Part I, Chapters 1-3
1. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
2. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
3. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
4. Where did Louis Zamperini live as a child?
(a) Italy and California.
(b) Italy and New York.
(c) New York and Boston.
(d) New York and California.
5. How was Louis Zamperini as a child?
(a) He was quiet, but friendly.
(b) He was a troublemaker.
(c) He was a quiet and a loner.
(d) He was the clown of the class.
6. What was the name of Louis Zamperini 's older brother?
7. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(b) Join clubs or sports teams.
(c) Go to the prom.
(d) Attend Math 201.
8. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
(a) Positive recognition.
(b) A date.
(c) Reading help.
This section contains 3,764 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)