|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did R. Hawkins drop before heading home?
(a) A candy bar, cigarettes, and a newspaper.
(c) A newpaper.
(d) A candy bar.
2. What would be worth going to a punishment camp according to Louis?
(a) Getting away from the food at his current camp.
(b) Getting to a camp with better water.
(c) Getting away from Watanabe.
(d) Getting away from the prime bombing target Tokyo.
3. What made an apperance shortly after Watanabe's departure from the camp?
(a) New clothes,
(b) Better food.
(c) Red Cross packages.
4. How did Phil get out of the plane?
(a) By the cockpit window.
(b) By the side window.
(c) By the right gun opening.
(d) By the underbelly hatch.
5. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
(a) He had a leg cramp.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He got elbowed.
(d) He was stepped on.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
2. In what race did Louis Zamperini decide he should compete?
3. Why were the enlisted men taken outside the camp?
4. Where did the Bird make the men stand to strike each other's faces?
5. Whose voice did Louis hear as he surfaced after the crash according to Chapter 12?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)