|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Scrog do when Stephanie tries to grab his arm?
2. Lula tells Stephanie that you have to love a man that has his own what?
3. What does Ranger say he will do if Stephanie sleeps with Morelli while Ranger is there?
4. What does Johnson tell Stephanie and Scrog they look like?
5. What does Stephanie say about Morelli's house compared to her parent's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Scrog approaches Stephanie at the funeral parlor?
2. What happens in chapter eleven when Stephanie and Lula go into the Pleasure Treasure store the second time?
3. What happens in the end of Chapter 21 when Scrog tells Stephanie to put her head between her legs so she can't see where they are going?
4. Retell the effect that the What band had on the crowd and what happened with the performance in Chapter 16.
5. What do they find in Chapter 22 when Stephanie and Morelli go out to where the motor home is located where Julie had been kept?
6. Describe the scene when Stephanie and Scrog get to the motor home.
7. Describe the scene in chapter twenty-one when Scrog brings Stephanie and Julie breakfast?
8. What does Scrog tell Stephanie she needs to do if she wants to work with him?
9. What do Lula and Tank discuss at the end of Chapter 13?
10. What does Morelli say to Stephanie and Ranger when he sees them in the park in Chapter 12?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What could have been done differently when Stephanie was kidnapped by Scrog? Is there a way that he wouldn't have found the tracking device on her, the panic button, Ranger had given her?
Essay Topic 2
What is the main theme of the story? Explain your answer and give examples to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Compare Morelli to Ranger.
Part 1) Given what is known about Morelli why did he wait to move in with Stephanie when he knew she was in trouble?
Part 2) Does it seem that Ranger was or was not respecting Stephanie? Explain.
This section contains 979 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)