|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men do in the raft to keep them warm?
(a) Put sea weed over themselves.
(b) Put water in..
(c) Huddled together.
(d) Lit a fire.
2. How did Louis try to signal the plane they saw?
(a) A flare.
(b) A hand mirror and signal dye.
(c) A white shirt.
(d) A fire.
3. How did Phil get out of the plane?
(a) By the right gun opening.
(b) By the cockpit window.
(c) By the underbelly hatch.
(d) By the side window.
4. What was the name of Louis Zamperini 's older brother?
5. What position did Jimmie Sasaki have in the POW camp Louis was at?
(a) Head guard.
(b) Head translator.
(c) Head interrogator.
(d) Head medic.
6. What did the guard who was kinder to Louis teach him?
(a) Japanese customs.
(b) Japanese words.
(c) How to sneak in food.
(d) How to talk with respect to guards.
7. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The large provision box.
(b) The raft canapee.
(c) The flares.
(d) The radio.
8. What was Louis Zamperini's place in the qualifying race in Germany?
9. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
(a) After 62 days.
(b) After 37 days.
(c) After 17 days.
(d) After 27 days.
10. How was Louis Zamperini as a child?
(a) He was a troublemaker.
(b) He was quiet, but friendly.
(c) He was the clown of the class.
(d) He was a quiet and a loner.
11. What did the Japanese man ask Louis?
(a) Questions about his running career.
(b) Questions about bombers.
(c) Questions about his life in the America.
(d) Questions about U.S. plans.
12. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
(a) He tripped.
(b) He was stepped on.
(c) He had a leg cramp.
(d) He got elbowed.
13. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
(a) Super Man.
(b) Green Hornet.
(d) Iron Man.
14. What did Louis Zamperini and the rest of the trainees share?
(a) Training gear.
(b) Living quarters.
15. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(d) Torture tools.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the nickname of Francis MacNamara?
2. Whose voice did Louis hear as he surfaced after the crash according to Chapter 12?
3. What university was Jimmie Sasaki attending?
4. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
5. What did Phil and Mac need help with?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)