|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louis give to the Japanese interrogating him?
(a) Locations of fake naval bases.
(b) Locations of fake weapon factories.
(c) Locations of fake fleats.
(d) Locations of fake air stips.
2. How many holes did Super Man have?
3. What did Phil do before slipping into unconsciousness?
(a) Put Louis in charge.
(b) Told Louis to try the radio.
(c) Told Louis to look after him.
(d) Told Louis to look after
4. How long after the crash were the men classified as lost at sea?
(a) One week.
(b) Four weeks,.
(c) Three Weeks.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What hallucination did Louis have on the raft according to Chapter 16?
(a) He tasted chocolate.
(b) He saw mermaids.
(c) He heard singing.
(d) He could see land.
6. How many bombers were sent to bomb Nauru according to Chapter 9?
7. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
8. What engines failed on Louis Zamperini 's plane?
(a) Both left engines.
(b) One right engine.
(c) One left engine and one right engine.
(d) Both right engines.
9. In what year did Germany and Japan start invading other countries according to Chapter 5?
10. Who took the lead in Louis Zamperini's qualifying race?
(a) The Swedes.
(b) The Italians.
(c) The Finns.
(d) The Germans.
11. What did Louis Zamperini and the rest of the trainees share?
(a) Living quarters.
(d) Training gear.
12. What did the small island Phil and Louis see turn out to be?
(a) An American ship.
(b) A Japanese recue aircraft.
(c) A Japanese ship.
(d) A British ship.
13. What did the men do in the raft to keep them warm?
(a) Lit a fire.
(b) Put sea weed over themselves.
(c) Huddled together.
(d) Put water in..
14. Where were the 1940's Olympics supposed to take place?
(c) New York.
15. What record did Louis Zamperini break?
(a) The state batting record.
(b) The state mile record.
(c) The state running record.
(d) The state 36 hole record.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Louis and Phil see an island?
2. What did Louis use to make bait to catch a fish in Chapter 14?
3. How many squares of chocolate were the men on the raft supposed to have each day?
4. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
5. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)