|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 32-33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Watanabe's nickname in Chapter 24?
(a) The Bird.
(b) The Lion.
(c) The Dog.
(d) The Beaver.
2. What guard was kinder to Louis?
3. How did the prisoner know that something big happened in Chapter 31?
(a) A Japanese guard.
(b) A new prisoner.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) The guard's behavior.
4. What was the Naoetsu camp?
(a) A concentration camp.
(b) A Kill All camp.
(c) A slave labor camp.
(d) A POW camp.
5. Whose control were Marshall and Gilbert Island under?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was lost during the crash?
2. When did Louis and Phil see an island?
3. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
4. What nickname was given to the Japanese bombers that raided Fanafuti?
5. What did Louis discover after waking up in Chapter 13?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)