|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stephanie say about her answering machine?
(a) It is always full
(b) It is broken
(c) It is never turned on
(d) It's always telemarketers
2. Where does Stephanie tell Carmen she is going?
(a) To get her grandma
(b) To get her hair done
(c) To meet Ranger
(d) To the office
3. What does Caroline pull out from behind the counter when Stephanie introduces herself?
(a) Pepper spray
(b) A stun gun
(c) A shot gun
(d) A knife
4. Why does Connie tell Joyce that they didn't call her in when they needed to hire someone?
(a) She isn't licensed
(b) She stinks
(c) They all hate her
(d) She is a criminal
5. Connie has divided the applicants for the bondsman job into three groups. What is NOT one of the groups' names?
(b) God Help Us
(d) Last Chance
6. Who calls Stephanie shortly after she wakes up?
7. Why does Stephanie choose Melvin Pickle to go pick up?
(a) She thinks it will be easy
(b) She knows him
(c) There is an FBI warrant out for him
(d) He lives close
8. What is Luis Queen's trade mark?
(a) Alligator skin belt
(b) Lizard skin cowboy boots
(c) Pink and purple cowboy hat
(d) Cop tattoo on his shoulder
9. What is the Lead Guitarist, Sally, wearing in the band?
(a) A nun's habit
(b) A Marilyn Monroe outfit
(c) Red Thong
(d) Red dress
10. Where do Stephanie and Lula go to apprehend Caroline Scarzolli?
(a) Pleasure Treasures
(b) The donut shop
(c) The street Corner
(d) Caroline's home
11. Why does Stephanie say she didn't bring a gun?
(a) It didn't go with her outfit
(b) It was in the shop
(c) Her liscence experired
(d) Didn't think they would both need one
12. What type of identification does Carmen give to Stephanie when asked for identification>?
(a) Social Security Card
(b) Organ donor card
(c) Library card
(d) Driver's license
13. What happens when Stephanie and her partner get to the home of Lonnie Johnson?
(a) Someone drives by and shoots at the house
(b) The police are called
(c) Lonnie is naked and drunk
(d) Lonnie shoots at them from his bedroom
14. What does Lula compare things to?
(a) Sherlock Holmes Adventures
(c) A bad porno
(d) Twilight Zone
15. What did Mary Lee do when her husband didn't immediately answer her?
(a) Stabbed him in the butt
(b) Hit him with a baseball bat
(c) Hit him with the car
(d) Set the house on fire
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joyce tell Pickle adds color to his face?
2. What does Lula get hit with while she is onstage?
3. What does Melvin do when Stephanie introduces herself?
4. What does Connie say doesn't look right about the business they look up belonging to Ranger?
5. What does Stephanie have a route home that is designed to do?
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)