|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephanie call to ask about the skip, Mary Lee Truk?
(a) Grandma Mazur
(b) Her father
(d) Her mother
2. Who does Stephanie see while at the local bakery?
(a) The governor
3. What does Stephanie ask Carmen if she would like when Lula drops Stephanie off at the office?
(a) Some prozak
(b) A beer
(c) A laxative
4. Where does Ranger tell Stephanie he is going for a few day?
(a) Little Rock
(d) Los Angeles
5. What does Stephanie give to every one until their appointment time comes?
(a) Coupons for breakfast
(b) Old magazines
(c) A bag of chips and a coke
(d) Five dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stephanie find in her apartment when she returns home?
2. What does Martin Dorn have on when he arrives for his interview?
3. Who does the woman, Carmen Manoso, tell Stephanie that she is although Stephanie doesn't believe it?
4. What does Ranger say he got arrested for when he was fourteen?
5. What does Connie say that Melvin is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problem does Melvin have in the beginning of Chapter 10?
2. What does Ranger tell Stephanie in Chapter 8 about his daughter and their relationship?
3. How does Stephanie describe Joyce in Chapter 3 when Joyce is introduced?
4. What does Ranger tell Stephanie when he is at her apartment in Chapter 7?
5. What happens when Lula and Stephanie start going to Skip's houses in Chapter 1?
6. Describe the scene in Chapter 1 where Stephanie and Melvin are on the roof.
7. What is found in Edward Scrog's scrapbook?
8. What does Stephanie's grandmother call to tell her in the beginning of Chapter 4?
9. Describe the scene in Chapter 3 when Joyce comes in demanding a job.
10. What does Stephanie decide to do about Carmen in the end of Chapter 2?
This section contains 880 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)