|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Stephanie connected to the owner of the bounty office she works for?
(a) Went to school together
(b) Dated the same guy
2. What does Ranger say he got arrested for when he was fourteen?
(b) Breaking and entering
(c) Stealing a car
(d) Gang fighting
3. What's the name of Lula's band?
(a) Drag Queens
(b) Hoochie Momas
(d) Oh Man
4. Where does Stephanie take Mary Lee before taking her to jail?
(b) For some ice cream
(c) The bakery
(d) Shoe shopping
5. What does Joyce tell Pickle adds color to his face?
(a) The dirt on his face
(b) His herpes
(c) His pimples
(d) The stain on his shirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ranger tell Stephanie he is going for a few day?
2. What does Lula say they will tell Joyce when she wakes up?
3. What pictures in Edward's scrapbook make Ranger angry?
4. Who does Stephanie call to ask about the skip, Mary Lee Truk?
5. What does Stephanie's mother say she will do for Stephanie if Stephanie takes her grandmother to the funeral and keeps her out of trouble?
Short Essay Questions
1. In chapter three what does Stephanie and Lula find when they go to Lonnie Johnson's house?
2. How does Stephanie describe Joyce in Chapter 3 when Joyce is introduced?
3. Describe the scene in Chapter 3 when Joyce comes in demanding a job.
4. What happens when Lula and Stephanie start going to Skip's houses in Chapter 1?
5. What does Ranger tell Stephanie in Chapter 8 about his daughter and their relationship?
6. In Chapter 8 what does Ranger tell Stephanie about the guy that has been using his name?
7. What happens when Stephanie and Lula go into Treasure Pleasures?
8. What happens when Joyce comes into the office in Chapter 10?
9. What is found in Edward Scrog's scrapbook?
10. What happens in Chapter 2 when Stephanie meets Carmen for the first time?
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)