|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what race did Louis Zamperini decide he should compete?
(a) The 5000 meter race.
(b) The 500 meter race.
(c) The 100 meter race..
(d) The 1500 meter race.
2. How much weight did Louis Zamperini gain on the trip to Germany from the time he got on the boat?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 13 pounds.
(c) 12 pounds.
(d) 15 pounds.
3. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The flares.
(b) The radio.
(c) The large provision box.
(d) The raft canapee.
4. Whose voice did Louis hear as he surfaced after the crash according to Chapter 12?
5. What did Louis give to the Japanese interrogating him?
(a) Locations of fake naval bases.
(b) Locations of fake fleats.
(c) Locations of fake weapon factories.
(d) Locations of fake air stips.
6. Where was Louis Zamperini sent for training?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) Washington State.
7. What was the name of Louis Zamperini 's older brother?
8. Russell Phillips was from __________..
(b) South Carolina.
9. What engines failed on Louis Zamperini 's plane?
(a) Both left engines.
(b) One right engine.
(c) Both right engines.
(d) One left engine and one right engine.
10. When did the men in the raft see another plane according to Chapter 15?
(a) After 62 days.
(b) After 37 days.
(c) After 17 days.
(d) After 27 days.
11. When did Louis and Phil see an island?
(a) On their 56th day.
(b) On their 36th day.
(c) On their 66th day.
(d) On their 46th day.
12. What position did Jimmie Sasaki have in the POW camp Louis was at?
(a) Head translator.
(b) Head medic.
(c) Head interrogator.
(d) Head guard.
13. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 12 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
14. Where did Louis Zamperini live as a child?
(a) Italy and California.
(b) New York and California.
(c) Italy and New York.
(d) New York and Boston.
15. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
(a) The Small Six.
(b) The Annoying Six.
(c) The Gross Six.
(d) The Stinking Six.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Louis Zamperini think when the plane was about to crash?
2. What did Phil and Mac need help with?
3. When did Louis Zamperini and his crew experience devastating mechanical problems in Chapter 8?
4. Where were the 1936 Olympics held according to Chapter 3?
5. What wounds did Phil have after the crash?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)