori in Chapter 27?
(a) Bill Harris.
(d) Robert Helis.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what month and year does Chapter 25 begin?
2. What did the women look like to Ken Marvin?
3. When was the policy in the rumor suppose to be activated?
4. How many officers were involved in tracking down Watanabe in one prefecture?
5. What did one man marvel at as the sun came up after the party?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was found on a mountainside?
2. What did Louis have difficulty with when he returned home according to Chapter 34?
3. How did Watanabe change?
4. Who was Cynthia Applewhite?
5. How did life change when Louis decided competing again was impossible according to Chapter 35?
6. Where was Louis taken one day?
7. Why was Louis in high demand?
8. Where was Louis hospitalized in Chapter 33?
9. Who often returned to the camp in Chapter 22?
10. Why was Louis put on half rations in Chapter 28?
This section contains 554 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)