|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part IV, Chapters 18-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Russell Phillips was from __________..
(a) South Carolina.
2. What hallucination did Louis have on the raft according to Chapter 16?
(a) He tasted chocolate.
(b) He saw mermaids.
(c) He could see land.
(d) He heard singing.
3. How many squares of chocolate were the men on the raft supposed to have each day?
4. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(a) Join clubs or sports teams.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Attend Math 201.
5. What did the Japanese man ask Louis?
(a) Questions about his running career.
(b) Questions about U.S. plans.
(c) Questions about bombers.
(d) Questions about his life in the America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Louis Zamperini live as a child?
2. How many names of MIA Marines did Louis find in his cell according to Chapter 18?
3. What did Louis use to make bait to catch a fish in Chapter 14?
4. Where were Phil and Louis transferred to?
5. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)