|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Chapter 29 begin?
(a) July, 1945.
(b) May, 1945.
(c) March, 1945.
(d) June, 1945.
2. What did the women look like to Ken Marvin?
(a) Mainly old ladies.
3. When was the policy in the rumor suppose to be activated?
(a) August 26, 1945.
(b) August 24, 1945.
(c) August 20, 1945.
(d) August 22, 1945.
4. Who was tracking down war criminals in Japan in Chapter 36?
(a) The Japanese police.
(b) The Armerican secret service.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The American military.
5. What rumor began to circulate in Japanese camp in 1945 according to Chapter 29?
(a) The no surrender policy.
(b) The liberation policy.
(c) The Emperor must survive policy.
(d) The kill all policy.
6. What rank was Watanabe according to Chapter 23?
7. What was Louis suffering from in August, 1945?
(d) Dengue feaver.
8. When did Louis and Cynthia marry?
(a) May 30.
(b) May 20.
(c) May 25.
(d) May 17.
9. What was Louis' reaction to seeing the B-29 writing on the wall?
(a) He didn't know what it was.
(b) He was dubious about their reported capacities.
(c) He was elated by the damage dealt to the Japanese.
(d) He was envious to serve on one.
10. What did Louis refrain from doing while being beaten?
(b) Fighting back.
11. What would Watanabe sometimes do after beating a prisoner?
(a) Go back and apologize.
(b) Go back and kill him.
(c) Transfer the prisoner to another camp.
(d) Go back and beat the ones treating his wounds.
12. How high was the pile of wood made from the camp's fence?
(a) 60 feet.
(b) 45 feet.
(c) 20 feet.
(d) 50 feet.
13. How often were local police departments told to report on their hunt for Watanabe?
(a) Twice a month.
(b) Once a moth.
(c) Once every tow months.
(d) Each time they catch a war criminal.
14. Who inspected the prisoners at their arrival at Naoetsu camp?
(a) The Bird.
(b) The Crotal.
(c) The Quack.
(d) The Beaver.
15. What did Harris plan to do if the plan succeeded?
(a) Go to China.
(b) Try to blend in while in Japan.
(c) Join the Japanese resistance movement.
(d) Try to maintain communication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did R. Hawkins drop before heading home?
2. When did Cynthia first meet the Zanperini family?
3. What sentence was Jimmie Sasaki given?
4. What were Louis' nightmares about?
5. How long had Louis been in Japan in Chapter 25?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)