Short Essay Questions
The 60 short essay questions listed in this section require a one to two sentence answer. They ask students to demonstrate a deeper understanding of the text. Students must describe what they've read, rather than just recall it.
Short Essay Question - Part I, Chapters 1-3
1. How does the preface of "Unbroken" begin?
2. Who was Louis the opposite of according to Chapter 1?
3. What did the high school principal do in Chapter 2 and how did Pete help?
4. What was Louis' goal in Chapter 3?
Short Essay Question - Part I, Chapters 4-5
5. What was Louis overwhelmed by in Chapter 4?
6. From whom did Louis receive congratulations?
7. What devastated Louis according to Chapter 5?
This section contains 671 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)