|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part III, Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Louis Zamperini and his crew name their plane?
(b) Super Man.
(c) Iron Man.
(d) Green Hornet.
2. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
3. From whom did Louis Zamperini receive congratulations?
(a) Payton Jordan.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Markus Rodenberger.
(d) President Roosevelt.
4. What was lost during the crash?
(a) The flares.
(b) The radio.
(c) The large provision box.
(d) The raft canapee.
5. What was Louis Zamperini intimidated with in Germany?
(a) The military.
(b) To obedience of the public.
(c) The other competitors.
(d) The cleanliness of the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were large contributors to the death rate of airmen during the early stages of the war according to Chapter 8?
2. What did Louis Zamperini and the rest of the trainees share?
3. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
4. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
5. How many holes did Super Man have?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)