|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
(a) The size of the Zepplin.
(b) The luxury of the boat and the food.
(c) The discipline of the Navy ship.
(d) The speed of the plane.
2. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(d) Torture tools.
3. Whose control were Marshall and Gilbert Island under?
4. How many names of MIA Marines did Louis find in his cell according to Chapter 18?
5. In what race did Louis Zamperini decide he should compete?
(a) The 1500 meter race.
(b) The 5000 meter race.
(c) The 500 meter race.
(d) The 100 meter race..
6. When were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to active duty according to Chapter 7?
(a) New Year, 1942.
(b) Christmas, 1942.
(c) Easter, 1942.
(d) Thanksgiving, 1942.
7. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
8. How did Louis try to signal the plane they saw?
(a) A white shirt.
(b) A hand mirror and signal dye.
(c) A fire.
(d) A flare.
9. In what year did Germany and Japan start invading other countries according to Chapter 5?
10. What university was Jimmie Sasaki attending?
(a) University of Nevada.
(b) Berlin Techical College.
(c) University of Tokyo.
(d) University of Southern California.
11. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
12. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
(a) After 27 days.
(b) After 17 days.
(c) After 62 days.
(d) After 37 days.
13. Where did Louis Zamperini live as a child?
(a) New York and California.
(b) Italy and California.
(c) Italy and New York.
(d) New York and Boston.
14. What did Francis MacNamara start to do after some time in the raft?
(a) Tried to take charge.
(b) Jumped in the water.
(c) Tried to start a fire.
(d) Cried that they were all going to die.
15. How many holes did Super Man have?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Phil get out of the plane?
2. What was the name of the plane Louis Zamperini and his crew were assigned to in Chapter 11?
3. What was lost during the crash?
4. Where was Louis Zamperini sent for training?
5. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)