|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many names of MIA Marines did Louis find in his cell according to Chapter 18?
2. What camp were Phil and Louis transferred to in Chapter 19?
3. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
(a) The Small Six.
(b) The Stinking Six.
(c) The Gross Six.
(d) The Annoying Six.
4. What was Louis Zamperini's place in the qualifying race in Germany?
5. How much weight did Louis Zamperini gain on the trip to Germany from the time he got on the boat?
(a) 15 pounds.
(b) 13 pounds.
(c) 12 pounds.
(d) 10 pounds.
6. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Go to the prom.
(b) Attend Math 201.
(c) Join clubs or sports teams.
7. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The raft canapee.
(b) The radio.
(c) The large provision box.
(d) The flares.
8. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(d) Torture tools.
9. What did Phil do before slipping into unconsciousness?
(a) Told Louis to look after him.
(b) Told Louis to try the radio.
(c) Told Louis to look after
(d) Put Louis in charge.
10. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
11. Louis Zamperini was assigned to ___________.
(a) Bikini Island.
12. What did Phil and Mac need help with?
(a) Bandaging their wounds.
(b) Getting back on the raft.
(c) Firing the flare.
(d) Getting away from the sharks.
13. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
(a) After 17 days.
(b) After 37 days.
(c) After 27 days.
(d) After 62 days.
14. In what year did Germany and Japan start invading other countries according to Chapter 5?
15. What promise did Louis make on the boat?
(a) He would marry and live a good life.
(b) If he survived he would dedicate his life to God.
(c) He would quit the army immediately.
(d) He would spend his life in public service.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many holes did Super Man have?
2. What position did Jimmie Sasaki have in the POW camp Louis was at?
3. What university was Jimmie Sasaki attending?
4. What engines failed on Louis Zamperini 's plane?
5. What was the nickname of Francis MacNamara?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)