|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the guard who was kinder to Louis teach him?
(a) How to sneak in food.
(b) Japanese customs.
(c) How to talk with respect to guards.
(d) Japanese words.
2. Where was Louis Zamperini sent for training?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) Washington State.
3. Why was it an advantage to have the enlisted men go outside the camp.
(a) They could gather information about the Allied forces.
(b) They could see Japan.
(c) They could get some exercize.
(d) They could sneak back food and other items.
4. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The large provision box.
(b) The raft canapee.
(c) The flares.
(d) The radio.
5. What was the name of the plane Louis Zamperini and his crew were assigned to in Chapter 11?
(a) Super Girl.
(b) The Avenger.
(c) The Hulk.
(d) The Green Hornet.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Louis left Omori was 16 square miles of Tokyo incinerated?
2. How long after the crash were the men classified as lost at sea?
3. What did Harris spend the summer of 1944 doing according to Chapter 22?
4. How much weight did Louis Zamperini gain on the trip to Germany from the time he got on the boat?
5. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)