|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louis refrain from doing while being beaten?
(c) Fighting back.
2. What secret piece of equipment did Louis Zamperini use during the bombing run on Wake Island?
(a) The Robertson night vision system.
(b) The Norden bomb sight.
(c) The Maxell Radar.
(d) The Federer Engine.
3. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
4. In what month and year does Chapter 25 begin?
(b) October, 1944.
(d) December, 1944.
5. What was Louis' reaction to seeing the B-29 writing on the wall?
(a) He didn't know what it was.
(b) He was elated by the damage dealt to the Japanese.
(c) He was envious to serve on one.
(d) He was dubious about their reported capacities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Louis Zamperini and the remaining crew reassigned to after the bombing of Fanafuti?
2. How did the Naoetsu POWs leave the camp?
3. What made an apperance shortly after Watanabe's departure from the camp?
4. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
5. What hallucination did Louis have on the raft according to Chapter 16?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)