|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Melvin Pickle say when Joyce asks why he got a job?
2. What is the Lead Guitarist, Sally, wearing in the band?
3. What does Stephanie find when she wakes up in the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. Who does Stephanie see while at the local bakery?
5. What does Lula compare things to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens in Chapter 2 when Stephanie meets Carmen for the first time?
2. Describe the scene in Chapter 1 where Stephanie and Melvin are on the roof.
3. What does Stephanie decide to do about Carmen in the end of Chapter 2?
4. Describe the scene in chapter six when Stephanie is thinking about Morelli and the reason she hasn't committed to him.
5. What does Stephanie find in Chapter 6 when she walks out to check on Carmen's car?
6. What happens when Stephanie and Lula go to pick up Mary Lee?
7. Explain the fight that happens between Joyce and Lula in Chapter 10.
8. Describe the scene in Chapter 1 when Stephanie goes to the bakery.
9. What problem does Melvin have in the beginning of Chapter 10?
10. What does Melvin do when Stephanie introduces herself in Chapter 1?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What could have been done differently when Stephanie was kidnapped by Scrog? Is there a way that he wouldn't have found the tracking device on her, the panic button, Ranger had given her?
Essay Topic 2
Pick two of the parts below to write a half page about.
What role does the band, What, play-
Part 1) for Lula?
Part 2) for Sally?
Part 3) for Grandma?
Part 4) for Stephanie?
Essay Topic 3
Morelli knew Stephanie was with Ranger and yet Morelli did not go and arrest him. Why was Morelli willing to overlook this fact? What does this say about Morelli as a person as compared to Morelli as a cop?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)