|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
2. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
3. What did Louis discover after waking up in Chapter 13?
(a) Mac drank all the water.
(b) Mac was dead.
(c) That Mac ate all the chocolate.
(d) Mac caught a shark.
4. What did Phil and Mac need help with?
(a) Getting back on the raft.
(b) Firing the flare.
(c) Bandaging their wounds.
(d) Getting away from the sharks.
5. How long after the crash were the men classified as lost at sea?
(a) Four weeks,.
(b) Three Weeks.
(c) One week.
(d) Two weeks.
6. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
(a) He tripped.
(b) He got elbowed.
(c) He had a leg cramp.
(d) He was stepped on.
7. What was the nickname of the B-24 bomber according to Chapter 6?
(a) The Flying Coffin.
(b) The Flying Marmot.
(c) The Death From Above.
(d) The Flying Death.
8. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
(a) The military.
(b) To obedience of the public.
(c) The cleanliness of the country.
(d) The other competitors.
9. What did Louis give to the Japanese interrogating him?
(a) Locations of fake weapon factories.
(b) Locations of fake fleats.
(c) Locations of fake naval bases.
(d) Locations of fake air stips.
10. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
(b) Marshall Island.
(c) Oahu Hawaii.
11. What was the name of Louis Zamperini 's older brother?
12. How many names of MIA Marines did Louis find in his cell according to Chapter 18?
13. What did Louis use to make bait to catch a fish in Chapter 14?
(a) A fish.
(b) An albatross.
(c) A shark.
(d) A pelican.
14. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
(a) The discipline of the Navy ship.
(b) The size of the Zepplin.
(c) The speed of the plane.
(d) The luxury of the boat and the food.
15. What did the small island Phil and Louis see turn out to be?
(a) An American ship.
(b) A British ship.
(c) A Japanese recue aircraft.
(d) A Japanese ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Russell Phillips was from __________..
2. Where was Phil sent to in Chapter 20?
3. What was Louis Zamperini's place in the qualifying race in Germany?
4. How many bombers were sent to bomb Nauru according to Chapter 9?
5. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)