1. Which of the following best describes the characters in this play?
(c) Well-bred and arrogant.
2. What is Ma Ubu upset with Pa Ubu for?
(a) Lack of money.
(b) Refusal to talk to her.
(c) Lack of ambition.
(d) Crude language.
3. Which of the following describes how the language of the play opens?
(a) Proper English mixed with some slang terms.
(b) A language foreign to theEnglish speaking reader.
(c) Crudely filled with cursing and epithets.
(d) Eccentric and sometimes unintelligible language.
4. What does Ma Ubu want Pa to do?
(a) Run for president of England.
(b) Make a plan and stick to it.
(c) Get a new job in Poland.
(d) Murder King Wenceslas.
5. What does Ma think will happen if Pa succeeds with her plan?
(a) He will buy her a new house.
(b) He will become king.
(c) He will finally do something great.
(d) He will prove his love for her.
6. What does Ma think will happen to her?
(a) She will be queen.
(b) She will be able to kill him.
(c) She will have to take charge of the situation.
(d) She will have money.
This section contains 4,941 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)