|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stephanie tell Ranger and Morelli she is going?
(a) To a motel
(b) To Morelli's house
(c) To stay with her parents
(d) To stay with Lula
2. What does Stephanie realize about Julie when she and Scrog arrive at the motor home?
(a) She is very ill
(b) She is wearing the same clothes as when she was kidnapped
(c) She has been beaten
(d) She hasn't eaten in days
3. How many vehicles are following Stephanie and Ranger as they eat their muffins?
4. How does it appear that Scrog got out of the funeral home unnoticed?
(a) Back window
(b) They don't have any idea
(c) In a caskett
(d) Basemnt door
5. What does Stephanie see on her counter that makes her yell at Ranger that she doesn't want it?
(a) Extra computer
(b) Answering machine
(c) A new gun
(d) Salad chopper
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it that helps Stephanie up outside Lonnie Johnson's address after she has been stun gunned again?
2. What does Stephanie say about Morelli's house compared to her parent's home?
3. What does Morelli call Stephanie to tell her they have found?
4. Where does Stephanie have to take the accountant before she takes him in?
5. How does Ranger describe the relationship between Scrog and his parents as far as he understands it?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the phone call in Chapter 18 where Stephanie talks to Julie.
2. What happens in the end of Chapter 21 when Scrog tells Stephanie to put her head between her legs so she can't see where they are going?
3. What does Ranger say about Meri after he sees her with Stephanie?
4. What does Morelli say to Stephanie and Ranger when he sees them in the park in Chapter 12?
5. What happens in Chapter 19 after dinner?
6. What does Scrog tell Stephanie she needs to do if she wants to work with him?
7. What happens when Stephanie is followed by someone after leaving her parent's house?
8. Describe how Sally explains what Stephanie's grandmother is doing as she nears the front of the funeral home in Chapter 16?
9. What happens when Scrog approaches Stephanie at the funeral parlor?
10. What has Ranger found out in the beginning of chapter eleven in regards to Edward Scrog's background, childhood and family?
This section contains 1,076 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)