|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Scrog's parents want him to do with his life?
2. What does Ranger say Stephanie missed?
3. What does Stephanie Caroline had been arrested for?
4. What does Julie say that gives Ranger and Stephanie some clues about where she is being kept?
5. What does Lula say she feels like because she drags people off to jail
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Vinnie have to say when he returns to the office in Chapter 17?
2. Describe the scene in chapter twenty-one when Scrog brings Stephanie and Julie breakfast?
3. What does Morelli say to Stephanie and Ranger when he sees them in the park in Chapter 12?
4. Describe the phone call in Chapter 18 where Stephanie talks to Julie.
5. What happens in Chapter 19 after dinner?
6. What does Scrog have Stephanie do to loose the people that are following her?
7. What happens when Stephanie and Lula go to arrest Caroline for a third time?
8. Describe the scene when Stephanie and Scrog get to the motor home.
9. What does Stephanie's mother tell her in chapter thirteen about Carmen's viewing?
10. What does Scrog tell Stephanie she needs to do if she wants to work with him?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Stephanie is obviously frightened when kidnapped by Scrog but is still able to fight back.
Part 1) Does this seem to be a realistic response to a kidnapping? Explain.
Part 2) What would you have done if you had been kidnapped by someone like Scrog?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationship between Ranger and his daughter.
Part 1) What does the relationship between Ranger and his daughter reveal about Ranger?
Part 2) Does Ranger seem to think of the girl as his daughter in any respect other than biologically:? Explain your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Morelli knew Stephanie was with Ranger and yet Morelli did not go and arrest him. Why was Morelli willing to overlook this fact? What does this say about Morelli as a person as compared to Morelli as a cop?
This section contains 966 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)