|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
2. What wounds did Phil have after the crash?
(a) Gashes on his legs.
(b) Two gashes on his forehead.
(c) A broken arm.
(d) A broken leg.
3. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The large provision box.
(b) The raft canapee.
(c) The flares.
(d) The radio.
4. What was the table Louis was brought to to be interrogated loaded with?
(b) Torture tools.
5. What was the nickname of Francis MacNamara?
Short Answer Questions
1. By what means did Louis Zamperini go to Germany in Chapter 4?
2. How long after the crash were the men classified as lost at sea?
3. Where were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to after getting their plane?
4. What did the Japanese build in the Nauru?
5. What did the Japanese man tell Louis about the MIA Marines listed on the cell wall in Kwajalein?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)