Part I, Chapters 1-3
1. In what year does Chapter 1 begin?
2. How old was Louis Zamperini at the beginning of Chapter 1?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 10 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
3. From what country did Louis Zamperini 's family immigrate?
4. Where did Louis Zamperini live as a child?
(a) New York and California.
(b) Italy and New York.
(c) Italy and California.
(d) New York and Boston.
5. How was Louis Zamperini as a child?
(a) He was a quiet and a loner.
(b) He was the clown of the class.
(c) He was quiet, but friendly.
(d) He was a troublemaker.
6. What was the name of Louis Zamperini 's older brother?
7. What did the principal of Louis Zamperini 's school forbid him to do in Chapter 2?
(b) Attend Math 201.
(c) Join clubs or sports teams.
(d) Go to the prom.
8. What did Louis Zamperini's brother tell the principal that Louis needed?
(a) Positive recognition.
(c) A date.
(d) Reading help.
This section contains 3,764 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)