|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What record did Louis Zamperini break?
(a) The state running record.
(b) The state batting record.
(c) The state mile record.
(d) The state 36 hole record.
2. What did the prisoners of Mitsushima try to do in Chapter 29?
(a) Kill the Bird.
(b) Kill the Quack.
(c) Kill the Hound.
(d) Kill the Fox.
3. When did Louis Zamperini and his crew experience devastating mechanical problems in Chapter 8?
(a) During a search mission.
(b) During a training exercise
(c) During a flight for leave.
(d) During a bombing run.
4. Where were Louis Zamperini and the remaining crew reassigned to after the bombing of Fanafuti?
(b) Marshall Island.
5. Who inspected the prisoners at their arrival at Naoetsu camp?
(a) The Bird.
(b) The Crotal.
(c) The Beaver.
(d) The Quack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Watanabe "punished" for his mistreating of prisoners?
2. What would Watanabe sometimes do after beating a prisoner?
3. What secret piece of equipment did Louis Zamperini use during the bombing run on Wake Island?
4. What plane did Louis and the men in the raft signal?
5. What did Francis MacNamara start to do after some time in the raft?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)