Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Pa blame as he runs into the room to meet with the king?
(a) Ma only.
(b) He blames the king's sons.
(c) Old woman and Manure.
(d) Manure only.
2. What does Ma tell him is the only thing he can do to receive forgiveness?
(a) Stop killing people.
(b) Leave Poland.
(c) Kill himself.
(d) Forgive his wife.
3. What do Pa and his followers say as they run away from the Czar?
(a) They will be back.
(b) It is every man for himself.
(c) They have been successful.
(d) The Czar must surrender.
4. What happens to the judges when they refuse?
(a) Pa has them banished.
(b) Pa sends them down the chute.
(c) Pa bribes them until they agree.
(d) Pa ignores them and stops the court system.
5. Who does Ma fight in the cave?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ma say will happen to him if he doesn't live up to his promises?
2. What do the men want to do with the bear?
3. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
4. Why did Pa take the account books with him to battle?
5. What does Pa do when no one leaves after he completes the first attempt?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)