|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part II, Chapters 9-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the nickname of the man who trained Louis Zamperini?
2. What was Louis Zamperini's place in the qualifying race in Germany?
3. How much weight did Louis Zamperini gain on the trip to Germany from the time he got on the boat?
(a) 10 pounds.
(b) 13 pounds.
(c) 15 pounds.
(d) 12 pounds.
4. How did Phil get out of the plane?
(a) By the right gun opening.
(b) By the underbelly hatch.
(c) By the side window.
(d) By the cockpit window.
5. What happened to Louis Zamperini when he got close to the head of the qualifying race?
(a) He was stepped on.
(b) He tripped.
(c) He had a leg cramp.
(d) He got elbowed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Japanese build in the Nauru?
2. When were Louis Zamperini and his crew sent to active duty according to Chapter 7?
3. What were large contributors to the death rate of airmen during the early stages of the war according to Chapter 8?
4. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
5. When did Louis Zamperini and his crew experience devastating mechanical problems in Chapter 8?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)