|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
2. What was Louis Zamperini overwhelmed by on the trip to Germany?
(a) The luxury of the boat and the food.
(b) The speed of the plane.
(c) The discipline of the Navy ship.
(d) The size of the Zepplin.
3. What did the Japanese build in the Nauru?
(a) An air strip.
(b) A plane factory.
(c) A phosphate mine.
(d) A repair facility.
4. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
5. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Louis Zamperini as a child?
2. What university was Jimmie Sasaki attending?
3. By what means did Louis Zamperini go to Germany in Chapter 4?
4. How much weight did Louis Zamperini gain on the trip to Germany from the time he got on the boat?
5. What did Louis Zamperini and the rest of the trainees share?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)