|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Scrog do when Stephanie tries to grab his arm?
(a) Stabs her
(b) Stun guns her
(c) Pushes her down
(d) Shoots her
2. What is wrong with Lula's outfit?
(a) The zipper is broke
(b) It leaves a rash
(c) It is too tight
(d) It makes her sweat
3. What does Joyce call Scrog?
(a) Mini Ranger
(b) Misguided boyscout
(c) Pimp daddy reject
(d) Inbred security guard
4. What does Ranger say he is afraid of more than being arrested?
(a) Loosing his shot at Scrog
(b) Being shot by a good samaritan
(c) Being ran over
(d) Finding Julie dead
5. What does Scrog say is the punishment for not obeying?
(a) Getting hit
(b) Julie will be killed
(d) Stun gun
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morelli say when he shows up at Stephanie's place?
2. How does Scrog say he was able to get Julie on a plane?
3. What happens when Stephanie's grandmother says she can't see the casket?
4. What reason does Ranger give for kissing Stephanie publicly before they leave the park?
5. What does Lula says she will teach Stephanie's grandmother?
Short Essay Questions
1. Retell the effect that the What band had on the crowd and what happened with the performance in Chapter 16.
2. Describe what happens when Stephanie gets to the funeral parlor in Chapter 12.
3. What happens when Stephanie is followed by someone after leaving her parent's house?
4. What do they find in Chapter 22 when Stephanie and Morelli go out to where the motor home is located where Julie had been kept?
5. What happens when Scrog approaches Stephanie at the funeral parlor?
6. What happens in Chapter 14 when Stephanie tries to sleep on the couch?
7. Describe the scene when Stephanie and Scrog get to the motor home.
8. Describe the scene in chapter twenty-one when Scrog brings Stephanie and Julie breakfast?
9. What is Stephanie thinking about as he and Morelli walk around the block at her parents house walking Bob in Chapter 19?
10. What happens when Stephanie and Lula go to arrest Caroline for a third time?
This section contains 1,036 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)