|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the men do in the raft to keep them warm?
(a) Lit a fire.
(b) Put water in..
(c) Huddled together.
(d) Put sea weed over themselves.
2. What did Phil and Mac need help with?
(a) Bandaging their wounds.
(b) Getting back on the raft.
(c) Getting away from the sharks.
(d) Firing the flare.
3. How was Louis Zamperini as a child?
(a) He was a quiet and a loner.
(b) He was a troublemaker.
(c) He was quiet, but friendly.
(d) He was the clown of the class.
4. What record did Louis Zamperini break?
(a) The state mile record.
(b) The state running record.
(c) The state 36 hole record.
(d) The state batting record.
5. What team did Louis Zamperini join?
6. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
7. Louis Zamperini was assigned to ___________.
(b) Bikini Island.
8. What was Louis Zamperini's place in the qualifying race in Germany?
9. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(b) Attend Math 201.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Join clubs or sports teams.
10. What was the nickname of Francis MacNamara?
11. Where was Louis Zamperini sent for training?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) Washington State.
12. What did Louis kill on the raft in Chapter 16?
(a) A pelican.
(b) A tuna.
(c) A shark.
(d) An albatross.
13. What did Louis give to the Japanese interrogating him?
(a) Locations of fake weapon factories.
(b) Locations of fake naval bases.
(c) Locations of fake air stips.
(d) Locations of fake fleats.
14. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
(a) To obedience of the public.
(b) The other competitors.
(c) The military.
(d) The cleanliness of the country.
15. How long after the crash were the men classified as lost at sea?
(a) Three Weeks.
(b) Four weeks,.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many names of MIA Marines did Louis find in his cell according to Chapter 18?
2. What did the Japanese man ask Louis?
3. What did Louis Zamperini and the rest of the trainees share?
4. In what year did Germany and Japan start invading other countries according to Chapter 5?
5. Where did Louis Zamperini live as a child?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)