|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morelli ask Stephanie when he calls her?
(a) If she is harboring a fugitive
(b) If she has found anything out about Carmen
(c) If she is safe
(d) If she will marry him
2. What does Melvin do when Stephanie introduces herself?
(a) Runs away
(b) Calls his lawyer
(c) Hits her
(d) Pretends he doesn't speak English
3. What type of identification does Carmen give to Stephanie when asked for identification>?
(a) Library card
(b) Organ donor card
(c) Driver's license
(d) Social Security Card
4. What does Stephanie find when she goes to check on Carmen's car?
(a) The kidnapped girl
(b) A knife
(c) Bullet holes
5. What does Stephanie give to every one until their appointment time comes?
(a) Old magazines
(b) A bag of chips and a coke
(c) Five dollars
(d) Coupons for breakfast
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ranger do when Morelli calls Stephanie?
2. What was Melvin Pickle arrested for?
3. What does Ranger say he got arrested for when he was fourteen?
4. Where do Ranger and Stephanie learn that the fake Ranger was working when Carmen first met him?
5. Why does Stephanie's grandmother say she hopes that it was Ranger that took the little girl?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what happened with Mary Lee Truk as it is described by Stephanie's grandmother in Chapter 2.
2. What does Stephanie find in Chapter 6 when she walks out to check on Carmen's car?
3. What happens in Chapter 2 when Stephanie meets Carmen for the first time?
4. Describe the conversation between Stephanie and Morelli in the end of Chapter 4 about Ranger?
5. Describe the scene in Chapter 3 when Joyce comes in demanding a job.
6. What does Stephanie find when she goes to Ranger's office?
7. In chapter three what does Stephanie and Lula find when they go to Lonnie Johnson's house?
8. In Chapter 8 what does Ranger tell Stephanie about the guy that has been using his name?
9. Describe the scene in Chapter 1 where Stephanie and Melvin are on the roof.
10. Explain what happens in chapter five when Stephanie and Lula arrested James.
This section contains 891 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)