|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three, Pages 235-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mr. Kingsley address Sarah on page 57?
(a) As "honey."
(b) As "love."
(c) As "darling."
(d) As "sweetie."
2. In his letter, with what does Martin ask David for help?
(a) Reaching Mr. Kingsley.
(b) Proving his innocence.
(c) Helping find Karen.
(d) Staging a play of his.
3. According to Karen on page 138, where did she spend much of their junior year?
(a) Traveling abroad.
(b) In her room.
(c) At Bible school.
(d) At work.
4. What role does Karen ask Sarah to perform on page 185?
(a) Scriptwriter for Martin's play.
(b) Costume crew for Martin's play.
(c) Music director for Martin's play.
(d) Lighting director for Martin's play.
5. What does David attempt to give Sarah on the first day of sophomore year?
(a) A book of poems.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A piece of jewelry.
(d) A bouquet of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the headline of the article David shows Karen on page 156?
2. Which CAPA student ends up hosting the majority of the English boys?
3. According to the narrator on page 2, what did everyone at school unwillingly experience?
4. According to Karen on page 151, what function does David often perform at CAPA?
5. According to Karen on page 152, with what is David obsessed?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)