|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Three, Pages 235-257.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who supported Karen when the English girls were angry with her?
(b) Mr. Kingsley.
2. What is the name of Karen's mother?
3. When the students are directed to crawl on the floor in the dark, how does Sarah recognize David?
(a) By his hair.
(b) By his mole.
(c) By his glasses.
(d) By his mustache.
4. According to the narrator on page 15, whose friendship does Sarah reject at the beginning of sophomore year?
5. On the night of the final performance, what gift does Sarah give Mr. Kingsley?
(b) A shirt.
(d) A card.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Karen describe therapy on page 182?
2. What skills does Karen put to use to help David?
3. What does Elli give Sarah at the end of the first section of the novel?
4. How many guns does Karen get for Martin's play?
5. According to Karen on page 197, how does she refuse to act around Martin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)