|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Aza's mother do in Chapter 11 as they talk about Aza being scared?
(a) Rubs her back.
(b) Give her a hug.
(c) Plays with Aza's hair.
(d) Holds her hand.
2. What does Aza drink when she returns home from Davis's place in Chapter 17?
(c) Hand sanitizer.
3. In Chapter 18, how does Aza believe that she is injured?
(a) Cracked a rib.
(c) Just bruised.
(d) Broke her ankle.
4. In Chapter 12, what does Aza take out of the trunk of her car after her date with Davis?
(a) A school book.
(b) A gym bag.
(c) Her backpack.
(d) Her dad's phone.
5. In Chapter 13, what colleges does Aza tell her mother she would like to attend?
(b) Amherst or Sarah Lawrence.
(d) Cornell or Grinnell College.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 10, how much do Daisy and Aza leave for a tip?
2. In Chapter 18, how many years of cognitive behavioral therapy has Aza had?
3. How many flakes does Aza see at the end of Chapter 17?
4. In Chapter 13, what type of shoes is Dr. Singh wearing?
5. What type of building is the laboratory in in Chapter 14?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 18, why does Aza think she should call Dr. Singh, and why does she not call?
2. In Chapter 15, how does Aza describe Facetiming with Davis?
3. In Chapter 10, what does Aza do in the parking lot at Applebee's while waiting for Daisy and why?
4. How does Aza feel at the end of Chapter 17?
5. How does Dr. Singh explain Aza's fear of kissing in Chapter 13?
6. In Chapter 14, what does Aza think about loss when Lyle tells her she knows about loss since her father died?
7. What does Simon Morris, Davis's lawyer, arrange for Aza in Chapter 11?
8. Why does Aza get upset about the car accident in Chapter 18?
9. In Chapter 16, what character does Aza think that she is in Daisy's fan fiction and why?
10. In Chapter 17, why is Tau Ceti Davis's favorite star?
This section contains 898 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)