|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie see on her counter that makes her yell at Ranger that she doesn't want it?
(a) Salad chopper
(b) A new gun
(c) Answering machine
(d) Extra computer
2. What does Ranger say he will do if Stephanie sleeps with Morelli while Ranger is there?
(b) Kill Morelli
(c) Set the apartment on fire
(d) Walk in on them
3. What happens when Grandma starts dancing around with band?
(a) Her bra pops off
(b) She trips and falls into the drums
(c) She throws a hip out
(d) Everyone starts laughing
4. What does Stephanie say prevents her from engaging in 'friendly' activities when Scrog offers to pull over?
(a) The thought of Julie tied up
(b) The leather pants she is wearing
(c) The fact that she has been stun gunned
(d) The bomb around her waist
5. How does Ranger describe the relationship between Scrog and his parents as far as he understands it?
(a) Very close
(c) He had no family
(d) Holiday visits only
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Stephanie's grandmother do at Carmen's viewing that causes a scene?
2. Who rides with Tank to take Caroline in to jail?
3. When does Scrog say he will try to get Stephanie?
4. What does Stephanie's father do part time now that he is retired?
5. What does Stephanie say about Morelli's house compared to her parent's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Stephanie decide to do while her and Lula are heading to pick up a fugitive?
2. Describe the events in Chapter 22 when Stephanie and Scrog find Lonnie Johnson.
3. Retell the effect that the What band had on the crowd and what happened with the performance in Chapter 16.
4. What does Stephanie's mother tell her in chapter thirteen about Carmen's viewing?
5. What happens when Scrog approaches Stephanie at the funeral parlor?
6. What happens when Stephanie tries to sneak out of her apartment in Chapter 16?
7. What has Ranger found out in the beginning of chapter eleven in regards to Edward Scrog's background, childhood and family?
8. Describe the phone call in Chapter 18 where Stephanie talks to Julie.
9. What do they find in Chapter 22 when Stephanie and Morelli go out to where the motor home is located where Julie had been kept?
10. What does Lula tell Stephanie in Chapter 15 when they leave to go pick someone up?
This section contains 1,072 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)