|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wounds did Phil have after the crash?
(a) A broken leg.
(b) A broken arm.
(c) Gashes on his legs.
(d) Two gashes on his forehead.
2. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
(a) He got elbowed.
(b) He had a leg cramp.
(c) He tripped.
(d) He was stepped on.
3. From what altitudes were the bombers supposed to bomb Nauru?
(a) 15,000 feet.
(b) 12,000 feet.
(c) 8,000 feet.
(d) 5,000 feet..
4. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
5. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
(a) Marshall Island.
(c) Oahu Hawaii.
6. What secret piece of equipment did Louis Zamperini use during the bombing run on Wake Island?
(a) The Maxell Radar.
(b) The Norden bomb sight.
(c) The Federer Engine.
(d) The Robertson night vision system.
7. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Join clubs or sports teams.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Attend Math 201.
8. In what year did Germany and Japan start invading other countries according to Chapter 5?
9. Who took the lead in Louis Zamperini's qualifying race?
(a) The Finns.
(b) The Germans.
(c) The Italians.
(d) The Swedes.
10. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
11. What team did Louis Zamperini join?
12. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(d) Torture tools.
13. What did Phil and Mac need help with?
(a) Firing the flare.
(b) Getting away from the sharks.
(c) Bandaging their wounds.
(d) Getting back on the raft.
14. Where was Louis Zamperini sent for training?
(b) Washington State.
(d) North Carolina.
15. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
(a) The other competitors.
(b) The cleanliness of the country.
(c) To obedience of the public.
(d) The military.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Japanese build in the Nauru?
2. How many names of MIA Marines did Louis find in his cell according to Chapter 18?
3. What did Francis MacNamara start to do after some time in the raft?
4. How many holes did Super Man have?
5. What did Phil and his co-pilot notice before an engine failed on their new plane?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)