|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many guns does Karen get for Martin's play?
2. Who refused to chauffeur the English girls around town during their visit?
(b) Mr. Kingsley.
3. Karen asserts that she is the only teenage character to receive what in Sarah's book?
(a) A last name.
(b) A family.
(c) A career.
(d) A personality.
4. According to Karen on page 163, who is the real Manuel?
(a) A combination of David and Norbert.
(b) A famous actor.
(c) Karen herself.
(d) A combination of several individuals.
5. Whom did Karen call to get her home from London?
(b) Mr. Kingsley.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
6. What type of job does Karen's father have, as revealed on page 194?
(a) A carpenter.
(b) A plumber.
(c) An ironworker.
(d) An electrician.
7. According to Karen on page 197, how does she refuse to act around Martin?
(a) Like a sore loser.
(b) Like a talented actor.
(c) Like a broken woman.
(d) Like a lovesick teen.
8. According to Karen on page 138, where did she spend much of their junior year?
(a) At work.
(b) At Bible school.
(c) Traveling abroad.
(d) In her room.
9. Where was Martin when Karen visited England?
(b) At home.
10. Who supported Karen when the English girls were angry with her?
(c) Mr. Kingsley.
11. What does David believe about Martin's relationship with his students, as evidenced by his conversation with Karen on pages 161-162?
(a) He believes the students had been in love with Martin.
(b) He believes the students were only innocent children.
(c) He believes the students were telling the truth.
(d) He believes the students had known what they were doing.
12. What skills does Karen put to use to help David?
(a) Her organizational skills.
(b) Her listening skills.
(c) Her customer service skills.
(d) Her technical skills.
13. How does Karen describe her interest in David on page 175?
(a) As unconscious.
(b) As a drive.
(c) As a choice.
(d) As informal.
14. After the English People left, what did Karen and Sarah do?
(a) Forget about Martin and Liam.
(b) Failed out of CAPA.
(c) Write letters to Martin and Liam.
(d) Get passports.
15. How does Karen spend her trip to London?
(a) With Liam.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Karen at the start of the second section of the novel, she has spent a lot of time after graduating from CAPA engaged in what?
2. According to Karen on page 139, what point does Sarah's book omit?
3. According to Karen on page 201, what does she not do regarding Sarah's novel?
4. Where does Karen shoot Martin at the end of the second section of the novel?
5. According to David on page 193, what had a teenage Karen not been?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)