|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
(a) The luxury of the boat and the food.
(b) The discipline of the Navy ship.
(c) The size of the Zepplin.
(d) The speed of the plane.
2. What plane did Louis and the men in the raft signal?
(a) An American bomber.
(b) A British fighter.
(c) A Japanese fighter.
(d) An American fighter.
3. What was Louis Zamperini's place in the qualifying race in Germany?
4. How much weight did Louis Zamperini gain on the trip to Germany from the time he got on the boat?
(a) 12 pounds.
(b) 10 pounds.
(c) 13 pounds.
(d) 15 pounds.
5. When did Louis and Phil see an island?
(a) On their 36th day.
(b) On their 56th day.
(c) On their 46th day.
(d) On their 66th day.
6. When did Louis Zamperini and his crew experience devastating mechanical problems in Chapter 8?
(a) During a bombing run.
(b) During a search mission.
(c) During a training exercise
(d) During a flight for leave.
7. Whose voice did Louis hear as he surfaced after the crash according to Chapter 12?
8. What guard was kinder to Louis?
9. What was the name of the plane Louis Zamperini and his crew were assigned to in Chapter 11?
(a) The Hulk.
(b) The Green Hornet.
(c) Super Girl.
(d) The Avenger.
10. What did Louis discover after waking up in Chapter 13?
(a) Mac was dead.
(b) That Mac ate all the chocolate.
(c) Mac drank all the water.
(d) Mac caught a shark.
11. Louis Zamperini was assigned to ___________.
(d) Bikini Island.
12. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
13. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
14. How many names of MIA Marines did Louis find in his cell according to Chapter 18?
15. Where were the 1940's Olympics supposed to take place?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis do to keep the shark at bay?
2. What record did Louis Zamperini break?
3. What did Louis Zamperini think when the plane was about to crash?
4. Russell Phillips was from __________..
5. What promise did Louis make on the boat?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)